Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Nov. 10 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE NOV 10 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... come as you are... and to be honest, i'll try to make it, but there's no guarantee... there's only one game in the history of our crew nights that could potentially ruin one... and it comes out this very day... but hey, i think i can tear myself away for a couple hours and maybe play a playlist, and hopefully a few more could do the same... if not? then i'm just gonna play fallout 4 all night lmao...

i considered just skipping a week, but i don't think we should, we haven't yet i don't think... besides, whoever shows up, let's have a little fun and see what happens... perhaps we use the time to discuss our fallout progress lmao :lol:...

or fuck it, if we can't be bothered to play GTAO, then let's start a party chat while playing fallout?? perhaps i should just call this night "iGTA fallout party chat night" lol...

see you tuesday, then?? :P...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

I figured it'd be no problem to join crew night for an hour or one playlist...but if I'm in the middle of creating my character, it might be hard to tear myself away. 

fuckin stratch what i said. I thought id beat metal gear 5 tonight but they decided to put an insanely annoying mission near the end. seriously, retarded fucking game design. worst level ever. go ahead and make S rank shit hard but I just want to beat the game. this is ridiculous.

• Like 1

fuckin stratch what i said. I thought id beat metal gear 5 tonight but they decided to put an insanely annoying mission near the end. seriously, retarded fucking game design. worst level ever. go ahead and make S rank shit hard but I just want to beat the game. this is ridiculous.

Just put on your chicken hat, u chicken

I was a bit disappointed with the repeated missions/stipulations instead of actual story missions towards the end of MGSV...

RIGHT! Annoying.

Just put on your chicken hat, u chicken

I have just tonight to beat it and no patience. that might not be good enough. I just have to remember to call in air support 

I ended up watching the ending on youtube lmfao. Turns out I was on the final mission. 

Also, there are multiple endings and I probably would have gotten the bullshit one. Plus I saw some deleted scenes and and another ending mission they never finished. I figure it has to do with Konami dropping out from making AAA console games that we will never even get that shit as DLC. Really a shame, the misson looked awesome. They showed storyboards, along with actual audio and unfinished cutscenes they were clearly pretty far along making. 

Anyways, I will fallout ALL weekend so next Tuesday I will for sure GTA it up. At least some of us popped in a party chat for awhile. 

• Like 1

I have researched the fuck out of mic NAT-type compatibility issues, and thought I'd solved it when I assigned a static IP to my PS4...but it wouldn't work at all last Tuesday when I tried to join party chat for a few mins, nor the last couple of times I played with bOnEs, we had to use gaming audio instead of party chat. It has worked before in a full lobby...hopefully it'll work again next Tuesday, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix PSN party chat mic problems, I'm all ears.

Yes, I did do some port forwarding but perhaps I need to check those in more detail...good tip, thanks Dup.

Fucking gear...it's great when it works...the rest of the time... :wall: