shabbagaz

Post Your GTA V Clips/Videos/Movies/Etc

Hey Nakedo, well you posted it in the right place, so that's a good start.

Welcome to the forums.

I had a watch. I've done something similar before. The concept is good, but in practice, minimal weapons like melee only are probably the best for this style of gameplay.

I might dig out my old ps3 one and record it too.

they're both roughly the same. ustream usually looks a tad better, but no big difference. i don't think ustream pauses like that tho.

check mine. it's all The Crew, so i won't post a vid, just the link to my channel

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/otiz-p-jivefunk-s-ps4-live-show

looking at the archived video, i can see it skipping, but not pausing... how does archiving work on ustream? does it stay there... if not, can you at least download it? i might have to switch services if that's the case...

yeah it does skip. not sure what's better tbh. they both annoy me, lol.

when u first hit the share button and goto the options screen, same place as where you unclick the 'show comments' there's a box that says save to archive or something like that. click it.

when u go to the ustream site click the video's. it'll take ya to the vids u saved. They stay for i think 2 weeks then are auto deleted.

just right click on the download button where the vid is. done. it saves as .flv

• Like 1

nah, but people are certainly enjoying taking video clips of their jobs ;)... i'm at least trying to keep the videos of the jobs from crew nights in the crew topic... but, there's nothing wrong with sharing that if that's what you want to share...

yea totally, if people got the time to record it after publishing it...

i see what you're saying, but the topic is "post your video clips" so it fits here... i'd rather it here than in another new topic dedicated to something similar, that's all...

here's a non-job related video :lol:... it's of me and my lady friend, wendy, going on a rampage... it started out as a friendly snowball fight with oncoming traffic (which was so damn funny), but i decided to up the ante after and recorded 8 minutes of pure mayhem... i just about ran out of explosives by the end, lol...

• Like 2