Massacre

Fallout

Would be interesting if we could be captured by super mutants and exposed to FEV to become some sort of Harold like mutant, certain mutations were mentioned.

• Like 1

Yeah it's always been lacking in Fallout, it wouldn't work with a voiced protagonist obviously unless Bethesda put some effort in and recorded different voice dialogue, which I can't see them doing.

was waiting for someone to post it for me, but since no one did, i’m posting it for myself.

l-3660-all-these-flavors-and-you-chose-t

Who the fuck am i kidding, i’m still buying this shit day one.

• Like 3

^:lol:

It's "currently unavailable" on Amazon.ca, and "out of stock" at EB Games and Best Buy. So a pre-order isn't even possible yet for me.

I don't know how base building is going to work, it's obviously not going to be like Rust where the servers are wiped every couple of weeks, makes me wonder buying it after the initial release whether all the good building spots will be taken. Hopefully we can keep joining new sessions until we find an empty one, it's gonna piss me off if I join a session and somebody has built a town where mine was.

Also hope the settlement build cap isn't as stupidly low as last time - or that the drop and store items glitch still works. :D

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 1

well todd said you won't even see servers, whatever the hell that means lol... and i think C.A.M.P. is how you build and move your settlement... which makes me wonder if everything you build, moves into other peoples maps when you join their game... like, can i do fortnite and build a ramp to the sky for no reason?

still so much that needs to be explained, but like QD said, who am i kidding, i am still buying this lol...

----------------

umm, my amazon has a tricentennial edition :huh:...

5b23c1cca3981_81InIhC9uL.AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.32355ab69f60845a4f20220cc20edd78.jpg

$79.99...

In addition to the highly anticipated game, the Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition includes bonus in-game items:

• Tricentennial Power Armor Customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
  • Tricentennial Weapon Customization for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
  • Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
  • Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
  • First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
  • Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame

i wonder if it'll be worth it, i really like the box art B)...

Edited by CaPn bOnEs
add moar text...

Subject: Some Concerning News

I was dismayed to learned this weekend about a Tesla employee who had conducted quite extensive and damaging sabotage to our operations. This includes making direct code changes to the Tesla Manufacturing Operating System under false usernames and exporting large amounts of highly sensitive Tesla data to unknown third parties.

The full extent of his actions are not yet clear, but what he has admitted to so far is pretty bad. His motivation is that he wanted a promotion that he did not receive. In light of these actions, not promoting him was definitely the right move.

However, there may be considerably more to this situation than meets the eye, so the investigation will continue in depth this week. We need to figure out if he was acting alone or with others at Tesla and if he was working with any outside organizations.

As you know, there are a long list of organizations that want Tesla to die. These include Wall Street short-sellers, who have already lost billions of dollars and stand to lose a lot more. Then there are the oil & gas companies, the wealthiest industries in the world – they don’t love the idea of Tesla advancing the progress of solar power & electric cars. Don’t want to blow your mind, but rumor has it that those companies are sometimes not super nice. Then there are the multitude of big gas/diesel car company competitors. If they’re willing to cheat so much about emissions, maybe they’re willing to cheat in other ways?

Most of the time, when there is theft of goods, of leaking confidential information, dereliction of duty or outright sabotage, the reason really is something simple like wanting to get back at someone within the company or at the company as a whole. Occasionally, it is much more serious.

Please be extremely vigilant, particularly over the next few weeks as we ramp up the production rate to 5k/week. This is the strongest motivation to stop us.

If you know of, see or suspect anything suspicious, please send a note to REDACTED with as much information as possible. This can be done in your name, which will be kept confidential, or completely anonymous.

Looking forward to having a great week with you as we charge up the super exciting ramp to 5000 Model 3 cars per week!

Thanks for working so hard to make Tesla successful,

Elon”

and

Late last night we had another strange incident that was hard to explain. Small fire on the body-in-white production line. No one was in the area and there were no injuries or significant equipment damage, but it was enough to stop the body production line for several hours.

Could be just a random event, but as Andy Grove said, “Only the paranoid survive.” Please be on alert for anything that’s not in the best interests of our company. If you aren’t getting a response from the REDACTED email please send me a note directly.

Thanks, Elon”

reminds me of something you’d read in a fallout terminal 

• Like 4

Clearing out the Chryslus Building before heading to Bigtown... just finishing off the Wasteland before heading into the Pitt.  I didn't realise I left so much undiscovered when I stopped playing this game...

Pre-ordered FO76 in the hope that I can play the beta... would really like to try before I buy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ginginho said:

Pre-ordered FO76 in the hope that I can play the beta... would really like to try before I buy.

Would really be cool to try before buy.

I've finished new files of Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4. Somehow I really want to see how 76 goes.

Until then, I am back in GTA San Andreas for XB1. Re-living my glory days of 100% and NRG stunting.....

• Like 2

lol that's totally a terminal entry, @Qdeathstar at a corvega factory or something :lol:...

i started up my brotherhood run, got him to diamond city, saved nick, and that's where i left it... i am expecting 4 (and a bit of detroit become human and hitman sniper challenge) to tide me over until the beta and the full run on the fall games i want to play...

i am so ready for 76 beta, the more and more i see and read, the more i want it... i seriously think that if it's done decent, i will spend far more time here than in RDR online... rockstar missed their boat about a year ago, now they're smack dab in the middle of a dozen games trying to launch their online empires... they don't look so powerful anymore to be honest... which is why they're being silent once again... seriously, again... 

I think i'll replay Mafia III and maybe AC: Origins afterwards, in amongst Rimworld and Factorio. Plus there's also the Steam summer sale coming up - that should easily get me through to autumn.