CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Dec. 16

my race, i did a little better than dup did... i can't say the same for jason and otiz, which were struggling at the end of the video :lol:... i hope to have it updated for all classes soon...

i'm saving the killyou race right now, so hopefully it'll be uploaded to youtube by the end of the night...

• Like 1

thx for posting that for me Bones. self inflicted lack of sleep...lol

i had about 10ish vids from the night saved. I've gone thru about 5...i think...

anyway, here's a mash up of the first 30 mins right after coming out of playlist 1....

ya know...typical iGTA stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dduWFkWF01Q&list=UU6loRbUIGiJH3IxN2h5dj0A

also. the 1 picture i got of the nite

IuKopcPc6kCH2SRXSqRCCw_0_0.jpg

yay

• Like 2

Here's Kill's race from my perspective. Pretty eventful race, i got knocked off and fucked up a few times.

That race was awesome, unfortunately I fucked up recording and missed the first 2 minutes of it.

I'm editing through the videos and I'll dump them all here soon.

here's killyou's race from my perspective... i got to witness that fucked up ending up close...

Can I just say, my car was damaged at the end and the damage may have contributed to me veering sharply to the left :whistle:

On the other hand I won, so yeah, I'll try and race cleaner in the future and make the obvious slams less obvious

try and race clean period... we know accidents happen, but come on, man... this isn't a random stranger race, we remember shit like that, make notes, remember to fuck you up next time ;)...

ok, so i was experimenting with some new features on youtube... pre-made intros, custom thumbnails, text overlay... so after testing some shit out, i wanted to see how this one turned out... it's the demo derby after the 1st playlist that fanboy won...

lemme know if you see the text, i see nothing :lol:... it's not that important tho, but i like how the intro and icon show up... also tell me if you see my logo in the top corner the entire time... perhaps i am just being too impatient with youtube and expected to see it already...

I don't see your logo in the top corner at all. Watching it embedded in your post, I see text at the bottom the whole time, and a link to your Twitch appears at the beginning then disappears. Opening it on YT, I see no text or Twitch link.

You'll be an expert at this in another month. :)

ok, i got the logo working again, but i am just gonna abandon the text... i want to be able to upload straight from the PS4 because it's a loooooong process of downloading it, reuploading it into movie editors, edit, save, upload to youtube... it's too much work, i don't want to deal with that every week, it reminds me of what it used to be like when i took 500 photos on GTAIV crew nights :lol:...

PS: i'm working on tuesday's topic...

hey dupz0r, why you no post pics?!?!!?!

iDecV86uCUC6phhUoiVlJg_0_0.jpg

S_HiFhRZF0mN6Jj7DGxXLw_0_0.jpg

tjM20LazkkOB_7GxfSpDIg_0_0.jpg

NVWhvnXHg0OoiglmBXE4zg_0_0.jpg

BSEyfdG0j0uRh8SN6vYz_A_0_0.jpg

5Em2EG9rb0SH2K3FQNqf_g_0_0.jpg

Wlio1DX2t0qL53G-ReiAbQ_0_0.jpg

0cVI2-FRMUeNGLD9BWBTSQ_0_0.jpg

MBEepq5Nekaf51Qgt4wk1A_0_0.jpg

• Like 2