Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Jan. 6

yep. the arms are back.

no way to get around it.  done. maybe 'll free up some hard drive space now.

what, you don't want to harken back to your MC days with a hoodie and flipflops? i know it sucks, you should look up on youtube to see if there's any new glitches to get rid of the arms again...

Mercy and I were playing with YARS a while back and noticed he didn't have his arms so maybe he knows of a glitch. I don't know if PS3 glitches are the same as PS4 but it's worth a shot.

I'll ask him about it.

really?

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

you don't HAVE to be no arms you know... you were even willing to make the transfer to nextgen knowing you might not have them anymore (which was nice to see they made the transfer)... but come on man, you'll be sorely missed :(... even with arms, you're still good company...

• Like 2

Mercy and I were playing with YARS a while back and noticed he didn't have his arms so maybe he knows of a glitch. I don't know if PS3 glitches are the same as PS4 but it's worth a shot.

I'll ask him about it.

Or not...

i'd be pissed too, but it wouldn't stop me from playing a game i love... besides, it was a glitch that i am surprised made it this far... i thought for sure he'd have arms after transferring to newgen, but surprisingly he kept that going for a month...

it is what it is... i would of figured otiz would of known this day would come at some point, maybe he just wasn't thinking this soon...

hey dup, could you set your plate to BUSINESS tonight? i wanna try a car dupe to see if i can get that plate again ;)...

• Like 1

I certainly hope Otiz doesn't stop playing because then I have to buy the crew :(

Seriously though it's stupid they fixed a glitch that wasn't hurting anyone. Sorry pal

Thank you guys for going to the club before I left :) I didn't get many snapmatics and I'll need to sort my screen shots but it was fun and I got $6k for dancing on a speaker or whatever that thing was :)

Good night gang.

• Like 2

night

well, the deathmatch is so much nicer to just load up and party in there

big boss break dancing

d6euDt7q6USSz_hvM3DMbQ_0_0.jpg

bones

PtvVPv-mqEmk-g9hf10VZw_0_0.jpg

in the place

JvLNx4wq80y3NdXD50PbyA_0_0.jpg

kTtRIkkx7k-XfsZ4hGDCkQ_0_0.jpg

bones