CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 3

Yeah,caseys stream is pretty kickass lol was cool when I got booted the first time and was able to watch the first playlist.I wanna learn how to grow mine cause for now I just do it for anyone who wants to see what we're doing.

I think to grow might mean getting a twitter and I'm conflicted about that..lol

BOOBS HELP!!! lmao

sad but true, the other night I showed NO cleavage and got only like 7 views and 2 followers...last night I had over 40 views and about 30 new followers! its the boobs

im doing a viewer night tonight for only 10 people and was thinking about using some of yalls jobs for the playlist. With rules being no down votes or you will get kicked out type thing. Yall have any suggestions on which ones to use?

• Like 1

I keep meaning to tune in to Casey's Twitch stream on Tuesday evenings, but get sidetracked by must-see TV. 

*fondles boobs*

• Like 2

Just watched some of Casey's live stream. Slowly getting pissed off by Crawler's Canyon haha! Just to be clear, i made that on PS3 before the SandKing was Nerf'd and then Re-buffed. It still isn't as good as it used to be. Also, that bit EVERYONE got stuck on... Those trees were not there last gen.

I will go back and edit all of my Crawlers for PS4, and make sure they're doable. I'll also make them all non-contact, because that's where most time was wasted.

• Like 1

So im not doing a viewer night! too many creepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha if they really want to play they will come to the forums and join the crew =)

like how'd you figure they were creepers? did you send out an invite or something?

• Like 1

Slowly getting pissed off by Crawler's Canyon haha! Just to be clear, i made that on PS3 before the SandKing was Nerf'd and then Re-buffed. It still isn't as good as it used to be. Also, that bit EVERYONE got stuck on... Those trees were not there last gen.

ya that's what I was saying man last night. I really enjoyed it untill that part. just too hard with the added trees. they were legit just in the way.

I figured they wheren't there on ps3 cause I don't remember that part being so hard. And I was doing pretty good in the Marshall before it.

Im in the process of updating my scavenger hunt job.

• making it a lot shorter
  • putting in ramps to jump the home base's walls.
  • Moved respawn points.
  • removing the maze as some didn't like it.
  • and removing the crane bag as GTA is retarded because people have issues leaving the crane ladder (strangly, i had no problem in the test)

im a hard time thinking of where to put more bags with the one removed. if i forgot anything let me know. beside the issues it seemed most had a fun time so i'd like to get it right.

For chilliad chase, I added grenades and a helicopter on each side.

next time we play there could be a designated pilot on each team that takes people to the top to meet the incoming sandkings. should build up more action up top.

PS

and yes new jobs have issues here and there. sorry that one had a few more than usual. the test option doesn't even really show you how a job will play out. A capture especially actualy. probably the hardest job type to get balanced,

• Like 1

hey man, it happens... don't worry about it... my jobs aren't usually perfect either :lol:... some take a while to perfect, like zancudo... last night i think we played the final edit on it... the checkpoints are perfect, the props are right, the ramps are exactly where they need to be, and the settings work... it's finally finished...

now my other jobs :lol:, a few scooter races are good, but the rest could still use some more work and more testing for sure... you and dup make so many damn jobs that it's hard to keep up with and provide stronger feedback because we're always playing something new :P...

i still wanna keep testing body harvest and a couple others of mine to see what else i need to work on...

screengrabs... damn, i have a bunch i never uploaded, i'll have to post a few in the snap topic...

01%20igta%20mar%203%202015.jpg

02%20igta%20mar%203%202015.jpg

too bad i didn't get this pic before you fell out of the rocks you were stuck in between :lol:...

03%20igta%20mar%203%202015.jpg

04%20igta%20mar%203%202015.jpg

05%20igta%20mar%203%202015.jpg

• Like 1

Regarding Heist night, shall we have a crew freemode Hub for shenanigans, and to meet up after jobs, so we can still shenan-igan? Chances are, some of us will probably be able to get a heist or two out of the way in the morning before iGTA Night, so some people might still wanna hang about and do a playlist (BMX).

What say y'all?

ya I plan on being on at 3 my time. so that's probably a good time for you too dup. we can get right on doing a heist. hopefully we will have 1 more, as im sure bones will be on too cause hes taking the day off lol

i'm sure i wont have any problems finding people to play heists with... bmx might be on, killyou, maybe some others... if anything, i'll hook up with some snapography people and go that route... plus all the new clothes to check out and possibly new vehicles...

it's gonna be a busy busy day, i'll hook up with you guys whenever i spot you online ;)... i still think getting together at 6 would be a good idea, then we can all plan out who wants to do what... we could just chill in the lobby for a bit checking out the new shit together and what have ya...