Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Nov. 17 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE NOV 17 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... perhaps we've gotten our fill of fallout to break away for a few hours and do what we always do on tuesdays? play GTA that is?? no theme, no pressure... just show up and let's fuck shit up!! #Shenanigans B)

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

i had an idea for a job, maybe i'll try to make it before tonight... it's simple enough that i don't think it would take long to make, it's just an idea i thought of sometime last week but was too busy playing fallout to try and make it...

Well there. After having to bend the router to my will and joining an hour late, I managed to last just under four hours before caving and leaving to play Fallout 4. Mostly because the only thing anyone could talk about is Fallout 4. :lol:

I didn't take a single pic or video clip from tonight...but we had a blast. Couple of great playlists, and DiO's hatchet job is so awesome it got an encore play. (Y) 

Also, teddy bears.

• Like 1

those teddy bears tho!!! :wub:...

so here's my lot... i didn't snap a lot, but we had a decent turnout and it was pretty fun... the night started out slow, but eventually a lot us put down fallout for a few hours and had some fun...

me and dio driving around for a fuck long time, waiting for people to join... bmx was there...

bM9QN12tdEaxebEE2zKpBQ_0_0.jpg

posing with pablo escobar...

yCfgn6WOD0qlIMqX2qGAHQ_0_0.jpg

dio's new job, w/ gtagrl... THIS IS SPARTA!!!

9BOf3a9j0Ey0UoU1RDRKZw_0_0.jpg

cruising with the grl...

2rd3ht42UE2jancMYXEQGA_0_0.jpg

pretending she's shooting raiders...

E0Xmt4nvA0G5pnpz7PyN8w_0_0.jpg

delilah standing there with truth, weev, R2 and gtagrl...

bYUeXqxIeEKDKWzBTYfftg_0_0.jpg

not much to look at, but i didn't really bother with saving clips tonight... perhaps there's a good tornado in my video clips from dio's sky match... i'll check those later, but now it's time to play a bit of fallout before i crash for the night :lol:...

• Like 2

ya I got some clips of my sky match and one other thing I dont remember. Ill probably go through that on the weekend.

funny how we stuck to doing mostly playlists otherwise we just ended up talking about Fallout and wanting to play Fallout.

Got a good 2 playlists and some jobs in.

we played joust properly this time.

I actually enjoyed it. The only problem is the spawn locations. The whole region is a bit hard to navigate and it makes doing the rounds take pretty long.

Probably be a good game if it was just a more open area. Maybe build it at the docks. could maybe get a bridge going across the water but the flat bases on either side.

That or just make a narrow tunnel thing, flat at the airport.

• Like 1