Massacre

Fallout

i guess that isn't patrick stewart?? the name i saw was no one i ever heard of... and i thought i spotted a variant of the combat armor, so i am sure there's something decent out there as far as armor goes... the tribal stuff doesn't look all that interesting though... and holy shit, i think i saw an automatic shotgun!! i hope it's deadlier than the riot shotgun :D... and i think i saw a women who was about to throw a fire axe!!

i like the vertical build of zion and the colors... and yes, the yao guai has returned!! and what the fuck was that venus fly trap?! hopefully it spits something at you because the plants in vault 22 were WEAK!!...

One of the screenshots has a tribal painting with "22" all over it, I'm guessing some moron brought something from the vault to Zion without knowing what he had.

• Like 1

i don't see that, unless it was form an unofficial screenshot... makes sense that perhaps someone survived vault 22 and managed to make it to zion with information, perhaps even starting one of the tribes... who knows...

did you hear the other rather disappointing news regarding honest hearts?? since the playstation network is down, honest hearts is delayed until the network is back up... the reasoning; there's an agreement between microsoft, sony and bethesda that states the rest of the add-on have to release simultaneously...

EDIT: nevermind, i finally spotted the "22" painted on the mountainside... not sure what it represents, kind of looks like 3 vault doors opening with a beakon light and 22 written all over underneath the vaults... or it could be the year the white legs were founded, 2222... again, who knows...

did you hear the other rather disappointing news regarding honest hearts?? since the playstation network is down, honest hearts is delayed until the network is back up... the reasoning; there's an agreement between microsoft, sony and bethesda that states the rest of the add-on have to release simultaneously...

I would fucking hate Sony right now if this were actually their fault. For once I feel like Anonymous overreacted. Don't tell them I said that, though. :unsure:

• Like 1

geohot and anonymous opened the floodgates... they might not be responsible for the recent attacks but they made hacking sony the cool thing to do right now... hackers never really bothered me to be honest but now that they are actually fucking with me, i feel the urge to create a railway rifle and pin their limbs to the wall behind them...

i really dig the 'ol fashioned tribal wars, which beckons back to the days when caeser and graham reshaped the southwest all by themselves, which i am sure plays a heavy role in the story of honest hearts... it looks like perhaps graham needs some assistance (or retribution) with the mormans he originally hailed from... i am beginning to think that the white legs represent the group of mormons that hail the burned man's return (because of the medical wrap), and daniel represents the true mormons... and since graham has been run out of the legion, he decides that perhaps he can help his fellow mormon followers in taking back zion and focusing on revenge against the legion...

it sounds like this story is going to really mess with the main faction stories of the mojave... dead money was kind of a game all itself, but honest hearts is definitely a missing piece to the main story...

cause i look greek?? not sure why either...

the more i watch the trailer, the more i feel like graham might be the "sorta" good guy here, trying to do what caeser did with the legion, but with better intentions... after all, "honest hearts" means something ;)... he see's the same scenario that he saw in arizona, with tribes fighting for territory, and perhaps wonders if this could be a way to it the right way... then again, he could see the same tyrannical vision of murderous control... i mean after all, he was caeser's right hand man for many years... but he might also see... etc... fuck this speculating, let's get on with it already!! at least i won't be distracted by LA Noire on top of HH for another week or so...

there was a heavy focus on weapons in the trailer too... lots of melee, thrown, and i saw a powerfist in a couple of scenes too... a few new guns like an auto-shotty and a modified service rifle?? and the pistol with greek (or latin/roman)... not much in the line of laser weapons though... but i think we'll be walking away with some unique gems :D...

hey, what if there are "turf-wars" going on in zion?! having to return to defend the place?? lol, sorry but it might actually be more fun than the wars in san andreas...

Sooo....the add on is delayed now?...

Man thats disappointing.

I hope its longer than dead money, because like you said Bones, it seems like a very important piece of the story...

I'm not even sure where dead money fit in. But it was cool to meet Dean Domino.

yea, that's what the rumor says... but the other rumor is the playstation network could be up and running in the next couple of days too so there won't be a delay... i guess we'll know more monday or tuesday, eh??

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Dufeezy/No_gear_stripping_in_upcoming_DLC

the remaining DLC's will allow you to bring some gear with you... honest hearts and old world blues are open world maps similar to point lookout... lonesome road will be like the name suggests... but all three remaining DLC's can be revisited and you can bring your own gear...

sounds like HH and OWB will need to be beaten first before you can travel back and forth and lonesome road sounds like your able to come and go as you please... i cant wait to get me hands on all three!!

I've got a feeling traveling the Lonesome Road will be more fun than getting answers from Ulysses. I just don't feel like this "battle" will be as epic as they make it sound in the Dead Money endgame slides.

• Like 1

there's only been a handful of epic moments since fallout 3... liberty prime's march to the monument, the rocket launch at REPCONN, activating ARCHIMEDES II and firing it, and destroying mothership zeta...

notice that none of them involve battling someone... legate was a worthy foe, and so was general jingwei, but unless tornadoes are whisking by in the divide while and me ulysses are strafing around in a circle exchanging bullets, it won't be that epic... the boss battles are never really that epic, they save those moments for epic story moments...

ok fear not fellow vault dwellers... apparently only the PS3 is still delayed... PC and xbox releases are still scheduled for tomorrow, it's just the PS3 that is still delayed... this goes against previous articles i read that mentioned there would be a delay due to an agreement where they were suppose to all release simultaneously...

so fire up those pip-boys and get ready to journey thru utah tomorrow... i'll be there eventually...

I'm not hyped up about the DLC.

Will get to it when I can.

Real life has been sweet, haven't been gaming at all.

Will probably check it out tomorrow if I can.

Won't be doing L.A. Noire at all as I don't do cops.

• Like 2

Good to hear your lifes been sweet man.

I'm definitely excited. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Thanks man. That's the kind of motivation I needed to hear. :yes:

The last DLC put me off because of the bugs which never got fixed.

This file, I didn't even finish the factions, and am neutral with

both Caesar as well as NCR. Didn't do Dead Money yet on this file,

but was surprised to see that Honest Hearts is already up on XBoxLive.

Downloading only took a few minutes. So I guess I'll see what's up.

From a regular current save my girl awoke in Novac room to read this:

Happy Trails Expedition: Your Pip-Boy has picked up a radio

broadcast from the Happy Trails Caravan Company. They're looking for

one more member for an expedition to Zion Valley.

Honest Hearts has been loaded.

Your level cap has been raised by 5.

The map directs you straight to the Northern Passage.

Happy Trails guys, enjoy the DLC. (Y)

• Like 2

synch says it's on live, or were you planning on using a PC-created character for the first playthrough?? i am actually surprised it wasn't released last night, i thought steam did midnight releases for all of their stuff... midnight as in, west-coast midnight of course...

Well Massacre, I've tried to go into Zion 3 times and it has frozen up.

Honestly(no pun intended), What the fuck is wrong is Obsidian/Bethesda?

I love the game to death, but what the fuck?