shabbagaz

Post Your GTA V Clips/Videos/Movies/Etc

I actually put some time into this but there are still some parts I don't like and couldn't get the camera to move correctly.

When Pigs Fall...

The more I use the Rockstar Editor the more I hate it. I couldn't get shots from the police helicopter or closeups of the officers since they were "too far away".

• Like 2

Hi all,

Here is my GTA 5 PC benchmark with the best compromise for constant 60 FPS with textures very high.

Edited by gtagrl
/moved to proper thread. *points to "Do Not Spam Your YT Videos banner.*
  • Like 1

what's the deal with all the random topics from random people when i log in today?

*merged into proper topic*

ok mr. djgamer, i have a vine of a successful pool landing, something that never happened in your video... last week i jumped off the richman hotel and survived... put that in your next video, with credit of course...

https://vine.co/v/ea67PYUE2u0

Let me show you my introduction video to the world of GTA Online PC deathmatch scenery with this carefully edited montage using Rockstar Editor. All the moves mastered during the past 20+ months competitiveness on Xbox 360, Ps3, Ps4 is being put into the mix but constantly adjusting to the new aiming mechanism while sticking to the advantages of the third person view (corner checking, improved perception and visibility etc).

This 3 minutes video consist 2 parts. Part 1 is my dark themed, directed and choreographed, movie grade Farewell to the competitive life on PS4 and part 2 is the welcome to the world of PC - the best moments of my first week of TDMs in free aim.

I've been playing on this platform for the past 2 weeks and all I have to say is that this version of GTA is superior to the consoles by far. Both graphics and navigation is just top notch, aiming is potentially faster then auto aim with controller plus there is a visible community, ready to be taken on soon and hopefully met through these videos and ingame.

post-48894-0-91746500-1430354005.jpg

post-48894-0-11111500-1430354009.jpg

post-48894-0-50333100-1430354014.jpg

^HAHA! that was good :lol:...

i kinda made a parody of all those shitty youtube videos that all sound exactly the same... and i made up a new easter egg to tie it into something... i'm thinking i might try making a couple more outrageously ridiculous ones too...

• Like 3

Hey everyone! Here are some of our latest machinimas/ short films in GTA V

Uncle Sam Wants YOU!

This is a parody of old recruitment propaganda.

Slender Man

Billy goes missing in the woods. John goes to find him. Based on the character of Slender Man, and the game Slender.

A Fisherman's Dream

A fisherman, with a great love for the sea and its peacefulness, expresses his feelings about fishing. However, there is a problem with his pastime that he dreams one day will be resolved.

Hope you enjoy :D

Edited by BombasticGamerFilms
  • Like 1

ha! fancy seeing you here at igta, bombastic! i love your work B)... i must of missed that fishermans dream video, i don't remember seeing that on twitter, thanks for the share!

Wow thanks bOnEs :) good to be here. Really like what I've found on the forums so far. You guys all do a great job of running it!

• Like 2

Im doing a challenge series on youtube.

The first challenge was trying to survive a jump off the tallest building in Los Santos.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any other challenges for me.