Massacre

Fallout

1 hour ago, bOnEs said:

will keep that in mind, about the power thingy... and yes, i did the hubology quest today, super funny :lol:...

cleared the 4th zone, safari adventure... the only one left is dry rock gulch B)...

and this FINALLY fucking happened... took nearly a year but i finally got a perfectly preserved pie :wub:...

Funny that, since Nuka World i've tried two port-a-diners and got pie from both of them. It used to be you needed exceptionally high luck to get them but I think NW has changed/broken that. The first one I got was in the Nuka World scrapyard for the Hubologist quest (I just assumed at the time that port-a-diner was special.) The second was back in the Commonwealth I think, but I was still amazed.

• Like 1

yea that's where i got mine too, in the scrapyard... someone on twitter shared a video of them getting it from the very same exact machine... so i dunno, maybe there's something special with that particular machine, or all 3 of us got lucky lol... happened on my first try too...

I'd agree with that, except I got another pie from a machine in the commonwealth the next time I tried, the one behind Medford Memorial Hospital however didn't put out when I tried it today, so it seems my perfectly preserved pie streak ended at two.

15 hours ago, Synch said:

Loved the Star Core quest. RobCo Battlezone event was spectacular to watch! 

A great show, finally something that gave me an idea for an arena battle back in the Commonwealth...

Thinking Shabbagaztically, build a huge sport fighting arena of metal and concrete with bleachers.

Starlight Drive-In or even better, Spectacle Island. There is enough room at either.

Loved the 2 Novatrons battling, but just imagine 2 Novatrons VS. a big guy like a Sentry!  The whole event was inspiring.

I have all the robotics perks, may just go out on a limb and build it. Have the components just need to decide on location.
Would have to be a class act though, like your monumental works of art and craftsmanship. It's a goal now .

If building at Spectacle Island, just be wary of the terrain as it's quite 'hilly/bumpy' - I suggest building a flat foundation to level the area off.  Starlight Drive-In is the easier of the two to build on.

Starlight is my go-to settlement, i've built here in most of my playthroughs. I also quite like Egret Tours, but there's quite a few pre-made buildings there to get in the way.

Now finished it - shorter than I thought it would be but enjoyed every minute!  As well as unlocking the quantum power armour, I found more when I was at the power plant, so all in all I'm coming away with 3 more sets of power armour!  (I found some Nuka Cola power armour too).

Had a quick gander at the Nuka Cola stuff for settlement building - think I'll be making good use of that!

Edited by shabbagaz

Just be warned with trying to claim settlements: If any of the existing settlers have menial jobs for you to do, even if you tell them you're not going to do it the quest will remain there, sending them to a different settlement won't work as they'll still have the same quest from when they were at the previous place. The only way is to complete the quest for them, then the settlement won't be greyed out in Shank's list. TBH it doesn't make that much difference having Disciples at Starlight rather than normal settlers, but it is nice to see them across the commonwealth engaging in random fights with gunners and the like.

Continued perimeter exploration all day yesterday.

from north west all the way around the top down to north east.

A lot of stashes around, pretty views, and locations Include

Northpoint Resevoir (3rd Queen) 

Bradberton (Rachel's final destination) 

Morton Residence (5th set of Power Armor) 

Bradberton Overpass. (Gunner base)
Nightfall at the overpass, this fort continues telling the Gunners'

back story in Nuka World. 2 more sets of power armor pieces.

Last shot is early morning, even more colorful pods.

9-6-2016_9-30-04_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-30-13_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-30-24_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-31-03_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-31-13_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-31-42_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-31-55_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-32-06_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-32-26_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-32-36_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-32-47_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-32-58_AM.jpg

9-6-2016_9-33-32_AM.jpg

• Like 2

yea i've been up that way... bradberton... that's where the tie in to kiddie kingdom comes from... but then again, you said you haven't played much of the story... actually, now that you know her fate, i wonder if that would add any dialog options... hmmm...

yea i've been up that way... bradberton... that's where the tie in to kiddie kingdom comes from... but then again, you said you haven't played much of the story... actually, now that you know her fate, i wonder if that would add any dialog options... hmmm...

I did Kiddie Kingdom first while exploring, but I don't understand what the big deal about radiation was.

That section of the park was not really a big deal to me except the employee tunnels. I wanted east and west to link up.

There are two areas I still can't get in to. Unfortunately, that will be story line I'm sure.
EDIT: Got one. One down one to go. Got in by jumping the fence....

The KK enemies were just 1 shot kill ghouls - but the radiation takes Radaway even at my high level.
So that was like, take Radaway, Rad X, eat Vegetable Soup, Mutant Hound Chops, and repeat....like a dozen times. 

I said a few posts ago, I speeched Oswald instead of killing him.
So when I saw Rachel, I wondered the same thing.

I hate giving characters bad news, but in this case at least he got away, and I got his outfit and weapon.
Then I found her. Thought extra dialog might be "Don't bother looking, she's dead."

By the way there are links from one section and faction to the next on terminals everywhere.
The terminals always give the little details in Fallout.

oh man, i had to buy lots of radaway, while i was there... should of went back to starlight because i had like a hundred stashed away lol... those rad sprays were the DEVIL!! i was constantly fighting that battle while trying to navigate, i got lost so many times trying to walk about, it's why the rads were a big issue for me...

Because I've been helping the raiders and raiding/taking over settlements, Preston Garvey soon found out which resulted in an argument and the breaking up of our "friendship" ( :lol: ).

Needless to say, I told him I'd wipe the floor with the Minutemen if they got in my way.

Yet despite all that, he still hangs around Sanctuary like a bad smell and said he'd still take orders from me?! 

Really wish Bethesda would patch it so you can kill him.

Anyway, the Nuka Cola and Quantum power armours will fit in well to the Nuka Cola/Nuka World part of my museum. :)  Just a shame I can't get the power armour I found at Nuka World Power Plant - went back to collect it and found the legendary pack member had helped himself to it!! :lol: 

Just a shame I can't get the power armour I found at Nuka World Power Plant -
went back to collect it and found the legendary pack member had helped himself to it!! :lol: 

what does that mean?

i walked out with that shit, first blood.

If I found a Pack Member in it, I would ask him to remove it.

If they didn't i would kill them and then repair the suit.

why worry?

yea i've been up that way... bradberton... 

Did you go any further? Find anything else? It's all good.....

oh man, i had to buy lots of radaway, while i was there... should of went back to starlight because i had like a hundred stashed away lol... those rad sprays were the DEVIL!! i was constantly fighting that battle while trying to navigate, i got lost so many times trying to walk about, it's why the rads were a big issue for me...

Well I already had like 2K Radaway but the point is what the fuck.

I turned off the misters and he turned them back on again.

That shit is like my cryptonite. I gave up the Radaway, straight up.
Ran out of vege soup and mutant hound chops early. Go with the real shit.

I've not done that part yet but what about using Mysterious Serum?  That shit makes you a rad sponge...

I've not done that part yet but what about using Mysterious Serum?  That shit makes you a rad sponge...

I love that stuff. It's just limited, that's all.

what does that mean?

i walked out with that shit, first blood.

If I found a Pack Member in it, I would ask him to remove it.

If they didn't i would kill them and then repair the suit.

why worry?

Couldn't pick it up at first as I was already wearing power armour and so was Gage.  Will try killing him but suspect the other raiders might turn against me which isn't what I want at the moment (and you can't ask them to leave the power armour).

I always hated Cazadores more than Nightstalkers, so much harder to hit as their flight is so erratic. Still, they both pale in comparison to the TERRIFYING vampiric bloodbug.

Yeah i've probably been fucked more times cumulatively by bloodbugs than any other enemy in 4.

Did anyone else notice a few discrepancies on the raider radio after you've taken out one of the groups if they own a section of the park? Redeye says something like "the overboss has placed the Galactic Zone in the hands of [long silence]". You'd think after you've taken out a group you could reassign a zone to one of the other two gangs.

Also, Kiddie Kingdom;

Redeye says that "the overboss gave the one remaining ghoul (Oswald) a job". I killed him... Not much of a job if you ask me.

Dumb question...

So instead of killing all the raiders from the doctor's quest,

you decide on following through and it sounds like, assigning them to sections of the park.

Once that happens, it also appears that they get into the Commonwealth and your settlements.

Is this random settlements, (like the build site of the institute transporter) or can you pick which ones?