CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Apr. 21

I don't recognize the place in those last few shots. I think that means I haven't played V completely to death, yet.

*Boots up PS4*

If I'm not mistaken, that's the beach club around Pacific Bluffs northwest of LS. Part of the Finale Option C takes place out front (or starts there).

• Like 1

Theme ideas are either getting slimmer, or i'm getting narrow minded. Either way, i think student night proved that themed nights dont always bring more players online. I just think people are starting to move on to other games.

Obviously the core player are always there each week. 8 players is a pretty average turnout, and there's 30 slots... We may need to try and get in some fresh blood, if we want some epic over-the-top playlists. I do prefer the smaller freemode lobbies though.

for free roam ya, but im probably not gonna make jobs geared for higher amounts of people anymore. We'll never fill them

Mainly captures need a lot of people.

Other game modes will be fine.

i made my cage match for 20 because we've only gone over 16 players once or twice... if there's room to fit 30, sure... but i might make some smaller maps or something, concentrated fighting in smaller spaces...

as for a theme, rock and roll night was thrown around last week... could consider that, but i don't feel like making an emblem for that unless i feel inspired or something... and yea, theme nights don't bring out the players... we can also go back an re-live other ones that probably would have themed jobs already done, like drift night, stunt night, etc... and i keep saying it, but i still wanna do olympic night... perhaps we can pick a date in the future and keep promoting it to try and get people to stay interested in the idea...

I agree

themes 3 weeks in a row is pushing it.

I for one wont be doing much in terms of theme jobs either so i'd rather just cool it or they will start feeling no-so-special. I deleted my hippy job lol

what about, the first week of each month is a theme.

so people will just know there is something different happening? give people a lot of dam time to make jobs for it as well.

• Like 1

and i keep saying it, but i still wanna do olympic night... perhaps we can pick a date in the future and keep promoting it to try and get people to stay interested in the idea...

The Olympics aren't until next year... but the Special Olympics are this July.

Get your derp on, iGTA.

• Like 1

nah, i wanted to make olympic nights at least once a year, maybe even twice a year... we make our own schedule, fuck the IOC...

yea i too feel like the themed stuff is running thin... but when i did three crew blue nights in a row before hippy night, people started grumbling... so i don't know... maybe one theme a month is a good idea, with the occassional "drift night" or something thrown in the middle... there's nothing wrong with reliving some of our funner crew nights either, cinco de mayo is right around the corner ;)...

Just any theme that I can wear my special crew blue helmet.

I haven't worn that fucker in forever,maybe like a bmx night where it's solely around well..bmx'ing (Or our BMX..either way :P) could make for some cool races or LTS's.

I'll even try and jump in the creator over the weekend and create a little bike race or some shit.

i've thought about making a bmx stunt park/job but always get distracted or forget about it... we've done a lot of BMX'n in the past few weeks on crew nights already, i've got a number of good BMX pics...

I dont really care if we have a theme night ornot. But i like the idea of chucking them around inside these threads because that's what inspires me and maybe you guys to make more game creations...

nah,

it would be 50% of people dressed as claude.

black peole in wife beaters to be CJ,

maybe one old character as truth.

And Dup's beev character to be Tommy Vercetti.

Any other characters would just go over peoples heads more than our school night photos lol

• Like 1