Massacre

Fallout

Yeah i decided to stick with the character i started with, and i'm just gonna keep leveling him in every stat no matter how long it takes. Could still be here in a year and not hit the level cap lol

I like the idea of having mutilple characters with different strong points, but i prefer to have it all, on one character.

• Like 2

I'm the same as you, Dup...

Other than my main game, I have one save where I can complete the game 3 different ways (for the platinum) but have only finished it the once...  I am trying to get 100% satisfaction for a large settlement (again, for the platinum) which is proving harder than I thought it would, so have taken a break from it...

I will probably get back into it once the big DLC lands...

I got more characters because I can only do so much wandering around without a quest to do. Plus by the time I get to level 50, survivor difficulty doesn't seem hard enough and that's when my characters still have lots of weaknesses. I am totally starting my 6th character when the new survivor mode drops. 

• Like 1

Was trying to think of something witty, couldn't think of anything so plumped for that!  

Also started work on my next building project - going to try and build an arena/stadium on Spectacle Island so this is going to take a shit load of materials!

• Like 1

I played some Fallout over the weekend and most of my time with settlements. I was trying to get happiness up past 81% at Sanctuary, and got way more into it than I expected to. They released a lot more bells and whistles than I'd noticed until I got into it. Neon letters! Fancy wall lights! Little labelling signs to put on things! So I changed a whole bunch of stuff around, basically cleaning up items built months ago that have now been outgrown, expanding living quarters, adding more vendors, moving settlers around and giving them places to hang out, shoring up defenses, upgrading my love nest and banging Macready.

Next up: Dunwich Borers in Atom Cats power armour. Any recommendations for what weapons to bring?

• Like 3

advice: take off the power armor before you go into the water hole ;)... you'll never get it back if you don't... you'll know what i am talking about when the time comes B)... if i remember, it's just raiders in there, nothing too unusual...

• Like 2

Aye aye, CaPn! :salute:  The name led me to believe there might be a giant glowing radscorpion or an albino Yao Guai lurking at the bottom or something. :P

• Like 1

may 19th :wub:...

new enemies... and this seems like a super dark tale as well :o... i'm fucking in!!!

on top of that, survival mode has a release date, THIS FRIDAY!!! :o...

http://www.gamepur.com/news/22940-fallout-4-survival-mode-and-patch-15-coming-may-6-ps4-and-xbox-one-bethesda.html

new patch comes out that day... today's news was dominated by fallout for sure :wub:...

• Like 2

I played some Fallout over the weekend and most of my time with settlements. I was trying to get happiness up past 81% at Sanctuary, and got way more into it than I expected to. They released a lot more bells and whistles than I'd noticed until I got into it. Neon letters! Fancy wall lights! Little labelling signs to put on things! So I changed a whole bunch of stuff around, basically cleaning up items built months ago that have now been outgrown, expanding living quarters, adding more vendors, moving settlers around and giving them places to hang out, shoring up defenses, upgrading my love nest and banging Macready.

Next up: Dunwich Borers in Atom Cats power armour. Any recommendations for what weapons to bring?

Best thing for me is that you can now build concrete walls etc.  Massive plus point as I have been able to start work on a terrace for my arena/stadium complete with 'crush barriers'!  (it's modelled on the old terraces we used to get at football grounds).

• Like 2

Finally completed my 2nd game for Nate and the Brotherhood of Steel

Wed_May_4_18-47-45_EDT_2016_zpsshpsgak0.

Wed_May_4_18-46-08_EDT_2016_zpsjxs24xw6.

Early in the game as a lowly Knight, he noticed his bartender did not seem to feel his brotherhead of steel. :D

Mon_Mar_28_16-30-18_EDT_2016_zpskrkvub9d

But it was an Epic ending in part because of this guy, who I was looking forward to seeing:

Wed_May_4_18-55-52_EDT_2016_zps9muuxd0b.

Wed_May_4_19-05-48_EDT_2016_zpsmkfshoh5.

Wed_May_4_19-06-20_EDT_2016_zpscdjtx8t7.

Wed_May_4_19-06-59_EDT_2016_zpsclfmux25.

Wed_May_4_19-07-30_EDT_2016_zpsmrblhmyf.

Wed_May_4_19-08-04_EDT_2016_zps0ebxcffy.

Very different game from the first independent game with Nora, and I'm guessing because of gender and character build.

He never found her awesome legendary explosive 10mm auto pistol that she erased the Institute with,

but he did find the explosive assault rifle and combat shotgun. She made it with Magnolia, he did not.

On finding the Institute, he did something completely different than angry mommy:

Instead of wasting every motherfucker in the Institute, he rotated every toilet tank in that place.

Wed_May_4_18-54-43_EDT_2016_zpsa3l5zcet.

Wed_May_4_18-55-17_EDT_2016_zpsjknuuuec.

ARRGH!! There's no loot in here at all !!

Wed_May_4_18-54-18_EDT_2016_zpstxendsdz.

As Sentinel, he laughed as Cvrie imitated Elder Maxson (like in the first game)

She played a very different role here as a BOS wife, dedicated and "loving" almost every BOS action.
Sturdy BOS Combat Armor and her BOS Gauss Rifle, more militaristic and less clingy.....

Wed_May_4_19-10-51_EDT_2016_zpstipqe3mb.

I've just now entered the code for my Season Pass, and started downloading Automatron and Wasteland Workshop,

so I can catch up with you guys enjoying the DLC's finally......REALLY looking forward to Far Harbor.

• Like 5

I've renovated my castle, and made the inner yard look like some kind of Elder Scrolls village. I've built up the walls and created multiple interiors up there also. Really getting in to building for the first time since the game came out.

• Like 2

i was scrolling thru old posts and came across the E3 presentation... lol has anyone even used the pipboy app yet? :lol:... i thought it would be cool to manage inventory and stuff using my phone, but i came to realize that it's probably easier to just use the game... so i never did...

I saw a mod for PC where you can create a dwelling anywhere in the commonwealth... i fucking hope that gets accepted as a PS4 mod, there's tons of places i've sat there looking at the dilapidated vistas thinking this would be my perfect choice to set up camp.

• Like 1

the new patch is out, survival mode is activated B)... i am gonna have a go at creating a minutemen character either tonight or tomorrow... i'll just leave delilah for some other day when i feel like fleshing out more of the brotherhood story... i am just not sure how i want him to look tho...

i also still like the idea i came up with where if i walk into a tough situation i can't get out of, that's where he dies... if i have to constantly reload and keep dying, then that's where he lies and i start all over with a new character... it's all about surviving, and if he can't make it, well, he wasn't fit to live in this world... lol, we'll see if i stick to that or not :P...

• Like 1

Noticed it updating on my system in the background as I finished the Automatron storyline.
The last two updates really helped me out with glitches like Calvin never being around.
Now he is on both files, so I can sell large quantities of tools gathered. :)

Automatron

Did that shit all wrong. Maxed out power armor with visual sensors, and robot perks maxed.

So, when the battles came, she just easily ID'd each charging robot and pressed X to tell it what to do.
Shut down, self destruct, etc.
None of the waves of robots even got close.

Her loadout guns were The Gainer, the explosive 10mm autopistol, and a .50 cal recon adv sniper.

Also out of fear of the unknown instead of sending Ada into the story I created a new bot.

After the end you have the two of them now hanging around you. Command-able, of course but still.....
They have become the soundtrack to my rendezvous tile at Sanctuary.
Always in the background unless you send them to another location.

Basically it was no challenge, will try it with my BOS file, without all the metal help and perks.

Survival Mode sounds excellent. Best of luck to all us survivors....and warlords....

• Like 2

i made it to concord on survival with my new guy i named 'montana' :lol:, but ran back to red rocket like a little bitch so i could save before i went into the museum lol :lol:... but that's as far as i got... if work tonight doesn't keep me there until the wee hours, i'll try and tackle the concord situation so i can get the settlement thing going with preston... i am gonna just take my sweet time, i've already had food/water issues pop up lol... once i understand the mechanics better, i'll work on keeping myself set up as a nomad... but for now, it's kind of trial by fire lol...

EDIT: late night, ffs, maybe i can get some gaming in before i head out of town for mothers day :mellow:...

omg i kept dying outside of that diner just down the road from concord at the end of my night :lol:... they pretty much one-hit kill me, it's frustrating to have to run all the way down there just to die :(... i gotta figure out some other strategy... last time i hid in the diner but one of them sneaked up on me... it's crazy not knowing where the enemies are on the map...

overall i am liking this mode, i put a little effort into my sanctuary home, but we'll see how often i am willing to travel all the way back there... i mean i did store most of my findings there so far, but on my way to my next destination, i am not gonna wanna carry that much again... perhaps i should just sell it all off to that lady at the diner once i take out the bad guys, and take my caps to diamond city...

I going to get local leader early on so I can at least store all my junk in each settlement. I will likely be a bit of a murder just to take over settlements faster, Negan style. I am going to try and always carry junk to make a power source and a recruitment beacon. I feel like having every settlement linked is going to be very important in this mode. I'll likely build the recruitment beacon, just wait a day there for a settler to come, make them a supplier then shut off the recruiter. It will be a pain in the ass however having to defend the settlements when you can't fast travel. I'm not sure how this plan will work out but I think it will be ok.

yea i'm gonna need to be a smooth operator in the wasteland if i want to avoid a lot of conflict... once i get my SPECIAL build set up right, and the first few perks on the go, i'll start to work on my charisma... but i am still planning on being a nomad, but yea, gotta have the settlements linked up for sure... most settlements come with at least one or two people i thought, couldn't you just send one of those?