Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Jan. 26 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JAN 26 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-blue-banner.png

Crew Blue... a break from themes... wear blue, and if we feel like it, let's do a crew blue car lineup... we've been getting into the car lineups lately, perhaps one showing off our crew color would look neat... playlists can be whatever, maybe chuck in some old classics that we haven't played in a long while...

we're going to need a good list of theme ideas to keep us going thru february and beyond, so please use this topic to discuss those... i want to start putting together a monthly crew night schedule, so any input and ideas should be discussed ASAP... the more we know about future themes, the funner it could be when there's themed jobs and weeks to think about what to do B)...

here's the list so far:

monster truck night

gang night (picking specific colors)

military/terrorist night

apocalypse night

iGTA olympics(?)

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 1

If I have to, I will take pills to chill my headache. It was better but this weekend i played to much fallout and its back a bit. Not bad tho. Hope work tomorrow dont make it worse.

• Like 2

Incredible drift video, Dupz! (Y)

I'll be there too. I've been wanting to wear the crew bomber jacket ever since I bought it, back when I was white girl poor. 

• Like 1

fun fun night!!! B)... we stayed igta strong most of the night, we only switched back to party chat near the end... and despite one dispute, which to me, wasn't nothing other than a 1v1 (which it should of been), i thought the night was a good time... like usual, i prolly wont get to my clips until thursday, but we had a good collection of jobs to play around with, a couple car lineups to snap, and some good ol' fashioned shenanigans later in the night...

please post your stuff when you can, no rush :)... but i want to stress to everyone looking, that WE NEED THEME NIGHT IDEAS!!! i plan on putting together a monthly schedule for crew nights, something to use as a guideline... kill dropped in the lobby late and suggested a BMX night, which we have done, but he's also gonna brainstorm for future nights, like all of us should... so i want to say this now, before this gets any further... we already have a nice collection of reoccurring themes that can fill in the gaps, and i am just gonna list them now...

crew blue night

stunt night

off road night

BMX night

drift night

vintage night

MC night

want to add to the list, or suggest a new theme?? SPEAK NOW FFS LOL!! :lol:...

yea i don't want to make this an issue, but you two clearly started having a deathmatch in the middle of our crew night... and to me, it doesn't matter what side started it, it spilled over into the rest of the night and that's my issue... it's been a rule forever, but there's no crew hating when you wear the tag... show up, hang out, have fun, and be iGTA... anything else is a problem, and it doesn't matter where it starts... picture me as an idiot NFL referee... it doesn't matter to me where it started, it's all about the effect it has on the rest of the lobby and the night... you got beef? drop it... if the other party doesn't, then "goodbye have nice time!"... i am on your side, weev, but i am also on bigboss's side too when it becomes a vendetta....

• Like 3

I see where your comin from,bones.I only started killing to deal with it myself,that's definitely where my bad judgment came into play.my only beef is big bosses's constant breaking of the rules.I dont mean to step on yall toes or backseat mod but he is a huge rule breaker.I might of broke a few but I do it to try and keep it regulated

when he (or you) steps on our toes, it will be dealt with... most of the lobby didn't see it tho...

when i put my foot down is when it stopped... but by then, it was already over and no one really paid much attention to it.. but when it was at it's height, i was super close to kicking both of you... it's fun and dandy when it lasts for a couple minutes, to get it out the system... but i lagged on for longer than that, and to be honest, no matter what side it lingered on, all of us were tired of hearing about it... there's no room on crew night for it, unless agreed upon... which i didn't hear any of you wanting to air out our grievances in a DM...

it's crew night, not let's start shit night... i don't give a fuck where it starts, or where it goes... keep it up and i will step in... but if i have to get involved, then both sides will have to deal with it, no matter who was the culprit... it's crew night... get along, or fuck off...

• Like 1

Tell bigboss that cause ive Been pretty much loyal since ive signed up.Idk,if anything for future nights I'll just mutw him and go into passive.I just never think of going into passive for the sake of photos.

Also,gtagrl did fuck all to step in.not that I'm expecting her to say much but if he keeps his usual shit up im gonna start spawn killing him every crew night with a tank if thats what I gotta do.

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

I wasn't with you guys at the time and didn't see the dispute, Weev. If you're having a problem with bigboss and need mod intervention, you need to say so clearly. All I heard was the fallout of you chewing him out for an hour. That's no fun, listening to someone that's drunk, slurring, and belligerent. Don't get me wrong, I know full well how much of a bad sport bigboss can be, but I didn't know you two had gotten into 1v1 mode. Perhaps he needs a vacation from crew nights for a couple of weeks. And, as I said last night, we can only control our own behaviour; just because he's being a dick doesn't mean you get to turn into a jerk, too.

All in all, that was a fun night of shenanigans up till the fight at the end of the night.

Drunkness does not play any part in this whatsoever,I know damn well what was going on at the height of everything going on.I'm gonna be real honest and I might get banned for this but bones is the most honest mod for the events.I give lots of credit there cause even though like mentioned you could of kicked us both you gave us chance.

But it was a great night and to end this shitty dispute im kicking bigboss off my buddy list and will mute my mic so I dont have to hear him

Not to add fuel to this any more than it's needed, i heard the bitchy comments being chucked between the two of you, as early as the first playlist. I thought it was all over, but after Kuz came in, it seemed to ramp up a bit more in freemode.

Either way, i dont let other peoples problems drag down my good time, i enjoyed it last night. One of the busiest crew blue nights we've had in a long time.

... if he keeps his usual shit up im gonna start spawn killing him every crew night with a tank if thats what I gotta do.

i shouldn't have to play babysitter on crew nights... i will kick both of you, or even just you if you jump in the lobby and start killing bigboss... if he drops in and starts killing you then i will deal with him first... but if you both break out into a personal deathmatch, you're both gone...

everything was just fine until after the 2nd playlist... i dunno what happened in between, but i'm tired of this shit... it's not my problem, and i don't want to make it my problem...

• Like 1

Don't you worry,all this BS will blow over and by the time im back cause ill probably end up missing next week everything will all be chill when im back im sure.

A damn good night for sure.it was still a shit ton of fun and no matter I always look forward to tuesday nights.

Suddenly the fun of last night is getting lost in this nonsense. I see you throwing a lot of shade around, Weev - take responsibility for your own behaviour, and let the rest go.

I wholeheartedly agree with bOnEs, we're mods on the forums, not babysitters for crew nights. If bigboss can't help being a dick, he can take a vacation from Tuesdays, so we can crew night in peace. No bullies, no problem.

I'll post pics and a video when I can. As mentioned, things are busy at work with a major project right now, so I doubt I'll be around next week, but will join if possible.

I wasn't there and have no idea what happened but I think Weev has let whatever it was go now so not sure the first part of gtagrls post was required. I just didn't want that to ruffle any feathers.

I look forward to seeing the pics etc :)

In response to critique for last night's jobs, i have now made the following changes to these jobs:

Joust -

I have changed it to 8 players maximum, because without chat it's impossible to navigate between teams.

I've also made escape ducts around the middle of the pit so it's easier for players to move on and clear vehicles ready for the next players.

Trash Dash -

Players found an easy way up the chute, so i've made it steep enough that people can't cheat. I also added some obstacles to climb over to slow down the runners, as it was just too easy.

I noticed that rockets abd mini-gun fire was out of range, and so i changed all the runner pickups to heavy sniper only.

And finally, i added some lights, made it night time so you can't see shadows of falling props, and chucked in rain for added atmosphere.

The Ski Slope -

First of all, i changed the end so you dont have to travel past the bottom train lift building, as the lawnmower is far too slow, and can jam up on things.

I added a checkpoint halfway down, as some of you didn't like doing the entire stretch again after bailing multiple times.

I also changed it to a GTA race, just for boosts, so you can have even more air on those ramps if you wish to use it.

Go Kart 300cc -

I forgot to make it more than 8 players, so it's now 30 players.

Thanks for your valuable critiques, i'll try to keep on top of them.

• Like 5

Nah, i made the kart one literally just before crew night, so it was kind of unfinished. It was put in the first playlist before we realised the player limit was 8.

I only made it because Indoor Go-Karting was too small, and i wanted a decent sized kart track.

WE NEED THEME NIGHT IDEAS!!! i plan on putting together a monthly schedule for crew nights, something to use as a guideline... kill dropped in the lobby late and suggested a BMX night, which we have done, but he's also gonna brainstorm for future nights, like all of us should... so i want to say this now, before this gets any further... we already have a nice collection of reoccurring themes that can fill in the gaps, and i am just gonna list them now...

crew blue night

stunt night

off road night

BMX night

drift night

vintage night

MC night

want to add to the list, or suggest a new theme?? SPEAK NOW FFS LOL!! :lol:...

The main category for crew theme nights is based on vehicle class - supercars, lowriders, off-road, the list above, etc...let's brainstorm more ideas for other categories too, ones that can be supported by a location on the map, or a style of custom job for our talented job builders, and can be supported by the clothing/weapon options in-game.

Examples/suggestions, including past theme nights and DLCs:

Olympics/rep your country, blue collar, FIB agent, cops vs. robbers or agents vs. gangs, military, Flight School, Beach Bum, VIP/Bodyguards, long-haul truckers, melee only, Yacht Fight Club, Come Sail Away, Repo Men, mountain hiking, tourist trappers, etc etc etc...

• Like 2

yea, there's a number of past themes we could do again, like camping night for instance... like i said, i would love suggestions for new ideas, i see a couple of them in your post, gtagrl B)... i hope to have all of february mapped out in the next topic...

to get a jump start, i was bullied into making next week, monster truck night :P... so if you don't have one, buy one now... it's $500k, if you can't afford that, let us know now and we'll help you get the money... babe-alicious still has a heist finale to finish ;)...

• Like 1