CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Feb. 2 (PS4)

nice snaps, saboteur... perhaps we're too loud to hear you in the crowd... but glad you showed up!!

sadly, i got a million clips to go thru, and i am not motivated to tackle them until at least thursday... even then, we'll see if others upload epic snaps in the same place, lol B)... but it was a fun night, probably the biggest lobby we've hosted since 2014's festive surprise... seriously... and the banter was fun, too... too bad we weren't as organized as we have been in the past :P....

...have crew night's gotten bigger and bigger lately, or is it just me??? :D...

i do have a shot to add... lol... forgot i took an old fashioned one :lol:...

xSOb6f25O0OHnWWYxMWXUg_0_0.jpg

there's a bunch of people tagged too... dio goosey gtagrl jamie north saboteur weev.. but i only see a few :P...

• Like 6

epic fucking video, jason B)... seriously, i love seeing our nights captured visually like that, i couldn't ask for anything more from the crew... it's cool to see moments from the evening captured in motion like that...

iGTA 4 LIFE :D...

• Like 3

Nice video Jason!

Here's some of my perspective.

-b8mZHTSNUiRPPIzyKABkA_0_0.jpg

um5yt0A14UuoqxZtV1Pvhw_0_0.jpg

IsiYODH4bUe3hwkb2v_kwA_0_0.jpg

bZGXzAhnj0m1HfY5PcFR0w_0_0.jpg

Vpg95iHGjUyvbtUXU43BBQ_0_0.jpg

xwQP3X4GX0mCGVFA1MWMuA_0_0.jpg

zFIKN0GrV06rHXekrb6gqQ_0_0.jpg

...more after the break.

Dude, i don't even remember leaving last night, i woke up on the sofa and my PS4 was in sleep mode...

htPO_TgqBE6qr2XTQX8CWA_0_0.jpg

Ed29hfNJYUCZUy1UXxeqmQ_0_0.jpg

BVhp5H5lXUyrpi7AW5fqgg_0_0.jpg

ZVzYzjvmXUGaf1qST3jaAw_0_0.jpg

Jh4B3xW5VUKpr8V86ba__g_0_0.jpg

lRbWgR6Xb0m-_Earv9zthQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 7

Dude, i don't even remember leaving last night, i woke up on the sofa and my PS4 was in sleep mode...

We actually were saying that around the time you nodded off...:lol: it was after we'd piled into North's gold plane that we noticed you'd stopped moving, then timed out and left the lobby.

• Like 2

Lol well damn, that's what happens when i'm up 24 hours after working and then drinking late. Ah well, it was fun up until i fogot what happened...

I think the last thing i remember was a bunch of explosions in the country side, and tuner cars instead of monster trucks.

Heres my one clip, diving from the gold luxor. I dont know how i did this. Will you always dive like that when you bail from a plane?

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/695092998376394752

DV_irWlj102RGxvssrm6fQ_0_0.jpg

F3h8Fq5SB0S9ILxyw2RAhw_0_0.jpg

z20chG0wS0qKSM5BuP6J4Q_0_0.jpg

CHPV9kYy8km0-wgguo9ejA_0_0.jpg

The guy that dragged out Dups job that no one played properly lol

bD1uKc4eVke4QOiyjIjaow_0_0.jpg

I was stalking him for a bit until I drown

Ym5wfru9a0e_Y3YDIlGmfA_0_0.jpg

Someone else drown too lol

6Orxey9LMUCaqBEK8FPsfg_0_0.jpg

The closest we have ever gotten a monster truck to an airplane (without blowing up, cause that happened later lol )

utELJistu0yK7HeTlRPDFQ_0_0.jpg

Fuckin thing legit touched my back rudder. It even made a clank noise

4ohdnPZPBESHqIi7L0EQCQ_0_0.jpg

Bones yelled at me to save a clips from the Luxor so here are some pics of everyone partying it up

BvGZ3Q0aWUyENbblR-Qwyw_0_0.jpg

q5hMs7tzPUmSa6cWpZx9Xg_0_0.jpg

nGAQsSmD4EG2iKCmm_e0NQ_0_0.jpg

Ri3tb5YarUCimB6GhLHPMQ_0_0.jpg

HpgqCkOo5UK9jyQXZJOF8Q_0_0.jpg

Lmfao, GtaGrl expression

ahm6jEvd8kWWVdYWQrfW0A_0_0.jpg

iqTiLFsHEkapz0IoaWYWVg_0_0.jpg

that is all

• Like 7

Daymn, Jason and Casey's videos of that ramp job make it look amazing! I got dropped halfway through the first playlist and was unable to join you guys. I'm guessing there was just too many of us playing. Still though I did manage to string the few clips I got and messed around with the sound effects and stuff in the creator. Is there a way to keep action replay on when starting new jobs? Because it always stops when that happens and I never remember to turn it on at the beginning of a new job.

Anyway here's my clip

• Like 1

As i wasn't expecting to play my grenade fishing job on crew night, and with that many people, i didn't really have enough time to explain the job.

So i'll go ahead and just explain here.

One player from each team must swap sides and go to the fishing podium facing the opposing team.

The rest of the players must grab a sub, and go swim around underwater in the boundries. This is so the grenadera can reach everyone.

The two grenaders battle head to head to get as many kills as they can until one team has no more players. Then they can kill the last player on the podium to take the win for the team.

Swap players per round, and if you accidentally kill yourself, another player must step up and take their place.

Sorry i didn't get to explain that the other night, there just wasn't enough time.

• Like 1

Great vids from the crew this week! Although it won't let me watch Dozy's. :(

I probably won't get to mine until the weekend, and still have last week's clips to go through too. Will share my stuff when I can!

a lot of people on twitter were having that problem with casey's video she posted... fucking restrictions... i don't have to worry about that stuff tho, they don't give a shit here in america lmao :lol:... but yea, good stuff, i hope to get to my clips tonight, although it seems most of the stuff was already captured so i'll try to refrain from taking a bunch of repeated snaps ;)...

Well I did choose a shitty song to play in the background as a joke. Oh well, I might try uploading it again with a new song. Last time I ever use "I want it that way."

Here's a revised version with a different song.

Edited by DozyGamer
  • Like 3

i'm more impressed that when it was RTd, only gtagrl had RTd it... the only hashtag you used was #igta... so like, how the hell did they find it??? :huh:... i missed it, and i saw the link on the forum feed, but i forgot to click on it...