CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Dec. 29 (PS4)

While looking through my first clip for some decent pics I came across a sign of things to come

DnUsAy.jpg

Great balls of orange! The prophecy warned us about hitting the spot!

tLCHNx.jpg

Casey being a lady and looking away while the boys play with their balls

1stOGr.jpg

Indiana Jones'd by a giant orange ball

S3VAfI.jpg

I made it but the others weren't so lucky

AnNdGD.jpg

lineup

tBvwD7.jpg

Random NPC madness. Watch out! Grammaws got a truck

1FJvGz.jpg

Grammaw hates minivans

XyyUAk.jpg

"Fuck yo' minivan" -Grammaw

a1cA7x.jpg

Overall an awesome crew night, glad there were so many of us. I don't think I've ever played in crew session with that many people before.

Here's one last pic for the IGTA MC

wqtEEP.jpg

• Like 6

the last of my crew night snaps B)...

HAV7NsM7ikaF3t6x1gw_IQ_0_0.jpg

blowing up bigboss and his fucking brown jacket, which ruined clips later in the evening because it messed up lineups...

HlPU_lxupkS1MwPEcDI7hg_0_0.jpg

jason trying to blow me up...

DtZuBVxfz02KBmAfNfnqQA_0_0.jpg

the skull partners (me and casey)

NRG_ZDiHdUeUawEv5KScMA_0_0.jpg

lost MC hideout lineup...

17HKwDo51kKpKmiHaVm1Cg_0_0.jpg

out of the way, old man!!

zg6U_RwSmkeUl0X2lmJLow_0_0.jpg

blowing up 3 people in front of me..

jJeYWQ-v_UWHtzhi6KU3QQ_0_0.jpg

cage match...

k-eDNiKHdkiQQxfq-A11ug_0_0.jpg

t3tK5PGGR06OmH2sR84VXw_0_0.jpg

for some reason when we were underground at the end of the night, the ground textures wouldn't load when looking at the clip... but i didn't mind, it helped to create a couple of pretty kick ass snaps... i'll keep that clip and see what else i can get from it...

H2NV6UDacE6TE92G4dP0Tw_0_0.jpg

ouNmUdp4ukS4aaE3Hd_7Mw_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

MC night was awesome. I have a couple of ideas for new theme nights in the future.

First one i discussed with some of you already. That was Vintage night. Everyone buy a sports classic, and have a car meet, show off our oldies in a nice vintage looking location. Do some classic races, enjoy the countryside etc.

And the second theme i was thinking of was Team America night. Save two outfits, one Army, with American/patriot themed clothing, and the other terroists with rag heads and AK's. Add some sucide bombing, tanks, and Durka Durka, and we're in for a fun night!

And no one has any excuse about not owning anything now, we all have enough money to buy whatever we need to make these themes happen!

• Like 2

should we maybe just pass on MC night night, and do something different now? we can always re-visit that theme in the next few weeks... it's not like that emblem is going anywhere anytime soon, i can easily make it active again...

ahh fuck it, MC night again... i'll use my other account, it's been a while since i have for crew night...

• Like 1