CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Apr. 21

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE APR 21 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-academy-night.png

University Night... time to get our schooling on, so wear matching uniforms outlined in my helpful guide below... and as ace suggested, a couple of you can dress as professors... we'll hang around the college i guess, maybe do a frat party somewhere, or dress for track n field event shenanigans too...

any suggestions to make the night fun are welcomed... a couple of us have some jobs for this, too... dup has a capture and i have a scooter race... i also made a cool igta crest logo...

60fa23d06c63bbf17b366f3d5e1b7f00ce071e6f

OUTFIT GUIDE:

men...

post-24-0-29088300-1429573075_thumb.jpg

suit jackets: blue sports coat

business shirts: white shirt

bottom

suit pants: subtle blue regular

shoes

smart shoes: while slip-ons

accessories

ties: blue diamond straight tie

women...

post-24-0-47678300-1429573080_thumb.jpg

suit jackets: navy fitted tux open

suit vests: blue fitted suit vest

bottom

skirts: blue plaid pleated

shoes

boots: gray knee high

accessories

---

after the first playlist, a couple of us will switch to a rival frat in green and we can get some cool rivalry pics... and after that, we'll throw a frat party at one of the mansions to end the photo night... perhaps we'll get some snaps of everyone's high class rides they bring to the college as well since we're all snotty rich bastards going to this prestigious college :lol:...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

should we all dress preppy as fuck, like an ivy league school, or wear matching uniforms?

i'm thinking we should all have the iGTA U outfit handy, but bust out party outfits later during #shenanigans  ;)... i am also gonna work on that logo i mentioned, tomorrow... think bully, with an igta twist...

should we use the yellow crew mansion for a party, or does someone else have a new location?

PS

less deathmatching in freeroam this week plrease

I cant take photos in passive mode anymore because it makes everyone look like ghosts.

Kinda sucks cause in the past that's how I got my best action shots.

• Like 2

greek lettering is too fucking hard to do, so i used a blocky style... now what to put in the crest... hmm :lol:...

post-24-0-09712400-1429469062.jpg

UPDATE:

done B)...

60fa23d06c63bbf17b366f3d5e1b7f00ce071e6f

i was trying to come up with something that represented shenanigans... the chattering teeth seemed like a good idea... i'll look for some universal university outfits that would look good for igta...

• Like 1

waddya think of these suit combos??

males...

post-24-0-80053400-1429479930_thumb.jpg

suit jackets: blue sports coat

business shirts: white shirt

bottom

suit pants: gray plaid regular

shoes

smart shoes: while slip-ons

accessories

females...

post-24-0-32063100-1429479947_thumb.jpg

suit jackets: navy fitted tux open

suit vests: blue fitted suit vest

bottom

skirts: blue plaid pleated

shoes

boots: gray knee high

accessories

----

like i said, we'll do a frat party at one of the mansions too so keep a party outfit handy as well...

• Like 2

I think a couple of the most overpriced schools with the highest number of douchebag attendees have uniforms. Most don't, because there is literally no reason for any school ever to require them. I assume iGTA U requires them solely because schoolgirl outfits bear substantial hotness.

• Like 2

Do Universities have set uniforms in the US? Over here we get to wear what we like.

Understandably Fraternities and groups have uniforms.

there's only a select few colleges that require uniforms... but we're a fraternity at ULSA, and most frats at prestigious schools have uniforms... our shenanigans require the rest of the campus to know who partakes :lol:... we'll do a class photo at the U...

we can do some hazing and rituals, like, the burning of ace, if he's there...

• Like 1

well your school girl is gonna have to wear the outfit i picked out... olive isn't blue ;)...

it's a shame you can't put crew logos on jackets... makes me want to pick polo shirts instead...

blue

hqdefault.jpg

bully-591074.jpg

green

beatrice2.jpg?1322832124

ss30.jpg

ur males pants, way too flashy. just gonna look like a bunch of 70's car salesmen

I assume iGTA U requires them solely because schoolgirl outfits bear substantial hotness.

well that and just to establish theme. if we all just wore whateverthefuck, it would just be any other night

yea, maybe i'll pick light gray pants... it's hard to not make him look like a business guy, thats why i thought the plaid flashy pants would work... but the female outfit is perfect, looks right...

too bad there aren't sweater vests :lol:... i'll see if i can come up with a better combo tonight... something utilizing the vest if i can... but i think only bow ties work with the vest jacket combo... which'll make the guys look like professors...

Yeah the prestigious Universities over here do have uniforms actually. Like Cambridge and Oxford.

I gues it would be nice actually see our crew wearing the same clothes for once... I doubt we'll do anything like that again. No one likes dressing the same in any other situation.