Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Week - June 10-16

igta-crew-week-strip-banner.png
WED JUNE 10TH - SUN JUNE 16TH

---
Join us this week and weekend for iGTA Crew Week! When there's new DLC from Rockstar, they usually follow it up with event weekends. This is a way for us to organize and discuss crew gatherings for photos, and to check out the new content as a crew. So come join the fun this week!

If you have any ideas or thoughts, please feel free to discuss it here! And if you take any photos, have any stories, or make a video during this event, PLEASE share them here for all of us to see!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-ill-gotten-gains.png

Ill Gotten Gains... new content, so let's like check it out and see what it's all about, eh? this is a week/weekend event... so there's no specific time to meet up... chances are, a lot of us will already be on anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard to round up a lobby and check out the new stuff... and rockstar has plans for a weekend event, which usually means a photo contest, and possibly 2x GTA$ and RP and/or playlists... those usually come with a prize as well so we might have to organize for that...

as always, leave suggestions here, should be a fun week... we haven't had anything new to do in GTAO for a few months now... so lets live it up until we get bored again :lol:... i'll prolly try to make some gaudy looking flashy crew logo today as well, something that fits the theme ;)...

some of us will probably be online at our usual tuesday night time, so if any of you want to hang out before the crew week event to make some money, you're more than welcome to join us!!

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

sounds good. Im sure lots will come out for the new DLC. Me and bones were talking heists and maybe contest photos tuesday if anyone is interested. Snapography crew is running one.

But more so, heists for the money. I'd do them just cause I havent yet on my first account.

R2, im looking at you.

• Like 1

we might catch ya at the right time... if you're on and see a couple of us, send us a message!! some of us will probably be on at weird times anyways... we haven't seen the ginger since like christmas or something...

Ok i do wanna in fact do up some bmxing for a decent photo for that competiton. BMXing is as summer themed as just chillin at the beach so ya.

• Like 2

so i made a logo... lol meh :P... i tried plastering $ signs and diamonds all over the edges but it just didn't look good... then i put those shiny reflections on it... didn't look good... then i came up with this...

post-24-0-17923500-1433824265.png

if anyone thinks they can do better, have at it :lol:...

• Like 1

so there is a snapmatic contest, a weekend playlist, 2xRP on races (playlists anyone??), and special crate drops all weekend... here's the shirts, they're kind of meh... WHY DO ALL THE SHIRTS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE BLACK OR WHITE??

actual_1433867002.jpg

article...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52449/announcing-the-ill-gotten-gains-event-weekend-part-one

i might try to join their live stream if they're playing on PS4...

For future reference, when I say Im not playing a second past 12, and let you all know before any of the set up missions on that heist, I mean I'm not playing past 12. Not untill 12:30, not untill 12:05. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Ummmmmm

When i returned from my trip, my mind wasnt there. I think i kept referring to bones as adam? And were you and weev getting mad at me? I dont rememberrrr

Interiors of both the Swift and Luxor deluxe. I took these photos in single player since you can get on as a passenger if you hold down triangle. I have the Swift online and passengers can drink Champagne in the back, but only online for some reason. I'm guessing it's the same with the Luxor.

The pilot and copilot cabin is separated from the passengers with a TV and glass divider.

I like the new stuff but honestly the prices are bullshit. The Luxor, and Shamal were already the same plane with different liveries we really didn't need another one in gold, and it costs 10 fucking million! The $100 shark card only pays 8. Virtual Champagne is just not worth it.

post-21176-0-15649200-1433952915_thumb.j

post-21176-0-20891000-1433952930_thumb.j

• Like 2

I don't understand the need for large files. There really wasnt much content from what i see... i got some new wrist watches, a new chain, a single earing, and a vouple new long coats. Then i bought two new rides, and the new gun, and that was the content done.

I'm still gonna be playing all the week, so i may see some of you online.