CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Mar. 1 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAR 1 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!!

(Previous crew nights will now stay open an extra week for those who have last minute contributions to the last meet)

---
Theme:
igta-crew-bmx-night.png

BMX Night... i was looking for the last time we did this theme for the image, and it was in may! i could of swore we did one before that, but the archives never lie :lol:... so dress like you BMX and let's find some rails to grind, walls to ride, gaps to jump, etc... perhaps BMX (the guy, not the bike lol) can give us some tips and we could pull off some cool stunts in tandem for casey's video, my vines, and whomever else might be wanting to put together videos and snaps B)...

i think i heard casey even made a job for this theme!! :o:D...

and we might as well start discussing how to handle gang night next week as well ;)... and as always, suggest theme ideas to add to the list... we've got a decent selection, but the list could always use more...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAR 8TH - Gang Night

MAR 15TH - Crew Blue Night

MAR 22ND - 80's Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Gang Night, Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, 80's Night, GTA Night, Jackass Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 2

I made a new race, and updated an old one.

Junkway

2_0.jpg

1-30 Player

BMX Race

http://rsg.ms/aad2d83

BMX your way down the Junkway. Try to find the quickest route!

...and I updated this job:

Hip Hop Ya' Don't Stop

2_0.jpg

1-30 Payer

BMX Race

http://rsg.ms/0c14c4e

Ride around south central, gang bangin' n shit!

• Like 3

time to break out delilah for crew night... seems like it's been a while, plus she has a couple glitched BMXs yet lol... and i reworked her outfits, i am now up to at least 3 flex spots for her... if it ain't glitched, then it doesn't matter... i could make more space, but 3 should be plenty enough for now  :thumbup:...

also, i learned that you can't move a bandana only outfit to a new spot, it puts the hat/glasses back on ;)....

Aye aye, CaPn...:salute: I'll delete a few things before jumping into the crew lobby...stunting nights often make for amazing snaps. (Y)

Not really into riding bikes in GTAO but it was still a welcome change from the norm.

Yw1XDpHv0UaJsDpYE1sMhw_0_0.jpg

dOYPyeiUOUGVxnsafghplA_0_0.jpg

XwaROYs3OUWECMivF3uhMQ_0_0.jpg

XcQyT30utkejHd0ht6XrWw_0_0.jpg

uG-sk1PP60ujSMj92JHwug_0_0.jpg

Kinda getting use to the R* Editor now.  You can spend what seems an eternity trying to get the perfect angles to take a Snapmatic but I'm very impressed with its flexibility.

• Like 7

So I just noticed I got kicked from #TMGT on Feb 29. :lol:

There will probably be lots of similar shots across the crew, like last week, I grabbed a few quickly before signing off - but there are lots of excellent clips and there will be some amazing shots from tonight! Great playlists, thanks for wrangling them DiO, and to all our creators for making new jobs or fixing up old ones...lots of fun tonight!

kZcHkwOl8UupmVh03-kQFw_0_0.jpg

qMytWGHwPE6K8ivc0Gy-ag_0_0.jpg

J0eMJp1zh0a4d2oNxLi-cw_0_0.jpg

Tq_WlNK1I02kB1KTPUMNVA_0_0.jpg

2sTZGD3jnUWXAHaRrrjf8Q_0_0.jpg

lOR_XlMRME6pjjgnRXRTWA_0_0.jpg

xTYjLNEPskGsHhkseIex-w_0_0.jpg

cq7rkdjO7kGDVwXSMLSTDg_0_0.jpg

zxmGSzGFIUSDiG5JxqtIww_0_0.jpg

V_737Q4KrkyVP8bCGi8omg_0_0.jpg

6W-Ws0HdxkmDvHRO1Tk_Zw_0_0.jpg

Slasher mode denouement...

n4rAv7WPjEWfe6kDp-xULg_0_0.jpg

More to follow for sure. 

===

Weev, I'm bummed. You deflated the end of the night for me when we were doing Dup's Trash Dash job and you chose to play against the rules. That kind of shit is why I avoid public lobbies and try to play only with friends. I like playing online with you most of the time, but this also isn't the first time you've done this. We talked about doing heists again at some point...well, stealing a win that isn't yours is like deliberately failing a heist: a dick move. So don't do it. I expect better from you. When it stops being fun, we have a problem. 

• Like 5

great night all! got some great shots, only going to post ones that are not similar to ones already posted. i cant speak highly enough about how much i love playing crew created jobs. i have alot of respect for those of you spending time in the creator for the fun of everyone else. you have inspired me to make a serious effort to contribute jobs and races for themed crew nights. looking forward to next week ladies and gents! stay fresh! 

nahYuLnPaEiFLhGqdEGAuw_0_0.jpg5KWntACz_EadJXET7FBFXQ_0_0.jpgiBsmLlgf9EuV_BuyRQ6s0Q_0_0.jpgNGX5o73JZEOniU4yqfdhaA_0_0.jpg88dTAkJICECBt_DXjXIUEg_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

dont be afraid to post all your snaps, northern... even if they repeat themselves... this topic is meant to be not only a place to share the event from our perspective, but to also be an archive for the people that wander into here, and for those of us who go back and re-read old crew topics to find a pic or relive the shenanigans ;)...

when there's a bunch of us, chances are we're all gonna take a few similar snaps B)...

• Like 2

Here's my shit.

First my vidoes. For those who were wondering why there wasn't many blackflipable spots in my park....I made it more for shit like this. I want to try and make the GTA BMX physics look more realistic then they actually are with careful speed and wheelie control.

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/705233526807990272

And now...a backflip....onto BMXog's head. Enjoy

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/705234582203994112

I was making fun of Bones for taking selfies but I actually got people in mid air so I kept the pic

ASQFORScM0WCiBmpbIlmAw_0_0.jpg

Paleto Park

0atHa0jYj0m98uRbuNWRsQ_0_0.jpg

89Gx9qX00keKptAS_DIrEg_0_0.jpg

My bike caught fire?

qdSpNjkb-0mGBOUvsRqGyw_0_0.jpg

NrYF3kZt-0qTOnKnY8qTIw_0_0.jpg

Everyone goin at it

Tj5AfgUo4U-6tsOm-2we-A_0_0.jpg

fZb_0oc0j0ayZ0uNno-f2w_0_0.jpg

My grind

rXczsQE9mUOnFs72doowyQ_0_0.jpg

I took out Casey in Jason's race

SnjkVzUDWkq1Lk8fCUNYZw_0_0.jpg

I accidentally saved a clip so I said fuck it and took a picture from the clip anyways

BM9GTKNnHUK-DvLkB8pu_Q_0_0.jpg

Fanboy punching me in the face while I was eating a cupcake

_DlACdRVOEmVu7SC9b63FA_0_0.jpg

he was going in for round 2 when the cops killed him. Suck it fanboy

-PmnXc3HGkyplQTP8YP0XA_0_0.jpg

Inhumane Hop

k5OY6Pem-k-FAKKzFzpSRQ_0_0.jpg

vrSMAD9bC0OJc1kebbh3sw_0_0.jpg

Take that Dup!

mEcaqPDgfkmDWtm6kmu34g_0_0.jpg

4I7fgl3Y7kyjap8cASDoZA_0_0.jpg

Downhill Jam

FiZJFA6eNUCXm5ga2ozyjQ_0_0.jpg

IEy1Rf6oakuqtiaOXo2ECQ_0_0.jpg

Flipping off BMX

MPHi8EoVskOFhgwWgPTY_w_0_0.jpg

He passed me... I deserved it

i2fvyXFeEEelR3vzyCjslQ_0_0.jpg

before I landed on his head

jrGlzvr890GlhJt4oJnlPQ_0_0.jpg

ScooterBMX Trials: Jumps

h-BVJfXq1kS5f8KPZ9pglA_0_0.jpg

Strip Club

r_yIDTjUAECs6ZDpdyxZMQ_0_0.jpg

Fuck you fence

XkSOVLqFI0WZk1GgYa6f4w_0_0.jpg

IKILLYOU joined us

I74MlDPTwUKuqWDLUI6miw_0_0.jpg

HBm650m4D0K6wToChdariA_0_0.jpg

The new Rhino hunt mode

t5QwAl87v0mTSjeJS2zF0w_0_0.jpg

XLyFh2ddjUGyCGg6nFSz6Q_0_0.jpg

Containeriffic. IKILLYOU fucking up after the first turn

qwPHb6X8WUygXG2TtKXiSA_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl crashed at the end so I felt the need to take an unnecessary amount of pictures of it.

SNthVkBUxke2egDIc10vrw_0_0.jpg

i14nQLbMDkWkHARAiOYkvw_0_0.jpg

m1yaLKAf602LdV0hWyVejg_0_0.jpg

rwtaIgNq40WaRcNllji6YA_0_0.jpg

eqo4Co92WEul0MwwpSd9-Q_0_0.jpg

And I pass her to beat her in a scooter. Go me!

Y8mOeWmlEkiicT2hFApotA_0_0.jpg

a few more coming soon

• Like 5

here's my selfie, i too got bikes in the air behind me ;)...

xhOdG-1TmUuMPnjY2UZrOg_0_0.jpg

i noticed a good chunk of my snaps are of wipeouts and fails, because we're mostly amateurs lol :lol:...

K2lOOFCLUU2zoXtxG23XKw_0_0.jpg

giant BMX...

-cypON0IoEKHbfC0EObYzg_0_0.jpg

KL5ylVjVBUmv0Zc6KaTQqg_0_0.jpg

DBt9LngOG0usM7bbniBhHQ_0_0.jpg

bmx is taking his version of a shortcut here, lol...

9_iCw-Ow5UWlSez1kElZzg_0_0.jpg

who was this, goosey??

enOprdJsqUOMmZMzeSG7HQ_0_0.jpg

fanboy knocking over dio...

iB88yOt5W0GYcSd0ySZ5nQ_0_0.jpg

high school looking saboteur wiping out...

khA-Yf6ln0iAwONgxVDMkQ_0_0.jpg

me and gtagrl...

jIbkUBLbhEWlrwjzU-Nfxw_0_0.jpg

a bunch of fucking around outside the strip club...

B504XLbsS0utvYtoC1AvQg_0_0.jpg

slasher mode...

7NVK4P_jyECjoL4D4uDBaA_0_0.jpg

------

i still have a number of clips to go thru from dio's bmx park... and i have a few clips that i might turn into vines yet... so more to come B)...

• Like 4

lol that had to be when I was AFK, fanboy running me over.

Dont miss the page 1 posts

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/5245-igta-night-mar-1-ps4/?p=189018

hers the rest of my shit now that bones replied, I can too. fucking flood control

I decided to give Bones the same treatment as gtagrl with a photo sequence. I killed him in the slasher mode

Chy9GClwlEaDs5i7dOBL-A_0_0.jpg

vpahUrQOwE-r-JeMn1HO9Q_0_0.jpg

VpkCAkfJ_UK-TMzEpPKYyA_0_0.jpg

jtOC1PIgGU2wcyVqGSJTkg_0_0.jpg

QXbHcS_0SkijYKrv_7cEfQ_0_0.jpg

7Mk-_1CCR0mmOmoY7Gqf5A_0_0.jpg

we9B3oNFjkmN_I2jsRxlBg_0_0.jpg

Ya think you can turn the flood control off for some members? is that possible? that shit is annoying

• Like 5

wait, you guys can't post twice in a row?? i did not know that :mellow:...

i destroyed whoever i killed to become slasher in that job... can't remember who it was tho, but they walked right pass me and i was in plain sight :lol:... 

I can post twoce in a row. Thought DiO could, being a gold member and all. I have a short clip i want to post

Not sure whether to post it as a vine or a twitter upload.

Nice shots all round everyone!