better luck next week ghostperson

BMX doing his rain dance or something

ICG1xhF9wEmcRD4Hp0z-Og_0_0.jpg

fem-bones

2E3a2-iPN02FAIHhmJHxNw_0_0.jpg

Kacey, Dup, Ace, Bones

y2HmUOp3pkmY9Dkp-IIlvg_0_0.jpg

nfS2z2WqzUyZMTsfeO0OvQ_0_0.jpg

I figured I'd get a selfie cause I dropped 20g's on those stupid smiley contact lenses

f-epcVE3AEGrrKBbkewvIg_0_0.jpg

bmx

8le0nWppSEqncGAdgHBo4w_0_0.jpg

bones

4_rrL8SeskWdyKFbeMA7uQ_0_0.jpg

Kacey, Jason, Dup and BMX playing King of the hippy bus.

No one won

uyhExO11qE-z1UOoQO1jOQ_0_0.jpg

Kacey logged off and her NPC got ran over by Weev a few times

4ew-599zm0C7Ird18YEdwg_0_0.jpg

I'm also happy to see when she finally died (took about 3 times running her over) that their bodies say on the ground again

06Fy3ZPrEUSfEONY2aCIjA_0_0.jpg

Weev

H5ryf7bjN0W2I-0tT8LbNQ_0_0.jpg

And of course the lobby eventually descended into chaos.

AGl6eyZe_USPChadQ6IclA_0_0.jpg

oE4zZuqTRUCZvs7ozRTmmQ_0_0.jpg

KNIKvVhOvE2iwbohvbGdOA_0_0.jpg

AMX6PWG5O0i5NYJmksCtaQ_0_0.jpg

Xa4hSHux30-faU5eac4Agw_0_0.jpg

MAp-Go7fIki1WAnRUsH_JQ_0_0.jpg

dKNDlTFBUUazfMHZboas3g_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

nah, that'd just be us wearing masks, could do a mask night... i know the university idea was thrown around a while back, we could try that idea... i was thinking of a hitman/assassin kind of night too, dressed as contract killers... FIB night? keep the ideas coming, we'll plan for something...

i wasnt thinking mask , i was thinking tattooed or painted faces, crazy contacts etc, 

Would be easier to just do a black metal night lol. I think theres enough shit to pull it off and its a little more specific

immortal9.jpgking-diamond.jpg?w=450

• Like 1

Cops and robbers
White collar vs. Blue collar
Pick a vehicle class (supercar, muscle etc.)
Rainbow crew
Special Olympics

Edit: What DiO said, that would be hilarious.

Edited by gtagrl

metal band night?? lol i don't even know how that would be pulled off outside of everyone doing the same rock gesture, same haircut, and everyone dressing in black and looking like kiss :lol:...

i'd rather do contract killer night then, at least there's more variety in suits and looks... and it would make more sense shooting each other instead of trying to melt faces with the baddest riff you never heard... i guess we should make cheech the MC then :lol:...

metal band night?? lol i don't even know how that would be pulled off outside of everyone doing the same rock gesture, same haircut, and everyone dressing in black and looking like kiss :lol:...

i'd rather do contract killer night then, at least there's more variety in suits and looks... and it would make more sense shooting each other instead of trying to melt faces with the baddest riff you never heard... i guess we should make cheech the MC then :lol:...

contact killer would just be dudes in suits. boring

Life of Trevor Night!

Methhead Monday,

Horse Tranq Tuesday,

Withdrawal Wednesday,

Tooting Thursday,

Freebase Friday, 

White Magic Weekend.

Dress like crack heads/ hood rats.

• Like 2

contact killer would just be dudes in suits. boring

both ideas are meh, but at least there'd be something to wear for my idea... plus now there's gloves to go with the suits!! B)... either way, if we don't come up with something today, then i'll make it university night...

my only other suggestion would be FIB/police night... there's a number of new gear that could be used to look like agents, swat guys, some have cop outfits, the new insurgent looks like a monster swat van, etc...

Student Night, Tuesday nights. $1 per pint of pisswater $1.50 per bottle of chemicaholic pop.

I'm in!

I'm also down for a Rock Night as suggested by DiO. Dress as your favourite metal/rock stars...

Student Night, Tuesday nights. $1 per pint of pisswater $1.50 per bottle of chemicaholic pop.

I'm in!

I'm also down for a Rock Night as suggested by DiO. Dress as your favourite metal/rock stars...

ok this opens it up a little bit. i like that

Dibbs on being King Diamond

both ideas are meh, but at least there'd be something to wear for my idea... plus now there's gloves to go with the suits!! B)... either way, if we don't come up with something today, then i'll make it university night...

I guess ya the gloves thing would be kinda cool.

Only problem with that is over 50% of the lobby would be dressed like this

profile_image_crossed.jpg

• Like 1