Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Jan. 19 (PS4)

Monster Mayhem sounds interesting. Could get some of our old monster truck races in there, including BMX's wall climber.

I've not got any ideas right now, but i'll think of something.

• Like 2

We could always do a fugitive night, wearing orange start it with a bus crash, have us wearing ratty/plain shit trying to hide from the law. We could have a few guys dressed as cops. maybe a detective guy. I think it's a solid idea.

• Like 4

monster truck night, criminals/cops night, military/terrorist night... i like all these ideas! B) we still need to do an apocalypse night, too... what were some of the older suggestions we had? we finally did our biker night, twice! :lol:... but let's throw em all out there right now so i can make a list...

i am not against just doing a crew blue night next week, giving the themes a rest for a week, and a chance for the creators to come up with something for them... anyone else oppose that idea? let's keep the discussion going until monday, when i make the next topic...

• Like 1

yes yes & yes :D

great video gtagrl! Boyah! 

bones... has there been Gang night.?  like specifically green vs purple vs yellow? that could be fun, il brainstorm some stuff and get back to you. but i really like apocalypse night

Edited by NorthernScript
  • Like 1