CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Mar. 1 (PS4)

Everyone should probably stop tweeting directly to all of us on twitter. That many @personsname looks spammy as fuck. Just use the #igta hash tag. Makes is easy to find the tweeted pics from the night.

i don't see your shit if i am not tagged in it or scrolling pass and catch it... don't worry about tagging a bunch of us, that's the point of tagging... all the fuckers that try to get their snaps noticed tag rockstar, and every single popular gta twitter account to get a RT... at least with us, we're tagging iGTA and it's members... makes more sense to me, and it's not really spamming, like the ones who tag all the popular people to get noticed... i'm just tagging the people that were actually there ;)... i don't tag you if you weren't in my pic or at the event... i want you guys to see the stuff, and i want to see it myself, so i can RT it and share it with my massive (not really) following...

I dont know I usually just check the tag. Everyone would have to manually search IGTA but that works fine. Getting a mess of notifications has no order.  I get all the notifications of people retweeting a post I was tagged in. Sometimes I am not sure if its a post I've seen because when it comes up like in the screenshot below.  I only see the name of the latest person who RT'd it, and not who originally posted it. I actually find it annoying and would rather not be tagged in a bunch of shit.

post-39-0-10799700-1457305582_thumb.png

edit

maybe start using an #igta5 tag. It narrows it down a little more. Searching I saw a couple posts that where not our crew...but not that many. the search works way better.

fine i wont tag you anymore then... no one else seems to mind... i get a ton of notifications anyways, i don't mind scrolling thru those verses scrolling thru my feed of bullshit anyways... i like notifications... it usually means someone is noticing my stuff... and that's the whole point anyways... i like seeing the crew stuff, and some people don't use the tag all the time so searching #iGTA doesn't bring up everything... 

• Like 1

I tend to agree with bOnEs, I tag people that are in the shot and don't mind the mass RT to the crew, kinda like it actually. If you'd rather I didn't, no prob DiO, I'll leave you off. I've been using #igta pretty consistently on my crew night stuff, we can RT and tag too for the non-forumsers.

• Like 2

i agree with bones to, i dont feel like looking through hashtags to find picutres i might or might not be in, i normally only tag the guys that where there when we do it. 

• Like 2

I understand what DiO is saying. Looking at your phone after work to a flood of notifications. But it's no different to being added to an iGTA group message on PSN.

Me personally, i don't mind any of the notifications because i only tag on Twitter to share with crew members and try to get others to join us on crew nights. I never tag someone who isn't in the crew.

I've never really been bothered about exposure or getting noticed, that's not what matters, having fun and showing others what our crew has to offer, as a family, is why i make creator content and take snaps every week.

If anyone notices us and decides to join the crew, that's a bonus.

• Like 1

yea i don't mind the tagging, but if you want, dio, i won't add you in the future ;)...

so orange vs blue then? does that seem like fun or nah? i'm sure a few of us would be willing to respray gang cars with each color... then we could act out other gang related violence across the map with other in-game crews in between playlists... it's probably not hard to assemble a gang playlist, it could be just about any of our deathmatches/races in the city... yea, some of us have tailored themed jobs too B)...

i'll get the topic up today...

• Like 1

Blue vs. orange sounds good for generic gang vs. gang stuff - I'm likely not the only one that already has a few orange cars in my arsenal from past battles of the hues.

yea, i think the blue vs orange would work for the playlists ;)... and at the start of the evening... then we can do the other gang stuff as the night goes on, but keep our crew gang outfits saved for the rest of the playlists...

they're complimentary colors too, might add a nice contrast on the battlefield B)... and there's not gangs in LS associated with those colors... i'll switch the crew logo over to our generic one too ;)...