CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 31

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE MAR 31 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-blue-banner.png

Crew Blue Night... same as last week... until we get more participation on crew nights, or we come up with some new themes, we'll just keep with the crew blue nights... not like it's a bad thing, we still have fun like always anyways... and it makes the job options more open...

also, dup is the themed job master and he won't be back with us until the next event anyways :lol:... but yah, get your blue on and let's have a good time, eh? if you have ideas for hangout spots or crew car pic locations, chime in...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.

* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.

No going off-radar in LTS matches.

* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

eh, anything to keep it from just being the exact same theme as last week... now we have a few go-to's for when we don't have a theme idea... crew blue, orange night, and now blue/orange night...

2iTONLdbfU6NjgvctlNR8Q_0_0.jpg

all blue everythaanggg. Weev, myself, & bones and for some reason truth is also tagged in this. must be ducking behind us....

sEWKHugyCEejE3yDS2perw_0_0.jpg

Dio and Bones are riding dirty

• Like 2

good on ya for coming back again Grafitti.

Struggle to get people in a lobby tonight. hopefully rockstar fixes the friends list. good times tho

my pics wouldn't load. hopefully i can uplaod tomorrow.

heres some from old-skooler-34 or my old fuck. You might not be able to tell but his face gltiched. He looks quite a bit different. weird glitch

voHk-_11QUm3IIXiV8AzEQ_0_0.jpg

oP_Qr-BBJki7fp01CNN-Kg_0_0.jpg

before

lktE5Bj7kk2Szcci40TBWw_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

the night certainly started slow, but more showed up later... not too shabby...

wilbur was ready to go tonight, rocking that blue/orange combo...

-ZEWwaRJ3UmQh-8hzI9rpQ_0_0.jpg

landed sideways BMX'n so i took a pic of bigboss from that angle :lol:...

NCRPJLOw20yG270xzBRhOw_0_0.jpg

the brunt of my pics came from this spot...

nZGgs4y92E6svn9xbR93dg_0_0.jpg

this might be a keeper here... three in one shot, not gonna get much better than that... dio, bmx, scotty...

pZWY0aFuDkCKzY6CZk1hCw_0_0.jpg

EEJ5XkazxkSQpqlq569X6A_0_0.jpg

i like this one too...

OV0uEUzOTEibxXZg74kIBg_0_0.jpg

7pWRo3KxQE6BdKlLSh-bLA_0_0.jpg

E8nEhmgM3kameFMuqXkMNw_0_0.jpg

the back of cheech's guardian... needs a powerwash...

F5S5fE7cJkWNIEGRaHAAAg_0_0.jpg

my chick started to make a transformation as the night went on... i put this mask on when i started looking like casey's character... and it didn't stop there...

RZcrKDH2AUCo0g3-sezlaQ_0_0.jpg

then i turned black... with graffiti, weev, and dio here...

WOnnS3vVIUOv_ddviSzWnw_0_0.jpg

then i turned into an arab, the night time doesn't help tell the whole story :lol:... poor delilah had a rough night...

VgzDccX5-kO_vU8XDVH1YA_0_0.jpg

dup, your interior lobby DM was broken... we all eventually spawned here in this spot and couldn't move :lol:...

stuck%20in%20dups%20job.jpg

---------

also, who sent that message to the crew full of bleeped out words?? fitty? massacre? you're the only ones with that power who would do such a thing... at first we thought it was a random, but we tested it and determined it had to be a commish/leader... it was funny afterwards but at the time we thought we had an issue with a random....

• Like 3