Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Oct. 27 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE OCT 27 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-costume-party.png

Costume Party... so uh one of the worst kept secrets from rockstar involves a cool halloween DLC that drops this week... still no word if it's on tuesday or the weekend, so if it comes out on tuesday then we'll rock the new content... if not, then show up dressed like you were attending an iGTA online costume party, hence the theme name... so don't show up in your regular gear, dress up using the pre-existing outfits and masks and gear... basically, if you come dressed as yourself, then we have the right to kill you until your ass changes :P..

i have my outfit sorted, and a backup option as well... can't wait!!

should be a fun night, i also created this emblem to rock for the week and weekend ;)...

c32c6e6653967d660488171e6c6e5b81d587d680 c32c6e6653967d660488171e6c6e5b81d587d680

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

I feel if we dont get the dlc we should just do no theme. too often we get good pic ideas before contests and take them without the new stuff in them

i'm sure a bunch of us would get together for pics when the DLC drops anyways... plus if it's a good idea, then we'll just have to snap it again with the new content... i'm not concerned about doing the same thing again, people do it on the SC all the time... plus it's "COSTUME" night, not halloween night B)... we don't have to do anything halloween-ish, except perhaps throwing a house party :lol:...

dress as movie characters, or wear whatever fucked up costume you can come up with...

• Like 1

I suppose. I just figured we would want to do another halloween party with the new shit and it might feel played out by then. 

I'll participate etiher way if thats whats what. not too worried about it, just sayin. 

Did we want to do the hat/mask gltich party?  animals with hats night. that could be funny. 

that or black metal night lmfao

immortal9.jpg

PS

nice logo

• Like 2

dude we can do whatever you guys want to do B)... i'm digging the rocker look thingy... perhaps i'll save one of those outfits as well... and a glitched mask... i'm down to having 3 available outfits spots now... could make room for a 4th as well...

we should almost save the rocker one for the new ride tho, it might look cool seeing metal as fuck guys driving it...

So, Tuesday is a dress(up) rehearsal for Halloween DLC? ;)

I like both looks suggested by DiO, they'd make for some fun group pics. If I get a chance later tonight I'll save a couple of costume options too. We could also do pimps 'n' hoes costumes with the new lowriders.

ya we totally have to do a short lowrider meet too. I feel like I didn't get enough of that yet. 

we should almost save the rocker one for the new ride tho, it might look cool seeing metal as fuck guys driving it...

not a bad point lol

plus we did that before IGG so we didn't have those fly ass pimp coats just yet... we could do a quick pimps n hoes sesh along with the rest of the costume night for sure... and yea, we really should save that metal idea for after we get that car B)... that would be an epic pic no doubt!!

There are just a couple of old skool snaps from tonight - did get quite a few clips to go through as well. 

From the animals-with-hats portion of the evening

2tZl47IxwEqbbIhVDIxJqQ_0_0.jpg

F1CoeSuve06oYIuD6vpcSQ_0_0.jpg

BMX popping the cherry of the strip club's front door

t5TzCPn_bkC7h4yh6fCn1Q_0_0.jpg

Weev

tcTUbOXFZ0SnJPa5bFZwbQ_0_0.jpg

The gang mocking me for using my phone to take pictures (:bacon:)

oB03nuHaykq5QRwaaXN32g_0_0.jpg

It's only the beginning, more photos to follow! We did two epic playlists of suitably eerie or gruesome jobs, plus a short one at the end of the night...assorted costumes were on display after the group hatted animals, we explored a role reversal pimps'n'hoes session, did a lowrider car lineup in Paleto Bay...Too bad about a few people getting dropped, for the most part it all worked well tonight. 

• Like 3

yea, it was an awesome night!! here's all my shots B)...

the masks made a lot of photos look creepy :lol:... with bmx ape, kitty grl, dio bull, and freedom bones...

qHF8Doh7uUud4_EQ6aLd0Q_0_0.jpg

swimming to the yacht...

PZRJEvScKUKrCc-MkF8AyA_0_0.jpg

on the yacht...

WBVQ1uO85EmeC9tk72cfbw_0_0.jpg

i lol'd at this moment, it captured nicely...

53XrUPh_wUWBw9jgth6fMQ_0_0.jpg

welcome to america, what can i get you? a freedom pint??

-Pl9U8l7f0-fo5zU0Li87g_0_0.jpg

so bmx comes flying thru fast as hell, lol...

xKe06SJKSEWlif1LRrOcew_0_0.jpg

detective hoot is on the case...

Gtm9g29N4kqfWvqjbVq5jg_0_0.jpg

yup, one of my costumes was none other than tracksuit rob :lol:..

dIl0ScPcs0au9Yb0qeM9mA_0_0.jpg

with a killing blow...

Yl9bCcnhcE6PDLjiSjQVfw_0_0.jpg

lmfao, that moment when we had bmx trapped :lol: :lol:...

6Ozt9qVxr0C2RW6Q4hMAxA_0_0.jpg

i won the themed playlist... it was the power of the tracksuit TBH...

post-24-0-64624200-1446010798_thumb.jpg

animal mask strip club moment...

(bmx, gtagrl, dio, dup, bones, fanboy, goosey, and a hidden weev behind the curtains lol)

-1PGCPHb1Ey4ZyhGysW1pQ_0_0.jpg

baby dio, officer dup, detective bones, and kitty grl...

8nuzUzPJF0SQeNY2CJwV8g_0_0.jpg

----

switched accounts...

old school snapmatic... umm, lol :lol:... hooker dup, and super tall gtagrl...

0rKj_lCr6EGOhdY3_HpSjw_0_0.jpg

car meet...

Br_PE-O-f0KKa3_ZOwi_9A_0_0.jpg

aaaaand hooker dup, with the crew logo on the door in the shot...

tWbmOEI2M0COd00a3eGRUg_0_0.jpg

fun night, fellas B)... can't wait to see what happens when the halloween DLC drops later this week!!

• Like 4

Chuck's pics since I can't be there... excuse the weak commentary... 

bones (hopefully!?!)

s7L1OY5-Tk68kBwYHuUOOQ_0_0.jpg

Couple of QDs...

c3p3KrpH6kKgFwcoH27KLQ_0_0.jpg

6fvpPhFdqkykNGMIIXA4_Q_0_0.jpg

Pointing out the lack of penis...

1bFg3hTxkkunZ6fTD3mldw_0_0.jpg

Foxy lady...

5Pf8uR4c5E-Uj0zgpbvXQQ_0_0.jpg

lAGGrHd0AEOXF_DHC637Ag_0_0.jpg

Cruisin'...

OffaGRKz7EyEgjdu9UaPsg_0_0.jpg

fPOnVq9W5Eeyz0dH7Y2vOw_0_0.jpg

So, a cat, a pig and an eagle go into a strip club....

CRfbZRSI20qP71Oig3_LQA_0_0.jpg

kvc4QLD7LEGNOT9nbEu9UA_0_0.jpg

The pig doing his Mola Ram impression...

oXT8pPii2EKuzIlu3obICA_0_0.jpg

All class...

UzlJiLdQsEO3jOYEX5OX3g_0_0.jpg

uvf3okC-wECKADCgU_cm-g_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Ginginho gets (Y) (Y) for living vicariously through crew nights, a gold star for posting Fanboy's pics! I can always count on him to like my pics on the SC first too, it's like he can see our shenanigans as they happen. :lol:

More like,

"If you don't bring Momma enough paper tonight, your ass and that fire hydrant will be getting to know each other...intimately."

• Like 3

Ginginho gets (Y) (Y) for living vicariously through crew nights, a gold star for posting Fanboy's pics! I can always count on him to like my pics on the SC first too, it's like he can see our shenanigans as they happen. :lol:

The editor has fucked that up because no-one posts pics at the time anymore - my lunch breaks on Wednesdays have become dull...

The next crew night I am available for is the day after Fallout 4 releases so I guess that one will be pretty quiet...