Jizzy

Medical Topic

Two nights ago I got 3~ hours of sleep. Yesterday I took a two hour nap in the afternoon then slept another six hours or so that night. Since it's the weekend I'll likely sleep my usual 9-10 when I don't get woken up and see how I feel.

Anyway, about fifth period yesterday this weird feeling kicked in. I don't feel like myself. I have slight memory problems (can't recall certain short term things as fast but can still remember them), concentration issues, and in general can't focus on certain things. My thoughts are normal though, speech is fine. When I cough my left ear hurts (this only happened today two times or so) for a few seconds. Without getting to personal I was urged to seek therapy which I am doing within the next week or so as I'm showing signs of depression and anxiety. Past few nights I've been pretty sad but I think it's due to the combination of being sleep deprived and I'm still distraught over ending things with that girl.

Just wanted to see if sleep deprivation actually can contribute to these and if it's normal for this to carry on into today even after six or so hours of sleep (which usually doesn't make me tired during the day).

I smoked weed about three times and vaped it twice and now I've stopped. Could stopping or just being new have anything to do with it? I don't plan to smoke for a long time again.

Stopping the weed could have caused those symptoms but I kind of doubt it.. You aren't a habitual user...

Loosing a day of sleep probably isn't enough to cause this either...

I want to know the whole story...

whelp. I'm a professional. my diagnosis? you need some gay anal prodding. but, no homo.

let me know when your available.

Don't smoke weed. I know a young gentleman who is now Schizophrenic/schizophreniform as a result. Sleep deprivation and a combination of low mood can contribute to all of those signs. The only thing you've described is low concentration and mood. So get enough sleep and see how you feel. Try to do some of the things you normally enjoy.

• Like 1

Don't smoke weed. I know a young gentleman who is now Schizophrenic/schizophreniform as a result. Sleep deprivation and a combination of low mood can contribute to all of those signs. The only thing you've described is low concentration and mood. So get enough sleep and see how you feel. Try to do some of the things you normally enjoy.

Saturday I slept 9~ hours and felt normal after that.

I'll do my best not to touch the stuff until after I'm done growing. I know that's about 25 years old. Hopefully more studies come out in the coming years too as it gains sweeping support for legalization here.

Every morning for a few weeks when I wake up my eyes are crusty and a little sticky I guess for a few minutes till I actually wake up and rub them. No pain, redness, swelling, etc. Just noticed what I said. Any idea/fix?

It might be due to allergies, or you might need to wash/replace your pillow. Do you wear contact lenses? If so, those might need to be replaced. If it's been going on for a few weeks, it'd be worth going to your eye doctor to make sure you don't have a bacterial infection of some kind.

If it's not red, painful, itchy, affecting your vision, and there are no lumps on or inside your eyelid - it's most likely nothing serious. I would do as Gtagrl said. Your pillow covers may need to be changed. Wash your hands regularly because rubbing one eye and then the other can spread infection. Excess sweat from working out can also affect your eyes so bare that in mind. Just all the usual common sense things. Even if it is conjunctivitis, it will resolve itself.

Every morning for a few weeks when I wake up my eyes are crusty and a little sticky I guess for a few minutes till I actually wake up and rub them. No pain, redness, swelling, etc. Just noticed what I said. Any idea/fix?

uh... stop cumming in your eyes before you go to bed?????

EDIT:

Maybe someone is cumming in your eyes after you fall asleep? That could be it... yeah...

Are you a heavy sleeper? ^_^

speaking of eyes. my eyes hurt all the time, and feel scratchy. when I use eye drops, they feel swollen.

went to the eye doc and they both told me to fuck off.. so fuck em.

Edited by gtacnt

I had to bust a door open today, it wasn't that hard to do, I pushed my right side shoulder/back against it about three times and it busted open. Now both my shoulder blades have this dull pain, it's bearable, like not really bad at all. Took some ibuprofen. It was very very slight like barely there from when I woke up but seems to have gotten worse throughout the day. Could I have maybe slept wrong or did busting open the door could have caused it?

You never break in a door with your shoulder. That's day one shit. You kick the door in, making sure you kick as close to the doorknob as possible.

Yes, that is why your shoulders hurt.

I had a lung function/capacity test last week. They found I have abnormally high-functioning lungs, and almost record-breaking capacity: 7.5 liters.

Now I'm a pretty short dude who should have pretty short lungs, and I'm a daily smoker (non-tobacco) as well; they repeated every test, just to be double-sure, and the results did not vary.

How can this be explained? Is it a shitty superpower? Am I Iron Lung Boy?

Edited by GunSmith
  • Like 1

I had a lung function/capacity test last week. They found I have abnormally high-functioning lungs, and almost record-breaking capacity: 7.5 liters.

Now I'm a pretty short dude who should have pretty short lungs, and I'm a daily smoker (non-tobacco) as well; they repeated every test, just to be double-sure, and the results did not vary.

Does that mean you could train to sustain breathing under water for a long time? If so, that would be pretty cool.

Weed is turning you into a deity. 

If smoking has caused your lungs to work inefficiently they can begin to hyperinflate to compensate.

More likely it's just genetic.

inb4 "my penis has almost record-breaking capacity"