CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Dec. 23

igta-crew-night-12-23-14.png

TUE DEC 23 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---

Theme:

igta-crew-christmas-event.png

it's our festive update night, so dress for the occasion... there's also a good chance that there could be snow for us as the night goes along... last year the snow came early because of the time differences across the world... i'll keep checking twitter periodically to see if anyone is mentioning it...

---

Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.

* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.

* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)

* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* If there's a "Theme", please dress appropriately.

* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---

Past PS4 Events:

DEC 16

can't enter interiors anymore :(...

also, i created a job...

2_0.jpg

Slammin' Around

Race

http://rsg.ms/1420105 <-- add to game

it might be a sloppy race with a lot of people, plus the horrid handling of the slamvan too :lol:... i just wanted to create a race that had this kind of trigger spot, and this kind of ending, just to see if it worked...