Massacre

Fallout

Honest Hearts at level 10 may have been a mistake. I've got a solid 100 pounds of food and water (plus the abundant clean drinking water in Zion) but I'm running low on .357 ammo, which both my guns require. Didn't occur to me that cowboys don't really exist in Zion, so .357 rounds are scarce. Currently scrounging for .45 rounds so I can use the auto-pistol, otherwise I'm gonna be hitting everything with a machete. Really should have gone into this with more than 200 rounds. 

Dam, that robot DLC looks to have way more than I thought. I figured they were just adding robot followers and that was it. More than I bargained for with the season pass already 

Honest Hearts at level 10 may have been a mistake. I've got a solid 100 pounds of food and water (plus the abundant clean drinking water in Zion) but I'm running low on .357 ammo, which both my guns require. Didn't occur to me that cowboys don't really exist in Zion, so .357 rounds are scarce. Currently scrounging for .45 rounds so I can use the auto-pistol, otherwise I'm gonna be hitting everything with a machete. Really should have gone into this with more than 200 rounds. 

pretty sure i did that questline at a low level as well with one of my characters... it's doable B)... melee is quite a decent choice since a lot of them use melee anyways... it's the damn yao guai's that pose a problem in zion...

----

so i've found about a dozen fusion cores in my early travels with delilah... might be time to suit up... the brotherhood made their presence known, i am done with the fort hagen part... it seemed a lot easier this time when i fought you know who... i only had to restart once because i couldn't get out of the way of a grenade, but i was a much lower level than my first character.... then again, i had a tommygun with a 2x projectile perk, so basically, all the bullets were dealing double damage... and damn, cait is quite handy with her shotgun... she took a good chunk of his health as well...

i might switch back to my first file tho, i am kind of itching to work on my file a bit more, as in, working on my settlement, and finding that damn ballistic fiber perk... i'll chat with my dude with the railroad... do i have to do all the MILAs first or something?

Hahhaaha, P.A.M. stuff is what I'm doing right now, to ignore the bajillion settlements dickface keeps asking me to bail out. I'm back to Macready, too. I finally found a Ripper in my travels, that was a fav of mine in Fallout 3. But her current explosive double-barrel shotgun is kind of hard to beat, it's 95 damage and pretty much obliterates everything. 

these ballistic fibered clothes from tinker tom suck... i was expecting something better than this, unless his stock improves, or i can do the crafting myself...

EDIT: nevermind lol, i went back home and noticed i unlocked it on my last PAM quest :lol:... i might tinker with it...

yea i did... i am currently wearing piper's red trench coat :lol:... i almost put the weave on a preacher outfit... too bad i can't do it to kellog's outfit <_<... it's cool and it's cleared up a lot of precious inventory weight, but i lost some cool perks that my armor offered like +2 luck, faster VATS refill, carry more weight, and my infamous chameleon chest piece... oh well, i am better protected tho...

tried to build that skull light set up at my settlement... ran out of building space... fucking bullshit, i don't have that much at the drive in... so i loaded a previous save instead... it's almost as if each light box hurt the bar as much as one giant generator...

If you weave the military or baseball uniform, you can still wear armour over the top.  A couple of the hats can be weaved too...  I have the top weave on a newsboy cap and baseball uniform.  Over the top of that are all my legendary pieces that have the skill bonuses... all up, I have added around 15 SPECIAL points with the legendary bonuses... damage and energy resistance both over 350...  220 of that is the ballistic weave...  

I finally beat the game going the Railroad way... hmmm

• Like 1

i have to wait until 1pm to play automatron :(... PS4 release time in NA is in the afternoon while steam and xboxone are at midnight tonight <_<... oh well, i am hoping i can get some time in on this before crew night, i want to see what it's all about before i get derailed by GTA and the busy work week B)...

got my main file prepped last night tho... got an armor piece that dishes out additional robot damage, and i also worked on getting codsworth's perk which protects a bit against robot laser attacks... even threw on ballistic army fatigues underneath my armor for additional protection... i get the feeling that these robots will be leveled, at least, i hope they are... if they're level 15 robots, then this is gonna be a super easy DLC...

yea, that's what sony told bethesda... they wanted to give it to us at midnight i'm sure :(... let's hope that plans have been made for future content to be released universally... maybe the short notice was too soon? or maybe sony has to follow a stupid protocol of making things available when their store updates... perhaps season pass people should already have access to this stuff for future content since we've already purchased it...

I am stoked for the DLC but I've beaten the main story 5 times start to finish over my 5 characters (plus side quests) . I can stand to wait another day so I can show up for igta night. Shit, I haven't played fallout in days just so I enjoy the DLC a bit more.