CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Feb. 24

lets just say...I HAD A BLAST!!!! thanks for choosing my theme too btw it was def a fun night!!

and too "da da da dio" i promise to not bully you for a WHOLE week  :clap:

I enjoyed you beating up the boys lol, gotta love a fellow bully :P

• Like 1

lets just say...I HAD A BLAST!!!! thanks for choosing my theme too btw it was def a fun night!!

and too "da da da dio" i promise to not bully you for a WHOLE week  :clap:

I enjoyed you beating up the boys lol, gotta love a fellow bully :P

lol its sooooooo much fun!! haha

Equality Kuz. Slowly but surely, the crew is becoming an even playing field, not a sausage-fest (thank fuck).

If graffiti joins and when gtagrl come across there will be 4 - I'm very sadly excited by that lol

• Like 3

we've done muscle cars.

we could easily do other car classes

some ones i think would be unique

rally cars

off-roaders

tuners

low-riders

classics

only problem with tuners is that not everyone would have a non-premium sports car. wish they would tho, considering rally cars would be the same class of vehicle but with off-raod tires.

like i was sayin, non-premium sports cars would work for races. but everyone would have to have one. I doubt we all do. Those who don't have one are probably the same people who dont have enough money to mod one, or wouldn't want too.

might just have to leave that theme for a smaller lobby some other day just for a quick car meet and a single playlist.

off-roaders would be pretty dam easy to do. one golden rule however, no sanchez lol.

I know bones mentioned bullworth night. as in the game bully. but I'm not stoked on that idea. we would all end up looking like professors standing around the university, rather than students. female character would probably just look like strippers dressed as school girls.  jobs would be too limiting

unless we just said it was college night. a little more open but still meh

Does my Zion XS count as a tuner car? You can find Zions on the street, but i modded mine into an XS.

I just realised,i haven't posted any pictures. I thought i did. I'll upload them after work...

Anyone think if a good place for pictures? Gotta get those neons and recreate a Need for Speed scene, or Fast & Furious. We'd also need a awesome vinyl style igta logo to make it look "Tuna'ey".

Bones had plans for a theme already.

I dont think it will work playlist wise

not everyone will have the proper sports cars. and i dont feel like losing to livery massacros all night driving a sultan/fusilade/penumbra ect.

i figure it could just be something neat to do with a smaller lobby.

make it a gene racing event lol

i'd have to regoin that cause we havent done anything with that crew but ya.

you should make gene open enrollement. i did with shirt lulz so people and come and go as they please. so far people really aren't randomly joining them at all

i wasn't set on the bullworth thing, but it seemed like people wanted to do it last week and we went with pimp and hoes instead... so it's up to you guys on what you want to do...

well if its something you wanted to do, even tho i said i had no ideas for it, i'd play along.

we could do off-road night pretty dam easily. it would be nice if we could get more captures/deathmatches to fit that theme. lots of off-road races however.

damn, fanboy... you need to use a filter on your night shots, i can barely see em...

we could do off-road night to give us some time to plan for bullworth because we only seem to have one job, really, and i haven't even decided on the group outfits yet, something cheap enough and low leveled enough for everyone to have...

figure we could use dups war of the woods. did he update that?

i remember one team has stingers to drive. weird vehicle to use in that one. if that were changes it would be perfect for the theme