Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 24

you know, just because there isn't a theme, doesn't mean no one has to show up... we were missing quite a few of the regulars... oh well, they all missed out, it was still a pretty fun night despite the numbers...

i'm gonna do another crew blue night in spite, lol :lol:...

The igta monument is monumental.

Someone also said that last night, lol.

I personally thought it was a good amount of people. If there were any more, I feel like everyone would be talking at the same time.

you know, just because there isn't a theme, doesn't mean no one has to show up... we were missing quite a few of the regulars... oh well, they all missed out, it was still a pretty fun night despite the numbers...

i'm gonna do another crew blue night in spite, lol :lol:...

IDK topic went up late. I think we just had a lot of people to happen to take a break from it. attendance the 2 prior weeks was good. some might have felt they've had their fill. that and heists coming out really boosted activity.

i still really don't think themes bring more people. because to be honest, last night wasnt that much different than our theme nights

we took pics, fucked around, did playlists.

same ole.

pretty much... and like we said last night too, without themes, it makes playlists easier to do... it just seemed like we were short a few that are usually around... dup (which we now know why), casey and jason, ghostman, fanboy, ace (sometimes), and another here and there... it seems like we have to ditch party chat all the time, but that wasn't the case at all yesterday, i don't think we ever had more than 6 or 7 in the lobby at a time...

not that i am complaining that much, lol :lol:...  we still did have fun without... i gotta work on that monument some more to make it super epic... you missed out on that one dio, mr idle...

most of us did launching into it.

I have a video of it ill upload so you can see it in action.

edit

might wanna give it a minute

might be processing

• Like 2