Massacre

Fallout

icon11.gif

I got hellfire armor. at full condition the armor is 49. I should have got the winterized armor sooner. would have been more useful. I merk enough hellfire troops to keep my armor in good condition.

in a role playing sense it's lame to wear the enemies armor but not enough brotherhood die around me for me to snag their shit and keep my armor perfect.

icon11.gif

Well my main problem with that is I dont sneak. I guess its probably meant for sneakers. lol.

I gotta use the railway rifle now just for shits and gigs. I should try and get these schematics earlier in the game. Now with my plasma rifle, gatling laser, burnmaster and nuka grenades, these are less useful. I just rape with those. Not to mention the gauss rifle.

so, speaking of the gauss rifle, and the winterized armour from that dlc....wtf do you use to repair those?

The Winterized T-51b remains at 100% and never degrades. (Meter bar visually)

It's only until you take it to Point Lookout that I noticed it degrading. Go to Haley

and he makes repairs. That is only if you have glitched him up to 100% repair skill.

You can't do it yourself even if you steal his repair suit. He has the regular low skill,

then it slowly builds up as you use him. After I get him there, I never use anyone else.

In previous games I've taken all rare weapons and armor to that guy, no one else

(including you even at 100%) can repair the rare items except him. Keep him alive. :)

Can you take screenshots on the xbox?

Still havnt found anything good to wear, but im novac now.

Im thinking if killing the btich in the gift shop.

Go to Haley

and he makes repairs.

Just look up how, and did that gltich. Good stuff. thanks to that heres my new set-up. Wonderfully goofy looking but still provides a good amount of armour

3985096-1345425621.jpg

I'd imagine not.

Still havnt found anything good to wear, but im novac now.

Im thinking if killing the btich in the gift shop.

use your ipad.... are you using an HDTV?? it should turn out alright... i use cameras for my kinda OK screenshots... i've gotten a lot better at it, especially with my sony cybershot camera i've had for years... my new vegas screenshots are pretty nice... but i am saving those for when DiO starts playing... don't want to spoil too much of it ;)...

When do you think a knew fallout will be announced. My guess is it will be next gen.

Surely not, I mean this generation easily handled Skyrim, which I'd imagine would be what the next Fallout would be on - if it is ever released.

I'm not enitrely sure, but I seem to remember reading something a while back about Bethseda having difficulties with the copyright? I may be wrong.

it was interplay that was having issues with it... they wanted the full license and use of fallout brands and stuff, but bethesda said no... i dunno, bethesda did just build a new updated engine for skyrim for current generation systems... i would think that another fallout before the end of the cycle would seem plausible...

it was interplay that was having issues with it... they wanted the full license and use of fallout brands and stuff, but bethesda said no... i dunno, bethesda did just build a new updated engine for skyrim for current generation systems... i would think that another fallout before the end of the cycle would seem plausible...

Yep, after the litigations and court dust settled, Bethesda has all the rights.

That is the way they wanted it, as they wanted to own Fallout and do it right.

I think it was on the Bethesda Forums I read that. Anyway, yeah, they're on

for another one, and I hope it's soon.

Just finished OWB this morning; or tried to. My game froze at the end of the story when it's recapping what happens to all the robots, lightswitches and sinks. The achievement didn't pop, the game just locked up - the music was still playing, but I couldn't do anything with the controller. And I had to go to work. Hopefully, I can just retry it from the last autosave; which at worst is when I am coming back to confront the Think Tank.

icon11.gif

Blew up megaton

3985096-1345678594.jpg

3985096-1345678628.jpg

3985096-1345678661.jpg

Got a mutant mod. adds more creatures. These dudes run around the wasteland, and found out I can capture them live. Theres an option to eat them for HP but I wanted to see if I drop them in my tenpenny house if they would walk around and such, and they do. So now their my little buddies.

3985096-1345678675.jpg

icon11.gif

So far the lady killer perk is as useless as yall said it would be. Only used it once and it did nothing.

But on the other hand, My character is Jules Winnfielf....so how could I not give him lady killer?

PS

for some reason when I went to my apartment all my iguanas were dead. Apparently they froze to death. I guess the Tenpenny tower has really good air conditioning....

I got to follow ortis around again because i was too stupid to see anything the first time.

I might just kill him.l. I dont got 200 caps just lying around after buying the mark 2 armor.ll

I got to follow ortis around again because i was too stupid to see anything the first time.

I might just kill him.l. I dont got 200 caps just lying around after buying the mark 2 armor.ll

I think he may be talking about the guy who asks you to nuke Megaton?