Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

Fantasy Movie League, Anyone?

there's a site set up similar to fantasy football, but with movies!! i've played a season so far and it's a lot of fun... just wondering if anyone would be interested in a iGTA fantasy movie league?? you basically pick your weekend box office and hope you come out with the most money by monday... you have 8 theaters to fill with movies, and a $1000 budget... so like, when spectre came out, it was a $700 movie, so if you wanted to use it, you had to fill the rest of your theater with smaller ones...

http://fantasymovieleague.com/

check out the link, and even if you're unsure, let's do it anyways B)... it's a fantasy game that i think even the casual would enjoy... the winter season starts this week, so i'd love to get it going by friday if i could... if not, we can start it at week 2 ;)...

bump... was there still any interest in this at all?? i've played a few seasons now and it's a lot of fun B)... i know broman was interested but i haven't seen him online in a while... but it's pretty simple to play, but the strategy of picking the right lineup is what makes it fun...

any questions? please feel free to ask...