Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Jan. 5 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JAN 5 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

31544e1fd13e04604224069d97b9120401c7f64a

iGTA MC Night: Part Deux... since last week was a lot of fun, and most of us love the emblem, we'll go ahead and do another MC night... i think we were all pretty much on board with that idea anyways, that's why i took a little longer to post the topic... dio is in no obligation to make strictly MC themed playlists, we did those last week... he can chuck a few biker jobs in, but it's at his discretion... he already spends enough time making playlists, so don't badger him if he throws in a stunt race or something not even biker themed, lol...

but yea, i also want to take a legit cruise around the map, so the sooner we can all get online, the better... no man left behind either, meaning, if one crashes, the rest of the group waits... last week we didn't really do that, and that's what biker gangs do... we'll sort out the details in the lobby tomorrow...

and yes, SAME DRESS CODE APPLIES... if bigboss shows up in brown jacket again, shoot him on site... he's pretty tired of GTA, but yet he keeps coming back to bitch and moan and complain... but as the rules state, if there's a dress code, do it... if you don't, then tough shit, i stressed that last week to him... let 'em say "i'm done" for the hundredth time, lol, i don't fucking care anymore :lol:...

speaking of dress code:

female (distressed demin jacket)

femaleMC.jpg

male (full black leather jacket)

maleMC1.jpg

it doesn't matter what else you wear so long as you're wearing the MC jacket with the crew emblem...  but NO SCARVES!!! it covers up parts of the emblem... and ill gotten gains chains pop thru the jackets as well when on a bike, keep that in mind if you want to wear one...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

crew night could be in jeopardy with the PSN network issues ATM... i read somewhere that playstation has no clue when they'll be back online... rumor had it that the best case scenario for them would be to be back online by the 7th?? lol, wtf is that shit?? so i guess we'll see what's going on by tomorrow, but from the sound of things, we're probably shit out of luck this week for iGTA night...

hmmmm, we'll see... like i said, they're rumors from sites i despise following on twitter because they spread rumors... but PSN is seriously down right now without any word on the future of the situation... this isn't a maintenance issue either, because playstation would own up to that...

if psn is on im am for sure down. if psn is up and you want to be a part of MC night, then join casue I doubt we will touch that theme for a bit.

*cough*gtagrlwearedoingittwoweeksinarowbecauseyouwhereoutoftownlastweek*cough**

but ya I sure hope we will be up and running

• Like 2

PSN is back... unless it goes down tomorrow too, crew is on... i'll be rocking the 2nd account, i don't feel like sorting and deleting snaps from last week to make room... and i haven't played legit on crew night with my second account in quite a while...

Thanks for another good night! Glad I finally got a mic, and enough luck to stay in the playlist lol. I took a few snaps while I had the chance... Doesnt look like we will be welcome back there any time soon B) .

post-5975-0-17461400-1452044438_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-28945700-1452044456_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-04345500-1452044468_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-32340100-1452044487_thumb.jp

• Like 4

awesome night, hopefully i'll get some stuff together tomorrow... i definitely tried to limit myself to clips taken just to not overburden myself...but i certainly got some real gems to look at for sure... and probably some vine videos as well, which if you didn't know, i've been flagged as a gamer and i now sometimes show up in the featured gaming section ;)... really cool to finally sorta get noticed lol, but yes, awesome night!!

i also mentioned tonight about setting up a monthly itinerary for crew nights... i think it's time we get over making our decisions a few days prior... we've got enough themes to play with, and new ideas that pop up all the time... and even rockstar provides ones as well... i'll work on coming up with something concrete this month for next month... but it sounds like "vintage night" is a go for next week ;), so let's at least work towards that...

anywho, post your snaps and fun from this week here, cheers!!!

• Like 3

Kwarb I didn't hear you - I kept hearing people talking to others that I couldn't hear so sorry if I ignored anyone. It was fun :)

I took 2 old-fashioned Snapmatics and a couple of screenshots, will post them later. Sorry about my gallery being crammed, I haven't had time lately...it's been over a month since I've even played Fallout, never mind spent time in the Editor.. :( but I am really looking forward to seeing what you guys captured, there were a few epic moments for sure. A group of us coming upon a random pack of The Lost riding in formation, then kicking their asses, would have made an amazing clip, couldn't have planned that any better. 

Kwarb I didn't hear you - I kept hearing people talking to others that I couldn't hear so sorry if I ignored anyone. It was fun.

No problem at all! I normally don't have much to say anyway ^_^ 

Overall, thought it was a great night. Was off to a pretty good start with the Enduro race and the DM. I heard someone say Kuz 2.0... Not sure ill ever reach that status :whistle: 

• Like 2

wish I had more clips of our big convoy, but that shit look like 5 minutes to save

Me, gtagrl, Kwarb

I253Pyyvc0qrUI0x3hB42g_0_0.jpg

North, Mercy

gFeFS7b1g0SwpPKJOurMxw_0_0.jpg

fuckin lotta ppl

WxxFcyBUhUiGfd3xg8wapA_0_0.jpg

UTgVSvfswECFtynfXLJSOA_0_0.jpg

Bones, Big Boss

WqN3QRh6hkeJY8hIxwPZwQ_0_0.jpg

D-YIKES

VSnkvoLw2U-_UqRQLcurNg_0_0.jpg

gtagrl, classy as always

wnbz6DCS6kOuMXOnN8oqOA_0_0.jpg

Ghostman, psychotic as always

bB2DCEf3LEm3qFt8RojXBg_0_0.jpg

BMX and Ace, [insert adjective here] as always

CYGyoLrPDESar-fEXSgOXQ_0_0.jpg

Bones and Dup, Drunk as always

Qp1qX9Z-9U-y7smqcX4_6Q_0_0.jpg

fuckin lotta ppl

BNuU0D8rjkStb81qSqYr_Q_0_0.jpg

1LUaF9wYzUusY82pifcl9A_0_0.jpg

fuckin lost bitch

8lB-VtO3bk-VUjY0WK_CVg_0_0.jpg

Dup fucks up in the mint 400

e7D90DkP2UiOi435puFyGg_0_0.jpg

BMX rides out the ditch

7-l1ZdqSQEeDQnq7oQ3IIQ_0_0.jpg

Some fun with the fire hydrant

eBtQ1OfoTU-hYPP3FGQtAQ_0_0.jpg

_JI395H4KkayGjJ5BWijiA_0_0.jpg

Highway to the dangerzone

YBbgMsTP40-QE7ojZWoR_g_0_0.jpg

This sums up the first corner in Figs: Rockford

wC3dmgVcHkuYsVhfUw1Cmw_0_0.jpg

__Rp1m5jcUKbRAtM6zWQjA_0_0.jpg

I knew what was up

ZKQIy_zutkC2m-BJ0l1eSg_0_0.jpg

that is all

• Like 6

When you guys are done with the biker theme, pick some of the best shots for a news article. :yes:

you could prolly include some from last week as well ;)... hopefully i get a little time tomorrow after work to scour thru my shit :yes:...

• Like 1

Yeah those can go in the running. Any good videos we can link to as well (on that note, if someone wants to make an editor video highlight reel then have at it). Since people - obviously you guys included - love the biker stuff so much it would make a good weekend article.

• Like 3

my clips yielded nothing video worthy... pobjason put together a funnies reel last week, and dup had a video of me and drunkenly walking around a boat... but we're too unorganized to put together something cool in a video... we were too spaced out in our ride across the map, and the fucking editor took forever to save one clip that i missed most of the ride anyways... oh well, sorry... here's my snaps tho...

we started out bouncing from yacht to yacht :lol:...

Xm3gIa6lyUG7bpIZ_47Uvg_0_0.jpg

lineup outside the strip club in paleto...

YGPDb67K5EGkIa7CeiCpQQ_0_0.jpg

some fireman started fighting us...

yisjajmRsUebcKImd36EKA_0_0.jpg

after the cruise (which didn't save ffs), we ended up at the yellow jack...

QZATtQHi5EWQQU4zvNVRdQ_0_0.jpg

guT7eGXF9U2tKbzQVgQLrw_0_0.jpg

NF78_-qFUECuy63p27jBVQ_0_0.jpg

i dunno what northern was shooting at tho :lol:...

qO1wQO5h30WiqNmbkLoUVA_0_0.jpg

of course, the bacon has to get involved...

-0ExLVfdbkWG9jqTtQaVRg_0_0.jpg

deja vu...

DqWmMi0xU0WQi06zrvOf8A_0_0.jpg

taking back stab city...

MhqbqDtB2EKE2yPS00ZrSg_0_0.jpg

oOldvL2G80Klk37dhazEkg_0_0.jpg

5qNAR-1fykKrs6EybM2AtQ_0_0.jpg

gtagrl's ghostbike... at least it was on my screen :lol:...

83jbd53p9069sAlpqqeiOw_0_0.jpg

ace riding bitch by himself :P...

fHjdEjEsLkWJMECNdxR36A_0_0.jpg

willy D in the hot tub with some bitches (gtagrl dio)...

tcTPXrJ7BEGYitjsfnEIuQ_0_0.jpg

dio passed out on the poop deck...

mOUNdBT8mEiuFmd5LzmL9A_0_0.jpg

ruthless...

cufCeL4KV0WVErfhpxjc1A_0_0.jpg

trailer cruise...

I5_V8vFexUunMkEMoAlf3A_0_0.jpg

my only job clip that i found a snap in, my "lost in the bush" job lol :)...

KUjYHECULUq4nP87Um3ndw_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

There is no shortage of amazing snaps to choose from...but clearly, this means we should do MC night again next week to get better video footage, now that there's gonna be an article... :scooter:

great times again! sorry i had to dip out early, still managed to capture a fair amount of clips tho.

ebXuYPQDhUmVtK3mZ_uzSg_0_0.jpgoRCkD1PPh0meDwfgn7zvqw_0_0.jpgGJK2G6E0ak6JYppwcGmAxw_0_0.jpgK4TDzQJTqUCYtX5BjwhO6g_0_0.jpgaA94iuiya0av4LCtRTFP7A_0_0.jpg_T-UBcLo30mKTpmc5Vji7A_0_0.jpgyjN3CsxTuUSCE-xjqjJPvw_0_0.jpgi tossed 2 snaps from last weeks meet in there. 

i also dont really have good clips for a video, but if you are all down with it, i can start recording crew night and make montages for the crew. i really enjoy video editing, and would be more than happy to give'r shit. just let me know whats good. if you want an idea of my work. i have a few montage videos on my youtube channel under the same user name, feel free to breeze through. 

peace and love an all that good shit!

• Like 5

yea dude, if you enjoy doing it, more power to ya B)... a few of us usually try and throw something together too, pobjason posted a funnies montage last week, and dup posted me and him drunkingly stumbling thru a ship interior... i am more in tune with vines myself... but fuck yea, anything else you want to contribute to the awesome community here is all up to you... i don't think anyone would mind, lol...

also, FYI, i like dup's crew night idea of vintage night for next week... we'll do some classics car meets while in between playlists... so start thinking of cool places to do car meet ups... and think of vintage stuff we could do, stuff from the 60's and 70's that seems fitting to the theme, or to the car you're driving...

anyone else care to go into more detail about that perhaps?

• Like 1

Obviously the cars will be an easy fit into vintage but I kept wondering about how we would fir attires into it.

Maybe,suits and fedoras for male characters for that 40's-50's look? But im stumped on the female characters look other then just a dress.

• Like 1