I've created this thread to document the build of my Rat Rod (Rusty Hot Rod) So far I've got a Drive train and a steering wheel, I soon hope to procure a frame from a small truck (or fab my own) and a cab. This is going to be a great experience and i hope to learn a lot, i know it'll be worth it in the end.  

I'm going for a look like this.

6922245_f496.jpg

If you're a car person and you've got something you're working on post er here (Y)

• Like 3

So as you may or may not know i've recently parted with my 64 Rambler, making room for my next project. 

11960053_1243816918977601_25621918726559

Spoiler alert i'm building a Rat rod, so far i've got the engine block (A big block mopar 383) and some other odds and ends, next step is to get some structural steel and start working on a frame. Luckily my father is part engineer.

Here's my garbage

12270212_1293216024037690_915954699_n.jp

• Like 2

Considering a Mustang project car to work on with my grandpa once we get his 64 Impala in mint shape again, just gotta replace some parts. 

• Like 1

That'd be pretty wild, what year you thinking?

69 is certainly my favorite year for the Mustang when it comes to classics, would love to find a fastback but a coupe would do too.

Either that or I save the money and get a 2015 in two or so years. The Impala is gonna be mine someday (hopefully a long time from now) and I don't know what I'd do with two classics and a daily.