Massacre

Fallout

i would be more than willing to wait another year if the game is being re-skinned on the skyrim engine... bigger, grander battles and locations, and a much more robust engine, perhaps possibility doubling the size and scope of the world itself... i will wait... but not more than another year...

uhh, anyone want a free copy of the original fallout?!?! go here, it's only available for another day i think...

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout

i am downloading a copy right now... can't beat free, especially if you don't already own it... maybe after all these years i might actually get into it this time... never know, but even if i don't get to it right away, at least i still have it for one of those rainy days...

I've read a bit of this thread and am intrigued. My local store has a GotY edition of Fallout 3 with all DLC for $20 that I may just have to get.

• Like 1

when i bought fallout 3, i had literally only heard about it a couple weeks before release... i gave it a shot and now it's my favorite series of all time, even ahead of the GTA series... the world is so rich in history that you really get sucked into the alternate reality of american culture... plus it's a fun game too :D...

I love the point look out dlc beat all the dlcs but one and never started new Vegas maybe that can keep me going until GTA 5 also in fallout I loved the axe because I go in peoples houses cut there heads off stick it in the toilet arms legs goes in bathtub body floor then I steal there possessions one time in new Vegas I killed over 20 people has their heads lined up on a table body's overflowing from the bathtub

also beat the regular story also

I would like to see a fallout game in the Midwest also or in a other country not a European or Asian country tho maybe Ireland around there Africa Australia I live in America

I love the point look out dlc beat all the dlcs but one and never started new Vegas maybe that can keep me going until GTA 5 also in fallout I loved the axe because I go in peoples houses cut there heads off stick it in the toilet arms legs goes in bathtub body floor then I steal there possessions one time in new Vegas I killed over 20 people has their heads lined up on a table body's overflowing from the bathtub

also beat the regular story also

I would like to see a fallout game in the Midwest also or in a other country not a European or Asian country tho maybe Ireland around there Africa Australia I live in America

Your sentence structure is atrocious.

Lost the Wildwest Perk in the Sink, somehow....

Wiki says it was the Auto-Doc, but I don't remember at all swapping it out during the Big MT DLC.

Now back on the Lonesome Road DLC, as with Stripe in OWB, there is no Seymour in sight.

That's two creatures you miss out on after you swap your Wildwest Perk, I guess. Maybe more.

Does anyone remember how or when the option to swap is? I guess I was stoned again.

I don't know how you could have lost it other than using the Auto-Doc, I haven't seen or heard about any glitch that could remove it.

On the plus side, adding the perk again should reset all the Wild Wasteland encounters, so you can go back and get them, even if you've already been through the area.

• Like 1

I don't know how you could have lost it other than using the Auto-Doc, I haven't seen or heard about any glitch that could remove it.

On the plus side, adding the perk again should reset all the Wild Wasteland encounters, so you can go back and get them, even if you've already been through the area.

Auto-Doc at the Sink doesn't have an option to go back, just surgical/implant addition or removal.

All of those dialogs have been exercised completey.

How do I add the perk again, reseting the WW encounters?

All levels and perks are maxed out. Haven't discovered any option to go back.

I'm probably missing a simple detail.

Sorry, poor wording, I meant adding the perk through the Auto-Doc. And there's a glitch that removes the trait dialogue from the Auto-Doc if you ask about it, even if you don't actually change your traits. Also, if you haven't turned on all the Sink AI, the dialogue won't appear. I'm sure you've long since turned on all the AI's, but I figured I should mention it just in case.

I still don't know how you could have lost Wild Wasteland to begin with, though.

• Like 1

It's interesting, that's for sure.

As the Wiki stated, the alien ship and Timmy's well are still there, plus all the weird stuff leading up to OWB.

It must have had something to do with dealing with your brain, and the retrieval of heart, spine, brain.

Another detail is I did the Omerta's missions after OWB, and the PipBoy3Billion doesn't have the 70's music. L0L

He's filthy, filthier than you can make your Skyrim characters, I think (more the body than the face). The character model looks better than Skyrim's, the pic is brown and rough instead of Skyrim's bright white or vibrant green screenshots, and, while it's hard to tell, the barely-visible guy in the foreground kind of looks like he's wearing a modern jacket.

I dunno, we'll find out tomorrow. If it's not Fallout or Skyrim, though, why bother?

nah, i went pretty dirty with my first character... if i recall, i didn't go as dirty as i could of... but it's clearly from a cutscene, but fallout nor skyrim had anything this good looking...

like you said, why bother with hype if it isn't skyrim or fallout??

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

Bethesda tweeted this pic earlier, with the caption "Tomorrow." Posting it in the Fallout topic because I'm pathetically hopeful.

tyxcur.jpg

https://twitter.com/...905149365653507

so uhh, is that a vault suit in the foreground?! i saw a comment about it on bethesda's facebook page and it got me to thinkin'... that could be someone in a vault suit giving this poor fella a lecture using his hands... perhaps a wanderer who found his way into the vault... or maybe he wanted to get caught in the vault, because he needs to tell them of a great danger heading their way... the enclave...

ahem, AND with the words "tomorrow" as the tagline also kinda hints at the world of tomorrow... the world of vault-tec...

*wishful thinking*

EDIT: fuck, speaking of the enclave, that looks like it could be an enclave officer outfit!!!!!

*starts pancaking... grabs a paper bag*

ahh, the wall behind him might be too clean to be somewhere in fallout... damn...

...also reminiscent of "steampunk" style collars too... i think this might be an official unveiling of dishonored :(... the collar is too puffed out to be a vault suit, and it does look like an anclave officer collar, but those didn't have a yellow lining...

i do hope it's either skyrim or fallout... i am not interested in a first-person assassin's creed with powers...

I don't know, I think the collar works. It's just up and flared out, similar to the collar on the vault utility jumpsuit or the Tunnel Snakes jacket. Looking forward to finding out for sure. Won't be long now.

*Stares at clock*

Are you fucking kidding me? DISHONORED? That is not fucking news. Fuck off.

*Murders a hundred children*

...also reminiscent of "steampunk" style collars too... i think this might be an official unveiling of dishonored :(... the collar is too puffed out to be a vault suit, and it does look like an anclave officer collar, but those didn't have a yellow lining...

i do hope it's either skyrim or fallout... i am not interested in a first-person assassin's creed with powers...

And fuck you for being right.

how do you know already?? they haven't broke the news yet...

nevermind, the bethblog has the scoop... booo... it doesn't even look fun, i can't get into steampunk at all...

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

As much as i was hoping for a new fallout, the trailer for Dishonored looks pretty sweet.

TBH, It looks like Bioshock mixed with Assassin's Creed, with a bit of Skyrim (only a little bit) thrown in.

Anyways, on topic. I'm about to start playing Fallout:NV ultimate edition. What would be the best DLC to try first with a low-level character?