Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Sept. 29 (PS4)

What I like is moving the camera around and seeing what other people were up to while you weren't looking or falling off a cliff or in the middle of a jump or whatnot. #runonsentence

i end up with a lot of off camera snaps because it works well for getting profile shots and people doing something goofy like bmx he always has funny poses that i happen to catch like this week and last week with his grin #runonrunonsentence...

• Like 1

i stopped doing it because no one really took pics anymore.. but the editor has kinda rejuvenated it, plus, theme nights are now gonna be fun... and of course, rockstar actually looks at igta tweets, we've been RT'd a number of times... i was hoping tonight would be another, but whatevs lol... we should plan for a freak show night on the 20th me thinks, just in case rockstar has some halloween stuff planned for the week-of...

i would think snuff film diogrl would suffice lol... or even king diamond?? we are limited in resources for a freak show, but dressing super weird and a little outrageous would probably work... like, no suits or any normal clothing set... i bet my sexy santa would work lol :lol:...

perhaps we need a little bit of a different name instead of freak show lol... also, i declare next week crew blue night... any objections? if so, please do give me a reason to pick something else  B)...