CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Mar. 1 (PS4)

wait, you guys can't post twice in a row?? i did not know that :mellow:...

I can. But I can't post 3 times in a row. lol. I had a lot of pics. The last 4 pics in my first post i somehow added a reply with them by posting them in one at a time. 

Almost forgot to post these.

Me Bunny Hoppin

QxMFIGScykinKbcTrDOZAA_0_0.jpg

xTDsTIoZv0Sl1QjFacMA2Q_0_0.jpg

Poppin an Endo, with reflective puddles

zAkXqV2YFkqXdzjTRhWP5g_0_0.jpg

ogbmx and me having a grind sesh

WvJv1CkIxEGqI8nr1QFOTg_0_0.jpg

b2e_SOj-I0OGBqgPyHLzyw_0_0.jpg

MBZmzMaJ80KE3WDJMZgQAg_0_0.jpg

A bit of BMX parkour

5A0PRokK-ESBAKAsyuWOIg_0_0.jpg

p4dWJLH4XkSENdU8gBBBvg_0_0.jpg

0NIsyL5gyEqVzPAgTT-B_w_0_0.jpg

iGTA Shenanigans 

9OVGB3OtokKQqkyRt3FGBA_0_0.jpg

ogbmx gettin some big air on the halfpipe

wrwTTBbGsECsweQEE7ftzA_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

yea it was hard finding decent bmx pics without someone wiping out lol... oh well, it is what it is... here's my snaps from the bmx park, including a vine...

8Ap1d0qTikmtkQfOEXL1Jw_0_0.jpg

gylioawmQkmYbQHVzCKotw_0_0.jpg

5NHcT3dLQE-OhU7LML6b7Q_0_0.jpg

Qal8H9o7jUqCEr2yNK_okw_0_0.jpg

2sAdEv4UpkOh4AQh3WevYw_0_0.jpg

look out, northern :lol:...

7TB6yzaPTkWbdhPtcv5A2Q_0_0.jpg

----

i did one cool stunt the entire time i was in the park... hit a ramp and caught the top of a gate door B)...

https://vine.co/v/iglWXgUAdrW

i'll prolly post it on twitter tomorrow morning, and some of my snaps either later in the day or saturday, i haven't posted any yet... i kinda want to space them out from the rest of you guys so it's not all BMX snap overload lol... it worked well with my military snaps waiting until the weekend ;)...

• Like 2

at least all the crew female characters are distinct...

it's also why i wear the rebreather/skull tat on my dude... he doesn't look like every other guy i see on the SC and twitter... dio, you're main dude usually stands out too because of the tank top and bandana... no one dresses like that online lol...

• Like 1

I stopped wearing the ponytail altogether after one crew night, when there were about four females with the same style and hair colour...hence my preference for the braided bun and cat's eye glasses, most of the time...unless we have a theme that overrides my default look.

I have trouble remembering who's who sometimes too, especially in a full lobby, if I ever tag someone wrong in a photo, please tell me!

I stopped wearing the ponytail altogether after one crew night, when there were about four females with the same style and hair colour...hence my preference for the braided bun and cat's eye glasses, most of the time...unless we have a theme that overrides my default look.

I have trouble remembering who's who sometimes too, especially in a full lobby, if I ever tag someone wrong in a photo, please tell me!

im the only blonde with pigtails, i know that much :D...

• Like 1

loving all the snaps and videos from everyone apparently I used all my likes for the day =) im alittle late but here are my snaps and video. I kept the video short and sweet really the only job I used was dios park because the bike helmets just fucked everything up lol hope yall enjoy

CzkAWB6MyECBfZOGZUriUA_0_0.jpgBnIUR6HUiEyHoaOOO1UErQ_0_0.jpg9QkUnzHqKkm_ARYkq38YSQ_0_0.jpgfHDrolksLEKNOVxwQdx2qg_0_0.jpg3G_Ve3_Kvk-zV-Vrg3cssA_0_0.jpgo1vbE3e7Y0iPbrDGvewxtQ_0_0.jpgqad3Bh1wxUKqJY2UGWCOJA_0_0.jpgsPrk1MjdykOY9CnC-XWkTw_0_0.jpg6WH-14_RY0OjdUpLekVFFQ_0_0.jpgYAASFBoLLUmhS3HED2lYUA_0_0.jpg91zAUJDrbkulzAwFN7QkPA_0_0.jpgbhjyydjr4UKNwEgL914znQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

at least all the crew female characters are distinct...

it's also why i wear the rebreather/skull tat on my dude... he doesn't look like every other guy i see on the SC and twitter... dio, you're main dude usually stands out too because of the tank top and bandana... no one dresses like that online lol...

that and im blonde

ya TBH, for that reason I've not been stoked on the gang theme. My native chick goes super chola however and that will work. Other than that our crew just has too many honkies to play into the theme and worry about race. Like Dup said, just have purple vs yellow.

...fucking whities

yea i was thinking of just picking a non-GTA-gang color thing... something with numerous options... like orange vs blue?? it would almost be a battle of crew colors, lol... crew blue vs. orangie :lol:... i dunno, last time we did this, it was vagos vs the lost...

Everyone should probably stop tweeting directly to all of us on twitter. That many @personsname looks spammy as fuck. Just use the #igta hash tag. Makes is easy to find the tweeted pics from the night.

Dunno if VIP mode would work for taking photos at any point. Another idea is to gather up a pile of limos, crotch rockets and laundry vans for a Triad / Yakuza looking gang, and pair it up against either The Lost or or Vagos, either of which are doable with our crew. 

Everyone should probably stop tweeting directly to all of us on twitter. That many @personsname looks spammy as fuck. Just use the #igta hash tag. Makes is easy to find the tweeted pics from the night.

i don't see your shit if i am not tagged in it or scrolling pass and catch it... don't worry about tagging a bunch of us, that's the point of tagging... all the fuckers that try to get their snaps noticed tag rockstar, and every single popular gta twitter account to get a RT... at least with us, we're tagging iGTA and it's members... makes more sense to me, and it's not really spamming, like the ones who tag all the popular people to get noticed... i'm just tagging the people that were actually there ;)... i don't tag you if you weren't in my pic or at the event... i want you guys to see the stuff, and i want to see it myself, so i can RT it and share it with my massive (not really) following...

Dunno if VIP mode would work for taking photos at any point. Another idea is to gather up a pile of limos, crotch rockets and laundry vans for a Triad / Yakuza looking gang, and pair it up against either The Lost or or Vagos, either of which are doable with our crew. 

and yea, we can possibly switch it up and just try to create mini gangs for snaps and videos... but for playlists, we should probably have a set idea... then when we're in freeroam, we could try out doing vagos and ballers and shit... i'll be playing as willy D for sure, so at least there'll be one token black guy :lol:...

• Like 1