CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Feb. 2 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE FEB 2 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-monster-truck-night.png

Monster Truck Night... if you don't have one, then you better start saving up for one, or holler at one of us before tuesday to help you grind for one if you can't afford it... but we're gonna go big for this week's theme... let's see what we can do with these monsters around los santos and the countryside...

if you have any ideas on what to do, be sure to post theme here... we've already got a number of jobs that can at least fill one playlist... bmx's wall climb, i got monster bash and zancudo challenge... dup has his crawlers, etc... anyone make a capture with monster trucks? post a job you think would work for this theme night...

also, take notice at the bottom of this post ;)... let me know if next week's theme is fine, or if you have any disputes with the rest of my choices... i am hoping that mapping out themes for the future can help people with deciding on jobs to create, and for the rest of us to know what to prepare for with outfits, photo ideas, etc... and please help me fill up the suggestions box and reoccurring box, it'd make mapping it out much easier...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* FEB 9TH - Tuner Car Night

* FEB 16TH - Valentine's Night (as hinted at by R*)

* FEB 26TH - Military Night

MAR 1ST - BMX Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Gang Night, Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 6

so i was trying to create a job for crew night... guess what? sure i can set the respawn vehicle as a marshall, but i can't put down one, and i can no longer put down a liberator as well... so basically, there's no options for a capture job involving monster trucks... does it work for a deathmatch?? i dunno, i got pissed off and turned off the system before i could check... meh, thanks rockstar, you're soooo supportive to your creative community  -_- ...

How about a 'Dead Celebrity' theme one day?

I like that... ...Legends Night!

so i was trying to create a job for crew night... guess what? sure i can set the respawn vehicle as a marshall, but i can't put down one, and i can no longer put down a liberator as well... so basically, there's no options for a capture job involving monster trucks... does it work for a deathmatch?? i dunno, i got pissed off and turned off the system before i could check... meh, thanks rockstar, you're soooo supportive to your creative community  -_- ...

I'm not sure, but i noticed that in races, the Marshall can't be set as the default vehicle, it says something about needing the downloadable content to be able to use it, even though the update is one large required file anyway...

Seems like a bug.

I like the calendar/list of future crew night bones. I have a suggestion for one, and it's one I've mentioned before "freak show". Since we have all these cool new masks & facepaints I think it would be fun. :)

A kind of 'dress like a twat' theme?  If that's what you mean then I'm all for it, sometimes though, you're prevented from wearing certain items by themselves and are forced to wear matching items.

Another idea might be 'Hideous Vehicle' night where you pimp your car out in such a way that passersby would likely vomit at the sight - or shoot you for crimes against vehicle fashion.

• Like 2

I won't be there...

haven't even played the game for months so I don't know how difficult this theme would be... History of GTA theme... dress up as a favourite character from past games and you can only use vehicles that have been in every/most iterations of the game... recreate some classic moments, shenanagise etc. etc.

Edited by Ginginho
  • Like 3

Military night seems pretty cool... I should start making jobs for that one ^_^  I think it would be cool to do something out in the water, to mix up with all of the more land oriented nights. Other than that, my only other suggestion is to make our own iGTA movie? Plot it out a little, give everyone roles, etc.

we could have war games in zancudo on tanks n shit... with jets flying around... as a matter of fact, that just gave me an idea for a job B)... this is the one theme i had a couple of ideas for, i should probably start working on some of them...

• Like 2

Im currently working on a war game in Raton Canyon... First time using the creator in next gen, and I thought id be able to use more than "5 different vehicle types" lol.

My mic does work, but for some reason nobody could hear me.  I tried it in a public lobby right after and it was fine. o_0

dk8i_ND2QU2MiO1Ck9rIdw_0_0.jpg

R2xfsBwi006twhZjh6mBzw_0_0.jpg

pOaccScB6EWMarleKQlFVg_0_0.jpg

EOZhsRot6EmJPyBJlRsaDA_0_0.jpg

Those ramps were great fun, hated that rooftop thing though, kept spawning on chimney stacks which was a pain.  Still, a good night!

A couple from free roam later on.

1VR49_VfU0yJ5WZMvewjIQ_0_0.jpg

bOnEs doing the 'cool walkaway' scene from my burning jet following a a scary flight where everyone bailed on the approach to a bumpy landing.

UpTWN_QSAkSkDpllXMsOZg_0_0.jpg

This was aboard someone elses jet not sure whose.

Edited by Saboteur
  • Like 7