Massacre

Fallout

My arena is coming on well.  Downside is, I've had to spend a shitload of caps on materials!  Need to raise more caps - can anyone recommend the best place to loot/clearout for stuff I can sell on for a good price?

• Like 2

I have looked at them all, can't resist completionist tendencies even if I don't always get there (Curse you, GTAIV flying rats!! :wall: ). There's nothing massively spoiler-ish within the Far Harbour trophy list, just references to quest names and collectibles...but I fully support letting the game speak for itself for people that don't want any advance hints.

• Like 1

BOS file, getting my ass handed to me from the Mechanist's crew, as expected.

Getting through it with basics like Troubleshooter weapons and armor.
The only robot perk I have is Codsworth's 10+ DAM Res against robot energy weapons
Final stage now, haven't died yet but close. Going into the Lair next. 

@Massacre

BOS note, I went back to visit the Prydwyn.

Question:

Did you get the ending encounter dialogue with Madison,

where she is unhappy with you about the destruction of the Institute?

I went to turn in Reactor Coolant for Ingram and ran into her. Damn what a test.

Found a way to speech this shit?
I've played it every way possible, even wearing Reginald's Suit while having charisma maxed.
She concludes with "Ad Victorium, Sentinel" every time. Seems there is no way to make her happy.

Is she always hanging around? Or does she ever leave.

The one Fallout 3 link I wanted, is now the one I want to leave.

Not sure if I should even care about this bitch after she helped get Liberty Prime up again.
Maybe there is no consolation.
Maybe no matter what you say outcome is the same, with a few changes per dialogue.
Not going to kill anyone on my ship either.

Would like your ideas on this. Bethesda wants us to think obviously.

Dr. Li was always kind of a bitch. No stats or dialogue options will please her, if you destroy the Institute.

None of my other files are finished, yet, but I'm pretty sure she'll be a bitch, no matter the outcome.

• Like 1

Dr. Li was always kind of a bitch. No stats or dialogue options will please her, if you destroy the Institute.

None of my other files are finished, yet, but I'm pretty sure she'll be a bitch, no matter the outcome.

Thanks

Holy crap. Did you know you get Bunker Hill as an asset after the BOS win?

Kessler pretty much just laid down and gave it to me. Said something about powerful friends.

i made the mistake of taking the day off for automatron... lol, i'll just wait until i get home to check it out, the playstation store is so up in the air as to when it wants to update... although, i am pretty sure i have plans that day with my special lady friend anyways, and that takes precedence over video games... but i am looking forward to this, it's just a shame that i won't be there to enjoy it at the start... perhaps i should of tried to sign up for being a beta tester this whole time lol :lol:...

• Like 2

great article on what to expect in far harbor...

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/exploring-fallout-4s-far-harbor/2016/05/18/127

FO4FarHarbor_HermitCrab_730x463.jpg

FO4FarHarbor_FarHarbor_730x320.jpg

FO4FarHarbor_FishingTown_730x253.jpg

FO4FarHarbor_Creatures_730x401.png

FO4FarHarbor_Longfellow_730x517.png

and it'll be available worldwide at midnight in your respected timezones!! :wub:...

• Like 4

installed, reached the port, poked around a couple places, turned it off B)... i'll be exploring this more tomorrow for sure B)... i also met the best bartender in the game thus far https://twitter.com/CaPn_bOnEs/status/733182655710285825

• Like 1

True to my word, I stole Longfellow's coat. It looks so much better than anything in the base game.

I haven't even spoken to him, yet. Walked into the bar, pickpocketed the coat, went outside and fast traveled home to dump the loot I stole from around town.

• Like 3

gonna start working on a graphics project right now but i am looking forward to getting in some good ol' fashion exploring in a couple hours... might send piper home to take new guy with me once i do what you did; loot the fuck out of the town :lol:... i'm hoping i can send a settlement follower to my home base so i can link up with my workshop once i find a suitable location to live at here... i plan on moving to far harbor for a while, there's nothing urgently needing my attention back in the commonwealth...

if anything, maybe i'll send a dude from my main settlement for that... i've accumulated a few new residents from my journey, people that needed saving, and asked if i knew where to live... 

I brought Nick. It's his case, after all. I'll switch to Longfellow once I find a Far Harbor settlement to keep Nick at. I imagine I'll switch between them, throughout.

• Like 1

nick isn't really a good friend of my character, just more of an acquaintance with whom we each have a lot of mutual respect for... and i want to keep him at his office... i imagine in my head that he's always busy working other cases to take him along... i don't want to impede his time...

I brought Nick. It's his case, after all. I'll switch to Longfellow once I find a Far Harbor settlement to keep Nick at. I imagine I'll switch between them, throughout.

Same here. We're temporarily at Longfellow's place. Explored about 50% of the island so far.

Nick's also got some excellent dialog with DiMA as well as some other side quest members.

Just follow Pearl out to her quest. I am pretty impressed with all the storylines.

• Like 1

made it to acadia, poked around a bit, and found longfellow's shack, which i rightfully made myself right at home in lol... we're now bunk mates :lol:... i didn't get a lot of quests done, i tackled a few, mostly main story related... but man, everyone was quick to give the new guy some stuff to do so next time i fire it up, it'll keep me busy B)...

oh and i've been wearing this hat ever since i found it... i look hilarious when i use the sarcastic response in it :lol:...

post-24-0-20080200-1463746287_thumb.jpg

spoiler;

did you guys hear that loud howl on the way to acadia?? wtf man, that sounded scary as fuck!! :o

I'm brought Valentine with me too, I had him for quite a while and enjoy his company, and since the DLC description said you'd learn more about his backstory if you brought him, I'll keep him around for a while too.

Unlocked Longfellow's cabin, so at least there's a home base. I let him lead us to Acadia to start, but I think I want to explore the rest of the island without him, see how terrifying it actually is without a local guide. The fog is great for obscuring things and making it all spooky. Can't wait to crawl all over the new map!

• Like 1

i wanted to get to know the new character instead of fleshing out more of valentine... i like longfellow... he's got that old survivalist personality, one of those "seen it all" and "back in my day" lol :lol:... my character seems to enjoy his company too, already started to sound off funny one-liners at him... and he's seen me take out an entire group of enemies and commented about how he severely underestimated me, and that this should be fun wandering around...

he's quickly becoming a favorite of mine... i wonder if i can take him back to the commonwealth too... i might go back and bring piper with me tho and stash her away at the cabin... can't keep my lover back home all lonely n shit :shifty:..