Jizzy

Medical Topic

Most teens average around 10, or should anyway, but sleep less because of school.

Many scientists now agree teens should start school later because it's actually biologically programmed within us as teens to stay up later.

Oversleeping is a problem now? Fuck sakes. Could I also just be over sleeping cause I'm out of shape? Also I know I've got depression, what's that other thing?

You're young, easiest example for it is the fact you're still growing, most men stop between 21-25. I'm not just talking height but overall body changes. Also, don't self diagnose yourself as depressed. Go speak to a doctor if you actually think you are...

If you do have depression, don't take whatever they prescribe you, right away. Give weed a try, first. It won't completely wreck you. Most meds for any kind of mental problem will. Not all, but most.

Ah I've been better lately, last year was really bad, this year had been different but better. Been dealing with it since grade 7, not really a big deal. I've figured out how to cope with it and my anxiety. It's good cause one of my personalities is a therapist :P

Personal experience tells me anything beyond 10 hours straight is too much. I've slept 12-14 hours and woke up drowsy and usually with a headache (similar to a hangover). I assume it's dehydration and lack of sustenance over that time. Your body is still doing plenty of work while you sleep and eventually it runs out of energy.

smoke weed errday #itsamiracle

Now I didn't quite call it a miracle, nor did I suggest he smoke it daily, but, ya know, thanks for your input.

tumblr_m8vl7wLWfL1ruwd1r.jpg

On topic, as a young guy, I find that 12-hour sleeps are pretty damn rejuvenating. The next day is always a lot more pleasant.

smoke weed errday #itsamiracle

You should probably try weed, or skim the Wikipedia article, or stop being a retard, rather than saying shit like this.

Marijuana is safer than any man-made medication (it's safer than aspirin, for fuck's sake), and the symptoms it can help, it helps better than any medication that serves the same purpose, and it doesn't have side effects that pop up within a week of use and fuck you up more than the thing you were medicating in the first place. Also, there are multiple smokeless options that provide the same benefits without the minor drawbacks of smoking it. They don't even get you high.

And you should really cut the 4chan sarcasm out of your vocabulary. Even on 4chan, it sounds stupid.

• Like 2

Didn't really know any of that had anything to do with 4chan, as I haven't visited that site in months, and when I do visit it's once or twice a week before I stop again. It's a Snoop song ffs Massacre.

When it comes to depression personally self medicating with weed doesn't seem like the appropriate course of action to me. I don't know enough about weed and it's side effects but I know from other people that have smoked it - they change, somehow they are different and although it stops the depression for a while it eventually feeds it.

I am a believer that dealing with whatever is bothering you through either writing it down somewhere - maybe an email address, a word document. Helps better that's bar actually seeing a therapist.

But life has bad days and people confuse being blue with being depressed.

As for sleeping often it's because you have nothing to wake up for or nothing you want to wake up for. Re priorities, wake up and go for a run, play a game - something that makes you want to wake up. Remember when you were young and you wanted to get up to watch the TV or something at stupid o clock.

• Like 3

gtagrl I need another remedy. I'm stuffed up and my left ear feels a bit clogged, any tips? (Quoted so I could get your attention :P)

smoking weed to solve depression is... well, I was going to say only a temporary solution, but then again so is Wellbutrin ...

I slipped backwards on ice, but the crown of my head broke my fall. Somehow, I haven't felt any pain, despite feeling cold wet concrete on the back of my scalp...

Am I gonna wake up tomorrow??

Rip gunny.

I copped a cricket ball in the temple today. Saw stars for a while and couldn't hit the next 6 balls (afer a 5 minute break) but I'm not dead. Got a fucking pounding headache now though.

Fuckin 'ell. I've set a trend...the last trend I set was an aggressive STD. On to bigger and better...