CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Feb. 16 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE FEB 16 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!!

(Previous crew nights will now stay open an extra week for those who have last minute contributions to the last meet)

---
Theme:
igta-crew-gangsters-night.png

Gangsters Night... AKA valentine's update night... time to look like we stepped out of the 30's and 40's tonight... playlist themed jobs aren't mandatory, and i'm sure there's still a few from a couple years ago to use... but yea, short and simple: dress like a gangster, or a showgirl/socialite if you're playing a female character since apparently they can't be gangsters... lol...

i'll see some of you perhaps before crew night starts ;)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

FEB 26TH - Military Night

MAR 1ST - BMX Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Gang Night, Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, 80's Night, GTA Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 2

My Roosevelt Valor is a bit over the top so depending on whether we're being slightly serious tonight I might bring out the old version.  I'm off to get changed into some gangsta gear yo... bro... Kanye!

Not that kind of gangster?  Okay.

Been trying to join you lot for 30 minutes now, still no luck.  'Lobby is Full' or something.

Edited by Saboteur

they're in a crew lobby now, but i can't fucking join because rockstar's shitty fucking servers have been shitting on me the last couple of fucking days... so i am gonna blow off some fucking steam for a bit and try a again later... fuck you, rockstar...

everything i tried to do told me rockstar services were unavailable... doubt i'll even try anymore tonight... funny thing is, i could create my own invite lobby, but i couldn't join anyone else... so what the fuck does that mean??

Only managed to get one Snapmatic as every other one I took got interrupted by police before I could save it. 

LOTPCasey with her outfit which brought her some unwanted comments on her Twitch livestream:

cmw0Th3N5U-O6Gdl6gI_Mw_0_0.jpg

DIRTY GIRL! :P

Edited by Saboteur
  • Like 6

had issues all night, and had a life changing moment where i realized i cared more about igta night than anything else in my life atm lol... dunno how to take that... but i did get on for a short bit, missed out on both playlists obviously, but had fun for the short hour i was able to connect with the crew... 

-EV6NAUJh02P7R52BBz_4w_0_0.jpg

e3Njf2J53Ey0jgNrr776qA_0_0.jpg

sSWBSmpvgE6gaPeaHVSjVw_0_0.jpg

Wh_OcZgkqkWHH7kXM8SXEw_0_0.jpg

kMs8pK7dK0aB5iUkRSlsEQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

Ya hopefully you stop having those issues before next week. The night ended a bit earlier but we have a good turn out. 

For those who were there when I left, I forgot we weren't in party chat and couldn't say bye or anything lol. 

iGTA family 4 LYFE

It's a real shame we were having connection and mic issues (I'll have to check all my router settings AGAIN...grrr), if we had been able to get bOnEs in from the beginning, we would have had a lobby full to the tits.

Started off with 15 people for the first playlist: Mercy, Emz, JFK, Dup, Goosey, Jamie, DiO, Casey, Jason, BMX, bigboss, DozyGamer, NorthernScript, Saboteur (with no mic!), and me...we did get bOnEs back into the lobby for a bit...then after the UK contingent signed off and we lost people due to connections or food, MrMister showed up too! We never did get that second playlist going, but we did end the night doing a photo shoot with North and some bloody footprints, hopefully he got something close to what he wanted.

I definitely got some good clips of the crew and cars as a group, but didn't stay up late to comb through them last night, will add some pics here when I get the chance. (Y)

• Like 1

Had a great time last night, I said I was tired and didn't do the second playlist but that's only because I won the first and didn't want to push my luck

GcJKMc.jpg

First car lineup at the pier

WPbWUr.jpg

Meeting at the pier did give a cool Boardwalk Empire type feel which was perfect for my Nucky Thompson themed Roosevelt

7iALrD.jpg

b23mYt.jpg

Some lovely but deadly dames

S5uOsp.jpg

Mercy and I having a soap opera moment

YSxaCb.jpg

PocaHotness getting ready to run a marathon in heels

Zc7XDX.jpg

A short highlight reel. I have a couple of clips I didn't use so I might make another video in a few days

• Like 5

We're usually on pretty late, dunno what your work hours are like, but maybe you can join us whenever you're done, time zones notwithstanding. Congrats on the new job!

• Like 1

new modem/router all hooked up... time to test it out on GTAO soon... i'm pretty sure my 10+ year old system was the source of most of my issues... my cable company kept bothering me about upgrading to get the full experience but i kept blowing them off because fuck telemarketing... little did i know that it would eventually reach a point where my internet would start cutting out on me periodically... welp, that should all be in the past now... hopefully this new setup can withstand my internet punishment...

• Like 2

I finally tore myself away from Fallout 4 long enough to spend some time in the Editor. I made tonnes of room in my gallery but didn't take any snaps yet, however I did a mash-up video from Gangsters night:

My fav clip: Granny riding sidesaddle! :lol:

• Like 3