Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Dec. 8 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE DEC 8 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... i can't publish the MC logo i made, and there's no point in doing an MC night with our standard emblem... so we'll just have to do a no themed event this week and perhaps a different one next week if i still can't publish one... sigh... so show up, fuck shit up, and try some of dup's new jobs!! i gotta say, you've been on a roll lately B)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

they never got back to ya eh, fuck man that is bunk. There goes me really ever trying to make more emblems if that is gonna happen. ( Me making more was unlikely to begin with ). What a waste of time. Hopefully it gets published soon. 

• Like 1

you and me both, brotha... i am the same bones every tuesday... drinking and playing GTAO...

it's sad that i can publish a test logo that took 2 minutes verses an MC logo that took me hours... yea, fuck you too, rockstar :bird: ...

• Like 2

Same here. I don't think i've ever played with you guys completely awake and sober. That kinda tends to happen when i play GTA at 4am...

Sucks about the MC logo man. Hopefully it's fixable. Might have to use a script hack, the old fashioned way lol

It does suck about the MC emblem...we've waited YEARS in hopes of biker DLC, finally decide to do a theme night, and get foiled by R*...sheesh.

• Like 1

you know, we could all just use the asylum MC or something if we really wanted to... but that'd be more of a hassle to get the random people that join us to join that crew and etc etc... this fucking sucks tho... i can't believe it wont publish...

i'd be tempted to rebuild it and try again, but i'd hate to get to the end and have the same damn problem...

its an old glitch logo, i don't think that works anymore :(... if it did, i'd be building our igta MC logo that way... i might just try and rebuild the logo this week or something, i dunno... still pissed about it...

Ah i thought he made it in the editor. No worries then.

If you do make it again, just keep it as simple as you can, and publish it periodically. Until you think you finished. And just delete the work-in-progress ones...

I'm not gonna make it tonight. I felt like i strained a ligament in my foot at work on Saturday, and it's progressively got worse. I started drinking as soon as i got home from work today to numb the pain, and i don't think I'm gonna enjoy myself in the pain i'm in. Looks like im gonna have to man up and go to the doctors tomorrow.

It's been a few weeks in a row that I've left crew night abruptly, and earlier than I wanted, because some of you assholes keep talking about Fallout 4 spoilers even after I ask y'all to please change the subject. I don't appreciate it.

Sorry,Grl.After the night I jumped onto fallout and was asking for just a little bit of help and all turned into a shitstorm of fallout talk.for you I'll bend over and take my anal rape like a bitch.

B0nes's reaction right after you left was priceless though."WHAAAT!?,NOOO!"

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

So it turns out i tore my tibialis posterior tendon in my right foot according to the doctor. Week off work, £200 down just before Christmas, sucks to be me.

Sorry i couldn't make it, i really wanted to try out that new adversary mode with you guys too.

• Like 2

It's been a few weeks in a row that I've left crew night abruptly, and earlier than I wanted, because some of you assholes keep talking about Fallout 4 spoilers even after I ask y'all to please change the subject. I don't appreciate it.

...i don't recall talking about spoilers?? i thought you left because we were talking about fallout...

My point is, even general talk about Fallout will inevitably lead to spoilers for people that haven't progressed further in the storyline than others. This is the first Bethesda game I've ever bought brand new on release day, and I'd prefer to let the game do the talking and discover its characters, locations, and story choices myself through gameplay.

I'm not asking for a total ban on Fallout talk - that would be unreasonable and insane, and I'm neither of those - but you guys know full well when you're crossing the line, and it pisses me off when some of you continue to do it even after I've asked nicely to change the subject. I don't give a shit how drunk people are at the time.

Tuesday crew nights should focus on GTA. If it continues, I will simply not come to to crew nights for a few months. Fallout 4 is literally one month old, and some of us don't play for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Cut me some slack and knock off the indepth chitchat if I'm around.

• Like 1

I understand why the discussion takes on a life of its own - I am also a huge fan of that world - and that is the reason behind my plea. :)

• Like 2

Like gtagrl i hardly get time to play anymore, and i'm probably one of the furthest behind on the story of Fallout 4.

Best thing to do whilst in chat is to keep things vague and hard to understand if you havent got there yet. If you stop and think before you speak you should know if what you are about to say is spoilery or not, and you can either say it or say it another way.

i don't think i got into a any spoilers, but i dunno know if others did or not... either way, sorry...

last night was fun tho, otherwise B)... i got a mountain of clips to go thru... i'll try and tackle those as soon as i can...

i too am waaay behind compared to most on fallout... i just don't game like i used to, i can't binge game anymore :(...