CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Jan. 13

igta-crew-night-1-6-15.png
TUE JAN 13 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
NO THEME

show up in whatever you fancy... let's just hang out and try some new jobs and shit...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.
* If there's a "Theme", please dress appropriately.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

updating the banner each week isn't necessary

the old ones with just the white borders was fine. if u got an indesign file, send it to me. some weeks i can change the date and images pretty quickly. mind you i wont put much thought in what pics i grab but it will do

Arcadius Plaza Seige

http://rsg.ms/e9fa805

it's now 4-15 players. Since i managed to glitch into all three building lobbies since we last tested it. The reason for the 4 minimum is because three closed in areas. 4 means their will always be two somewhere so the game doesn't turn stalemate.

• Like 2

Trying to get on and having loads of issues. S

Rockstar servers down so rebooted then Sony network down for maintaince so not entirely sure what is true. Probably being hacked again.

P.s I will stream if I can get up and running GhostmanNo1

Update:- it's the playstation network for fuck sake why should we have to pay a yearly suscription when you can't play at important times.

Fuck my luck. I went to switch accounts and now i can't get on again. The network is down for maintenance which was meant to be between 5pm and 10pm tomorrow... cunts. If you're on and see this, don't switch accounts!

Have a good night.

Fuck my luck. I went to switch accounts and now i can't get on again. The network is down for maintenance which was meant to be between 5pm and 10pm tomorrow... cunts. If you're on and see this, don't switch accounts!

Have a good night.

Maintance according to their website is for Thursday. It's a joke, fine I will go to bed instead.

damn, a few of you got fucked tonight... that really sucks...

here's the picks i got... i did spend a good chunk of my night selling ratloaders due to the lobby looking nothing like a crew night, made 500K on each account, so i didn't take a lot of snaps... sorry... the couple of playlists were fun, but i wasn't into the random nothing stuff... the magic just wasn't there... maybe next week...

jason and casey...

sJ-K3KunV0eOXl9AHEUFgg_0_0.jpg

cheech...

W4zmJudQzECD_dhL1f_9gQ_0_0.jpg

jason...

HBcWbTspc0CKsPQeH8VXuQ_0_0.jpg

dio with the rare kjah shirt next to my cavalcade...

DMty8PNWkk-PRh4A8Yudfg_0_0.jpg

ace was killing it tonight....

iAhXqp5IDEK6uK9yLh7K-A_0_0.jpg

dem eyes...

IvzOGI33n0GvTklQQlp6XQ_0_0.jpg

me and truth were the last ones left weasel'n about...

92B-C9Ry9E6g3H_zjl9KOg_0_0.jpg

v2A7EPN-Akumihtt-CiKFw_0_0.jpg

i got two good videos from tonight... the turnoning 2, and the maze one... i'm downloading them now ;)...

• Like 2

i really liked the playlists tonight. our new jobs are really kicking ass

when cheech lit the fire after we ALL told him the cars would blow up. he insisted they wouldn't

they did

hdoj0PzqZkSSXrxouKdxEw_0_0.jpg

29OxAd8u7EeCQZ1Qn5hA_w_0_0.jpg

yNAekYV3i0ON55IOP6XTuw_0_0.jpg

some fighting

WeCCqwqO4UGUpCZiMd8eag_0_0.jpg

zpGSg7EP4kCv-Wc7IYGINg_0_0.jpg

truth drinking i think

VgdIQZxgDkOoFAKlI1x_5g_0_0.jpg

dup, you missed your job but it turned out awesome. i recorded it for you so you can see how it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH8Ahl9qp88&list=UU1TgIp1NzBlvlCrM_yG88pA

ps get rid of the fruit stand, its a pain in the ass spawning in there

• Like 5

oOooo close deathmatch. Looked like it turned out great. I'll try and move the spawns from under the fruit stands, but i dunno if i'll even be able to get back into the middle plaza lobby...

Was totally pissed off i couldn't get back on last night. I shouldn't have switched accounts!

i like how you blocked off the center sections tho, that made it more interesting instead of being able to lock onto people thru walls... i thought it was pretty fun, a bit of spawn killing tho, but a cool spot...