CaPn bOnEs

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The weaponsmith is in the Nilfgaard garrison. You're sent there for a quest, but if you don't have it yet, it's in a marsh/on an island, in northern White Orchard. In the map, you can make out a fort with a brick red roof, and a bridge that's broken into three segments. There are two main roads that lead to it. I suggest the one that follows the river; it's a little safer.

finally leveled up, and crafted a bomb last night, kinda got it all figured out now, i havent even did a main quest yet, still doing side missions from the boards in town and just going to all the unknown markers and unlocking them.

So... Keira?

Remember to use spoiler tags.

not really a spoiler, more of a tip... unless i saved him somehow and only i see him?? i don't recall his name tho...

finally leveled up, and crafted a bomb last night, kinda got it all figured out now, i havent even did a main quest yet, still doing side missions from the boards in town and just going to all the unknown markers and unlocking them.

i crafted one too but haven't used it yet... made some blade oils too and haven't used them :lol:... what level are you now? i'm about to turn over to 5 finally...

Do you need to

kill the griffen

to leave Wild Orchard or can I just go exploring?

Anyone else get this glitch?  Fucking annoying...

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36356-quot-Dirty-Funds-quot-Quest-Glitch-(PS4)

Edited by Ginginho

trust me, i am a slooowww gamer, you'll be there in no time... plus, i am playing GTAV right now because i've been meaning to do the stock market money making thing in single player for a while now so i can buy a bunch of shit in single player... been putting it off forever, kinda feeling in the mood right now to tackle that....

anyone following the story??

i just ran into satan's spawn, some fucking fetus baby that i simply cannot defeat... i tried both routes and both of them spawn the ghost ladies, which i just simply can't deal with while trying to defend myself... so i had to load a save from just before and branch off and do other things for a bit...

this game really forces you to do other things if you want to advance the story... i only just reached level 5 tonight... but i guess i need to spend another day roaming the wilderness of velem, liberating villages and helping people before i even attempt this job... i am on the secondary job in this quest, finding a witch, which i hope is easier and rewarding...

Nigga you need more free time. I'm dicking around in Novigrad, nearing level 14. Hunted down two sets of legendary Witcher gear schematics, today. Light armor set is crafted and waiting for me to hit 14.

What abilities are you taking? I suggest the one that adds 5% damage to fast weapon attacks, for each piece of light armor you're wearing. The 20% damage bonus helped me through the part you mentioned, though I was level 7 when I tackled it.

Some advice...

Do the ritual to turn the botchling into a lubberkin. Trust me.

Never trust a wraith, never trust a spirit, never trust anything that isn't alive. Remember that.

My ranks going up a lot quicker in Velen... crafted a sword with 20% bonus XP for monsters then went ghoul raping... good times...

I picked up a couple of quest items in Wild Orchard that I still have and I wonder if I have missed something...  I cleared all the areas but might have missed a random meeting or something...

before i left for work, i was 20 points away from level 7, so i clearly had a productive afternoon...

i went on the witch hunt main story job, the one where you meet that hot ass blonde with an unbuttoned top :drool::fap:... but i fought some big enemies, including a member of the wild hunt...

but anywho, before i shut it off, i blazed a path towards the giant town in velem, hopeing to see some new scenery, made it thru the main gates with just enough time to explorer a small portion of it... where is that barbershop at, massacre? i think geralt could use a new look, i'm not keen on the current hairdo...

yea i gotta find more time to play...

anyone else find that they do a hell of a lot of meditating?? :lol:...

also, i die... a lot... and loading takes ages...

I started playing this with the second hardest difficulty, then switched to the easiest. It wasn't because I died all the time, but I did when I'd get stuck fighting extremely difficult enemies during missions and loading the game after death took so long it felt punishing.

I also like how meditation restores my health now. I believe the barber is on the West side of the island just south of the tavern. Not 100% sure though. your hair will grow out eventually though, which is pretty cool.

Edited by DozyGamer

One in Oxenfurt (island in eastern Velen), two in Novigrad. Oxenfurt barber is on the main street as you enter the city. In Novigrad, there's a cheap barber in the slums (eastern edge of the main city block), but he has "shaky hands," meaning you won't always get the style you pay for. For some reason, I can't find the other barber in Novigrad, at the moment, so those are your options.

So... Keira?

Remember to use spoiler tags.

The answer to that question is tittyfuck...

yea i gotta find more time to play...

anyone else find that they do a hell of a lot of meditating?? :lol:...

also, i die... a lot... and loading takes ages...

Thanks god for meditation...  having trouble with a gargoyle at the moment...

• Like 2

Remember to check the bestiary. I'm pretty sure Igni is useful against a gargoyle.

Rule of thumb is, stun your enemy, then wail on that bitch. If you have the light armor/fast attack perk, it's probably going to be stronger than your strong attack. It is for me, anyway. Between my armor perk, and the separate fast attack perk (all five levels taken), my fast attack gets a 95% damage bonus. I'm one-shotting level 9 or lower enemies, at the moment.

also, get used to the strafe dodge option... i am learning more and more as i go that it's easy to reach an enemies back that way versus totally jumping out of the battle, which works in certain situations... but yea, check the beastiary, it'll at least give you an effect sign to use, but this game really tests your patience... you learn quickly that you have to anticipate versus hack and slash... a nice change of pace from some of my more recent RPG experiences... this is why i keep dying tho, it's more trial and error :lol:... so SAVE OFTEN!!

Re-loads after dying are a killer... still, gives me time for a ciggie between deaths...

I am ok if the fight is out in the open but I struggle with fighting in enclosed spaces.  The camera angle always gets fucked up and I find myself rolling into a corner and getting smashed.