CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Dec. 16

igta-crew-banner-ps4.png

TUE DEC 16 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---

iGTA Crew Nights are officially kicking off on nextgen this Tuesday! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---

Theme:

igta-crew-blue-banner.png

Dress in Blue, and bring a car in Crew Blue if you want it featured in the lineup.

---

Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.

* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.

* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon).

* If there's a "Theme", please dress appropriately.

* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---

Past Events:

PS4:

n/a

PS3:

• Like 3

I'll be there for a bit - I don't usually play on Tuesdays mind so I might not be on for too long this week.

Yeah it's fine for me. Best day of the week in fact. I just didn't know when we were starting them.

I'll be there. I have a couple of iGTA crew members from back in the early days that may want to join us if we haven't got the numbers this week.

yea, i might as well stream too, but it takes up part of the playing screen, looks kind of goofy to be honest... maybe there's some settings i can tinker with to eliminate the stupid thick black bars on the sides...

let's see how tuesday works for everyone, perhaps we'll just make this the official crew night for now... and another benefit to that thought is, "DLC"... we'll be playing crew nights on a typical day DLC gets dropped so we'll be together right at the start of the contests ;)... just food for thought...

• Like 5

It might be fun to watch some of it...might need a link to your Twitch or username or whatever. I had a link to cuda, but we all know how that turned out.

the more bodies in the lobby, the better this will be... this is shaping up to be a good one i hope... i eliminated the signup sheet because of the 30 man lobbies... the day that starts to become an issue is the day i bring it back :lol:... so if you're online at the time, you'll get an invite... if you're still waiting, send one of us a message :D...

yea, i might as well stream too, but it takes up part of the playing screen, looks kind of goofy to be honest... maybe there's some settings i can tinker with to eliminate the stupid thick black bars on the sides...

you can remove that side bar. it's part of the setup just before hitting the 'start broadcast' button. scroll to the top, and unclick show comments, bla bla bla.

i just flip open my laptop to view comments. also i don't bother with twitch just cause if i wanna save the stream i gotta export to youtube then save from there. that's just recent too. pissed me off. so i use ustream. meh

i'm in for the usual. work nite.

my ustream -- http://www.ustream.tv/search?q=otiz+p+jivefunk -- can't seem to get a proper channel page. that's ustream for ya.

twitch -- http://www.twitch.tv/otiz_p_jivefunk/profile

wait, you gotta export to youtube first? well, that's probably not a big issue, but i'd love to have our crew logo or something on the stream so it'll be there when it's uploaded to youtube... i'll do some test streams at some point this weekend to see what i can come up with, and see how the archive system works...

When i say old members i mean from the start of GTAO. Do you remember JFKsFlappyToupee? He got a PS4 recently, and is always on GTAO now.

Also, with regards to mics. Party only allows 8 people i believe, so we'll have to keep it in-game like PS3 if there is more than 8 of us.