CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Oct. 20 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE OCT 20 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-lowriders-night.png

Lowriders Night... time to get all gangster up in dis bitch!! new DLC drops on tuesday, and fancy that, we play on tuesdays!! :lol:... but yea, let's check out all the new content, have a hydraulics battle (as suggested by dup), do a car meet in a place that perhaps won't be done by a million other people, and we'll have to do a hood-esque playlist, which i am sure we already have a few jobs for, but feel inspired to make more if you'd like!

as always, any suggestions are welcomed... we are a democracy, not a dictatorship like a ton of crews out there... what else should we do?? i may or may not make an emblem... we'll see if the idea i have will look ok, and won't take ages to make ;)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 1

I did find an awesome spot for a car lineup photo, but for some reason my Snapmatics aren't loading on the Social Club. When the photos sync up again, I'll post it. 

Do all races need to be lowrider themed? I made a race through Vagos turf with an anal sex joke in the name, but the route is only good for a motorcycle race.

Here's what I've made so far.

Tacos and Burritos

2_0.jpg

2 to 30 players

GTA Capture

Maybe your employers are starting a business, or maybe they're just hungry. All you know is you're stealing taco trucks from the Vagos, and they're not eager to part with them.

http://rsg.ms/40d8833

Low Riders, Deep Wounds

2_0.jpg

2 to 30 players

Team Deathmatch

The gangs of LS have agreed to a one-day truce, for the sake of a lowrider meet, open to all. No one really expects that to work out.

http://rsg.ms/1004fda

As is always the case with deathmatches, the spawn points completely fucked me. Signs have been conveniently placed to direct you back to the fight. If you attack someone at one of these out-of-the-way spawn points, you are a bitch. If you get into any of the cars, you are a bitch.

Callejón del Diablo

2_0.jpg

1 to 30 players

Lap Race

On those slow, boring nights, even the most hardcore gangster might be willing to take a ride up the devil's alley.

http://rsg.ms/165bf70

This race was downvoted within an hour of being published. Fuck you, whoever did that.

• Like 2

you should join us tuesday, massacre... you know you want to, this DLC is gonna be tits!!

Also, I want you to.

I did find an awesome spot for a car lineup photo, but for some reason my Snapmatics aren't loading on the Social Club. When the photos sync up again, I'll post it. 

pctc6SuHGEy66zfHs9J1Tw_0_0.jpg

Liek, a lowrider in front of each graffiti panel...

• Like 4

nice location!! we're totally doing a meet there!! :wub:...

my 2nd account has officially been altered... meet the new montana...

aufJ71ord0WPEr8X7IoNxA_0_0.jpg

i still kept niko as the dad but changed the mom and made the chin smaller, and tweaked a couple other things... i'll have to add some more tattoos as well, but he's definitely looking more mexican now... not sure if wanna keep montana as the name... i'll think about that... he can still pull off the suave old guy tho, i made sure of that...

then i tweaked willy D a bit too...

hoEwzYm7rUydEdatafhzPQ_0_0.jpg

gave him a different father, because who really knows who his father is anyways... and that didn't really change his appearance too much since he had most of his mothers features... his face is a little fatter and i toned down the nose and lips just a bit... and for some reason, he lost most of his tattoos, so i gotta add those back in...

---

they're ready for tuesday night... i dunno how long i'll play on my main account, but these guys will be ready...

• Like 2

I got a little bit excited about a car meet the moment i saw the trailer. I did make a race with custom muscles on. Built a scene in the carpark of the maze bank arena overlooking the ghetto.

Not to sure if hydraulics is gonna be usable in races, i just jumped the gun because i'm looking forward to the dlc.

I like your suggested hangout though gtagrl,looks great.

• Like 1

There's nothing much else around that spot, it's down south along the industrial area, but I figure it'll make a nice symmetrical background for a few car line up shots, could even do a double decker parking job and get some neat angles with the new features. 

Edit: love your profile pic, bOnEsy.

• Like 1

Gotta have to see if you can update that job tomorrow dup and put down some real lowriders. Might end up a bit like warriors night and we spend more time than usual in free roam. I dont think anyone will mind as they will be trying out the new shit. 

when we get down to a smaller lobby I am so down for new contact missions. I'm thinking I might have to stay up past my usual 12 am bedtime and get a bit drunk and just suffer Wednesday. 

• Like 2

i had an idea for a race, then i remembered that i already had a race thru the hood called "too hood" :lol:... so i'll update that tomorrow to include the new rides, but chances are we'll all have a new ride in either the muscle or sports classic class anyways with customs turned on... but if you don't, i guess it'll good to have the option anyways...

I started an attempt at a pinstriping/calligraphy-inspired igta emblem...so far it looks like shit, but I'm getting the hang of bending the emblem creator to my will. I'll try and play with it some more tonight while watching election results come in.

• Like 1

Ghetto Grenadiers

2_0.jpg

2 to 30 players

Team Deathmatch

The hood has erupted into a three-way battle of grenades.

http://rsg.ms/5301dda

Wrong Side of the Tracks

2_0.jpg

2 to 30 players

Last Team Standing

The Ballas and the Vagos have been staring at each other from opposite sides of the tracks for too long.

http://rsg.ms/b0d0b59

This is my first attempt at a sniper battle. I assume I fucked it up.

I updated Lowlife. Added real lowriders that have hydraulics. And added tech-9's as the forced weapon.

And this:

I'm sorry, i had to do it...

Chop Shop2_0.jpg

2-12 player

Interior DM

Machetes only

http://rsg.ms/6132299

Hack em up real nice, change the way they look!

• Like 2

Genuinely didn't expect anyone to enjoy the bike race (especially since it was somehow downvoted without a single play). I liked the route and it fit the theme, so I went for it. My melee DMs are always tough to make, because I like to use scenery, but I also have to make sure it doesn't devolve into a vehicle deathmatch. Also, spawn points.

I logged off to make some food and ended up just falling asleep (I was up when the new stuff launched, and had been awake for over 24 hours). Hopefully the update will keep you guys busy for the rest of the week, because I genuinely did want to join tonight. At the very least, I'd like to do the new missions and maybe heist for lowrider funds with some of you.

• Like 1

Photo dump! Might need some help identifying people, between the large lobby, people switching characters etc. 

XnL2ScDvq0ugzrUcF8Hw3Q_0_0.jpg

bigboss in my Voodoo

SqbdcjwNEEi2C9CB8EspNw_0_0.jpg

Lowrider lineup

RhxG4L-lGESTjrtLyFjH-g_0_0.jpg

kdyWYrkf7Eq7xNHThC77dA_0_0.jpg

WYPUcH5ExUSR9XBxtBu6Yg_0_0.jpg

So we're bouncing now...

X5vyebn-WUy0kZmg6SQ9VA_0_0.jpg

Dup

gQOn5boudE6kePEqt-A9lA_0_0.jpg

mNKL-JT3fUaqrtXADehzRg_0_0.jpg

ArK3GVZSGk2W9vS2YxrlmA_0_0.jpg

9-Alvz-afUelQO2UTGxq1Q_0_0.jpg

2KnUFep7ik6uwLu4VLdItA_0_0.jpg

During Massacre's machete DM - fucking awesome

rgHfVbKwdUCVfciJDg8X7Q_0_0.jpg

9Iecj6XNtUSYi2Sj4wjWeQ_0_0.jpg

I still have lots more clips to comb through, but wanted to at least grab a few highlights right away. Spectacular night. (Y)

• Like 5