Massacre

Fallout

same... i also read that if you take him to the railroad, they instantly become hostile... he seems like a cool dude, but not for my 1st play...

Fucking awesome. I really assumed I was just being paranoid but I really hope this is true.

Who, X6-86 or whatever the fuck number courser. It's true. I read it, and tired it lol. 

I'm seeing if I can skip some early main story quests on my 4th play-through.

I went through the glowing sea to Virgil's Lab...he wasn't home lol

probably could have checked the wiki. The elevator at for hagen is boarded up. I did check tho and I can rescue Nick before going to Diamond City. Big Whoop right? lol doing it anyway

• Like 1

I had a look for the sewage pipe under the docks that leads into the institute one time, but forgot where it was from my first playthrough.

Im hunting the courser now so I may as well stay on course. I'm sure something there would be blocked off.
Getting Nick before going to diamond city pretty much only skipped the bit where you talk to Piper outside and bluff your way in. The gate was open and she was in the middle of the argument with the mayor when I walked up.

Yeah that was pretty much my brotherhood guy. It was quite refreshing but difficult at times. Not that 4 really gives you the option to talk your way out of combat, if it did he certainly wouldn't have.

she'll be brotherhood.. and i am taking the black widow perk tho, it might help me a bit... and on my main guy, i avoided a lot of combat because of my charming charisma... it doesn't work all the time, but it certainly cooled off a number of sticky situations, and saved some lives...

on this file, i'll prolly still tell people to fuck off even after passing a speech check :lol:...

I'm seeing if I can skip some early main story quests on my 4th play-through.

I went through the glowing sea to Virgil's Lab...he wasn't home lol

probably could have checked the wiki. The elevator at for hagen is boarded up. I did check tho and I can rescue Nick before going to Diamond City. Big Whoop right? lol doing it anyway

I found Fort Hagen while exploring early on, full of synths but *no access*.

Stepped on a lot of mines getting across that field where the Power Armor is.

So many places were inaccessible for me, I like to explore and exploit before story time.

The only thing I reported here in this thread was the GTA blue hell elevator in Vault 81 before you have access.

Once you get on with the overseer, the elevator works, but before that, it's a free ride through the underworld.  B)

I am finally at the point where I have to choose a faction... will probably play out 3 of the faction endings from this point.  I don't really want to start another character straight away as I want to go back to GTAV and do the story mode on that again.

Favourite legendary weapon name - Penetrating Knuckles (hehe)

I would be interested to know how many locations are in this game (as per Pip Boy stats) as I must be close to having explored them all (316 at latest check), unless there are some that are specific to later missions.  

• Like 2

...and so it begins... a pissed off mom wants answers!! delilah has been unleashed on the commonwealth...

attachicon.gifdelilah1.jpg

time to start my don't give a shit attitude, drug taking, asshole file B)... this should be fun :lol:...

not being into cartoons, I'd fuck her...

I am finally at the point where I have to choose a faction... will probably play out 3 of the faction endings from this point.  I don't really want to start another character straight away as I want to go back to GTAV and do the story mode on that again.

Favourite legendary weapon name - Penetrating Knuckles (hehe)

I would be interested to know how many locations are in this game (as per Pip Boy stats) as I must be close to having explored them all (316 at latest check), unless there are some that are specific to later missions.  

My Data/Stats shows 325 locations discovered.

I keep finding inaccessible areas which are probably tied to later missions. 

Found all the Bottle Messages, now looking for the last Bakery Ticket.

• Like 2

I had a look for the sewage pipe under the docks that leads into the institute one time, but forgot where it was from my first playthrough.

I forgot, once you get there, you need a password from the quest, they then teleport you passed a wall. I found it tho.

Power Armor

Game 1

This is what I have collected and enhanced, from the base game.
You can find and modify all of this without buying anything, and I'm sure there is more out there.
(Such as the elusive set out in the middle of the ocean, which I have yet to get.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The platform east of the main house in Sanctuary where your component chest is, houses my

X-01's and BoS T-60's, and the platform west, houses the T-45's, 51's, and remaining T-60s.

I no longer collect Raider pieces, except the Raider ll Helmets used to replace missing helmets of older sets.

Front row, X-01's.
Full sets including the Hot Rod Shark, Hot Rod Pink, and Military paint with jet pack and limb modifications:
Behind them facing the BOS T-60's are the X-01 suits with some parts missing, all in Military paint.

Wed_Mar_2_20-19-59_EST_2016_zpsb8fx7rtr.

Wed_Mar_2_20-22-32_EST_2016_zpsyfj8qmci.

Wed_Mar_2_20-19-33_EST_2016_zpsdfl1gco0.

Here are the BoS T-60's which the back row X-01's are facing. One of them was assigned to me from the Brotherhood. 
The rest are parts from the Vertibirds that go down in firefights, assembled onto available T-60 frames collected.

Wed_Mar_2_20-20-31_EST_2016_zpsof0rvgsi.

Wed_Mar_2_20-21-02_EST_2016_zps90ycn6tl.

Wed_Mar_2_20-21-54_EST_2016_zpss16jh0pp.

Moving on to the western platform, here are the T-51's, with a bit of homage to Fallout 3.

From left to right, Military missing pieces, and then full sets.
Winterized in front of the flag, paying respect to the Battle of Anchorage,
Vault-Tec paint, Railroad paint, and Military fully modded.

Wed_Mar_2_19-32-17_EST_2016_zps9lw0zwir.

Wed_Mar_2_20-25-20_EST_2016_zps7x3edwiq.

Here are the T-45's, featuring the Minute Men paint second from the left next to the fully modified Military version.
After that one, the next three suits are all Military pieces with Raider ll Helmets.

Wed_Mar_2_19-38-34_EST_2016_zps28ook06k.

Now here are the remaining T-60's featuring the Atom Cats model far left.

Wed_Mar_2_19-21-25_EST_2016_zpsocfhs5gb.

Wed_Mar_2_20-23-20_EST_2016_zpscayyyxho.

The western platform, full room view:

Wed_Mar_2_20-23-48_EST_2016_zpsjwbqhtze.

Wed_Mar_2_20-26-36_EST_2016_zpsmlrobyof.

Wed_Mar_2_20-25-59_EST_2016_zpsq96xnmmg.

Behind the scenes bonus

Here are both platforms before building up the photoshoot studios for Massacre's thread:

Mon_Feb_29_18-59-08_EST_2016_zps7vqwew67

Mon_Feb_29_18-58-24_EST_2016_zpsiy3lemgi

Base game, version 1.

• Like 6

I need to learn to post photos from the PS4... nice set up, Synch...

The PS4 has provisions to share with Social Media.

I am unclear which ones other than Twitter, but there must include a cloud site.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/how-to-take-screenshots-on-the-ps4-and-share-them-674034

With the XB1, the M$ cloud is OneDrive.

After capturing, I "share" with OneDrive, while "saving" to local XB1 drive. Bases covered.

Then I go on to the OneDrive website and download the shared .PNG files.

After downloading those monstrosities, I edit the files in Adobe Photoshop to save them as normal .JPG files.

From there I can use the attachment provision here on the forum, or upload files to a host like Photobucket.

I use a host when I want to narrate or comment on the post, otherwise I like attachments from my own computer.

That way when the host site goes down, the forum still has my work saved as the attachments.

/\ that is a pain in the ass. I do social media stuff but I have never been able to upload to twitter. I get an error everytime

In reply to synch's post.....holy fuck lol.

• Like 2

/\ that is a pain in the ass. I do social media stuff but I have never been able to upload to twitter. I get an error everytime

In reply to synch's post.....holy fuck lol.

Same... On both counts.

i just save em to flash drive, then upload them to photobucket... speaking of which, i am waaaay behind on my photo saving/sharing with fallout... maybe i'll find some time tonight to get them organized... i might also give you a rundown of my drive in housing... been meaning to do that, even tho it's still incomplete... i never built the skull light entrance :(...

and yea, damn, synch... that's a lot of power armor... i have a bunch of harnesses stored on the roof, but only like 3 suits modded up...

damn, synch... that's a lot of power armor...

The Power Armor is just protection for my settlements captains who are ready for war.

I may have found a way to align all of them against the Institute at the same time.

Each settlement captain will receive an X-01, guys like Wiseman, Finch, Sturges, and the well known synth Warwick.

EDIT: Additional content re-posted new further down the thread.

• Like 1