Massacre

Fallout

@synch -  i am stealing one of those for twitter... give me your username now or forever RIP :lol:.... that's way too cool to not say anything... but i am hear to hear the full story, prolly will tie in with your journey...

*turns off the piper propaganda*

*passes out cause he's too drunk lololol*

@synch -  i am stealing one of those for twitter... 

you are not.

take deep breath

walk away

i haven't :lol:... yet ;)...

you on twitter? i'll tag you... if not, i'll just name drop ya B)...

No problemo mang. 

Day 2: Looting the Institute.

This shit is bigger than the Enclave Mobile Crawler and Raven Rock combined.

• Like 3

Latest fashion in Power Armor: Hot Pink.

I seemed to have unlocked this paint job through finding the Hot Rodder Magazine, found at the top of the parking garage next to Milton Hospital. Got all the way through the maze of traps, mines, bombs, bugs & ghouls. Higher Levels recommended. (Master Locks and Traps) This was really fun.

post-46-0-42011800-1456121410_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-24963500-1456121457_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-34953100-1456121506_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-60665700-1456121515_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-81519500-1456121552_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-44595200-1456121589_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Did the institute ending...dam that didn't feel right. Mostly cause I never made the right character for it. Nick and Piper let me have it lmfao dam.

Reloaded. Might go any play through the minute men stuff on that save file.

Started a black dude. Called him Samuel L Jackson. Codsworth called me Mr. Jackson. lmfao. Seems they have a number of names programmed in.

what is curie, a nuetral character? what side does she lean more towards??

I don't want to make anyone's decisions for them, so I will only say this.

She makes and gives the Sole Survivor Stimpaks.

Devoted to any decision I make, and very loyal after completing her missions / perk.

She is easily without a doubt, the sweetest and kindest character in the game.

L0L she imitates Elder Maxson

post-46-0-00408800-1456203879_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-48979200-1456203894_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-03122300-1456203907_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-85485100-1456203919_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-76290200-1456203931_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-71129100-1456203938_thumb.jpg

well if she is sweet and kind, then she wont fit my asshole bitch brotherhood character i am making next :P... delilah and cait will just be an item themselves, with danse pitching in if you know what i mean ;)...

Cait is, in my thoughts, the most "badass" female companion. That's the attitude and swagger.

Other NPC's like Tessa, Red, you can't have these because they're Gunners and Raiders, but they would work for sure.

Glory is awesome but with the Railroad.

Curie could take Cait and anything else in a fight with her eyes closed. She's indestructible, but still has a good.....intention.

(You probably need to go through her story or read a spoiler on the Wiki - - She's a special case badass.)

Anyone with a name like Delilah is just asking to get bitch slapped.  :lol:

yea i know curie's story, i met her in my travels on my current/1st playthrough, but she's not meant to dabble with the lunacy of delilah i guess... and i've been saving cait for her, which i haven't even found here yet on my playthrough... i know where she is, but she didn't fit my main character so i didn't bother... instead i became very close with piper :wub:, maccready is my best friend, and deacon is part of the group too...

yea i know curie's story, i met her in my travels on my current/1st playthrough, but she's not meant to dabble with the lunacy of delilah i guess... and i've been saving cait for her, which i haven't even found here yet on my playthrough... i know where she is, but she didn't fit my main character so i didn't bother... instead i became very close with piper :wub:, maccready is my best friend, and deacon is part of the group too...

I give Bethesda a 10/10 for nods to Fallout 3 like MacCready. I thought that was great when I heard his story.

Same with Maxson, what a story!! Also Dr.Li, and the terminal documentation of Elder Lyons, Sarah Lyons, and Dr.Zimmer

I worked to achieve all the perks for all the companions, and Deke was one of the weirdest.

He's on my fortress at Spectacle Island. I finished Piper early, she's on Norhagen Beach in her underwear L0L.

While I plan on completing all the various storylines, this first run is major sandbox time, I'm in no hurry.

for synch, and those who have already explored most of the game ;)...

yea i know nothing about maxon in fallout 4, i never touched the brotherhood until i had to take them out, it's why i am super excited to make a brotherhood playthru B)... because it feels like i know him already, i just want to see what becomes of him... and yes, there are a number of tie ins with fallout 3, that's why maccready is my BFF on this character :wub::lol:... when i ran into him in goodneighbor, i instantly knew he'd be one of my favorite followers B)...

dr. li was a shocking surprise, but i am gonna try to help her out when i do an institute character ;)...

Oh wow, I just ran into a major spoiler, but everyone here probably already knew it.

I just read that Curie does in fact support the Brotherhood, as she's all about tech and science.

She doesn't like when a certain thing happens at the end of the game.  That part, I didn't know and shouldn't have read.

Companions are the one thing I haven't really worried about.  Cait's my main girl but I went with MacCready for a while, just for the perk.  That only took about an hour or so.  I am slowly working on settlements in case I need some back up in the final missions...

Synch, I showed my daughter what you did at the Institute - you are her hero!!  

• Like 4

I used companions just for their perks on the first playthrough. But I didn't find curie until I was bobblehead hunting after finishing the story also I never teamed up with the courser companion because I was paranoid he would rat me out for playing both sides. God that sounds stupid when I read it back. But he's a courser and my first was a railroad affiliated character.

• Like 1

for synch, and those who have already explored most of the game ;)...

dr. li was a shocking surprise, but i am gonna try to help her out when i do an institute character ;)...

You'll never believe it when you get there.

You've actually got it backwards. Don't blow off her side quest  on your BoS play through.

I never teamed up with the courser companion because I was paranoid he would rat me out for playing both sides.

God that sounds stupid when I read it back. But he's a courser and my first was a railroad affiliated character.

Actually that sounds exactly like a detail I will encounter, doesn't sound stupid at all.

I pushed forward a bit to test the water and that is what it felt like, I was playing both sides against the other.

Sandbox testing dictates I must test everything to completion.

So I may accompany that guy, get him to max for his perk whatever that may be........then incinerate him. 

• Like 1

same... i also read that if you take him to the railroad, they instantly become hostile... he seems like a cool dude, but not for my 1st play...

Fucking awesome. I really assumed I was just being paranoid but I really hope this is true.