Massacre

Fallout

There, I've finally made it to the Glowing Sea and back a few times. Nice place to build a cabin! :ermm: I might be level 28 now, as usual way behind those of you with more gaming time, not for lack of wanting. I tried to focus on the story this past weekend, instead of always getting side tracked by shiny things.

As for faction commitments, I've decided to lock in with the Railroad on this character. She's somewhat allied with the Minutemen but not interested in doing massive settlements and people maintenance...and I'd rather save the BoS and Institute for other playthroughs with dedicated characters.

• Like 1

I'm upto level 56.  Been trying to get my charisma up (almost there) so I can fuck Piper and then bin her off!   Keeps hitting on me but always turns me down when I go to the romance option... daft bitch! :lol:

I just did the one with the

submarine and the Chinese officer. Zao I think his name was.

Did you try using the beacons you get from that? They didn't seem to work for me.

Also did you know you can give Buddy any drinks and he'll make them ice cold versions. Nuka cola, beers, dunno about water though.

I just did the one with the

submarine and the Chinese officer. Zao I think his name was.

Did you try using the beacons you get from that? They didn't seem to work for me.

Also did you know you can give Buddy any drinks and he'll make them ice cold versions. Nuka cola, beers, dunno about water though.

Ill have to try one. I am afraid I wont be able to get more. does he re-stock you if you use them all?

DiO said: What in the fuck sword is that? 

Really? You finished the game already and didn't find it?

I will never understand this. DUDE!!

This is the Kremvh's Tooth from Dunwich Borers.

One of the most badass weapons in the game.

Targets bleed and are poisoned. Exceptional damage.

I'm upto level 56.  Been trying to get my charisma up (almost there) so I can fuck Piper and then bin her off!   Keeps hitting on me but always turns me down when I go to the romance option... daft bitch! :lol:

She's easy, and the youngest in the game. My second wife of three.

Love her comments on crafting. "Hmmm....What's that for?"

She all but throws her clothes off, so easy. Easier than Cait my first wife.

post-46-0-11787700-1452571958_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It's a very nice weapon, I use it to cut down ghouls and the occasional super mutant..

Protip: Not effective against death claws.

Protip: Not effective against death claws.

To be honest Deathclaws are relatively easy, even the Chamelions.

Poisoners sniper from a distance, or Explosive Powerful 10mm Auto Pistol at close range blows their balls off.

Ill have to try one. I am afraid I wont be able to get more. does he re-stock you if you use them all?

I have no idea, after they didn't work I saw no reason to go back there. I'd imagine what you get is it, no more.

*sword

What in the fuck sword is that?
Take a hazmat suit and head for Dunwich Borers. Take a swim. The shadows wait with your gift.

Praise the Old Gods.

I didn't realize it was a well at first. Jumped in wearing my favourite power armour. But I saved before I did that because I hqve been stung too many times playing rpgs. I back up my back ups these days.

I should really get back to Fallout. Unfortunately KoToR II sucked me in. I'm sure you'll all believe me when I say I'll make The Master my bitch, which will lead to his suicide. Or I may just nuke the place. So many decisions. Or I could just start my stupid character. I won't be able to do missions but I'm sure you'll all enjoy my drooling, retarded woman kicking everything in the dick. 

To attempt to feel included, I watched my friend playing some Fallout 4....yeah, not for me. 

It's my go to melee weapon. Wish there were more mod options for it though.

I prefer Pickman's blade, but I use a unique ripper anyway.

Who was your favourite companion in KOTOR Sexy? Mine has to be Trask Ulgo, that guy... He's hilarious. The second game, not as good as the first, a shame it was so unfinished. Not Obsidian's greatest game - hey look I brought the conversation back to Fallout.

Who was your favourite companion in KOTOR Sexy? Mine has to be Trask Ulgo, that guy... He's hilarious. The second game, not as good as the first, a shame it was so unfinished. Not Obsidian's greatest game - hey look I brought the conversation back to Fallout.

Hahahahaha Trask! Poor fucker. I just let him die. KoToR II is better than KoToR (and I love that game) if you have the restored content mod. It essentially restores most cut content so the game makes sense...and has an ending (while not as severe, I use a bunch of mods on NV to make it work properly, too). HK-47 dealing with the HK-50 factory is fucking hilarious. I like it more as Obsidian write really well, so II is quite existential and very dark. I like the darkness. Obsidian need to negotiate contracts better, so they can actually finish a game. NV and KoToR II were both rushed, and it shows. As for favourite companion....HK and Canderous are untouchable.

As much as I dislike Bethesda Fallout games, I'll give credit where it's due. In 4, Power Armour looks like it's supposed to. In 3 and NV it was a tin can compared to the robot suit from 1 and 2. So good job!

I love Pickman's Blade, almost as much as the Kremvh. I always carry it.

I wish this game had dildos... I got a great idea for the jails around the commonwealth, but without dildos they're worthless.

I love Pickman's Blade, almost as much as the Kremvh. I always carry it.

i always carry it, even if i never use it :lol:...

I was gonna do a power armour big guns character next but fuck it, I think I have to do a sneaker melee. Those weapons look pretty tits. 

lol dam, that would make 3 sneak characters in a row. I guess i just like playing that way better. 

my play style for my current character can usually rip off one or two sneak shots, but every battle usually turns into an all out war until every red marker on the HUD is eliminated :lol:... i haven't really invested in much sneak, enemies usually know i'm coming if it's close up... but my chameleon armor makes me temporarily hidden so even under "caution" i can still rip off a couple sneak attacks... i do have a long range silent sniper rifle, which i do use a lot when i am out wandering the wasteland... but put me indoors, and it's always an all-out battle B)... that's when my combat shotty and combat rifle come out to play...

My Railroad character is currently using the Deliverer and a serrated Chinese officer sword. Gordon Freeman is using Righteous Authority, until I find a better energy weapon, or get The Last Minute (no stealth mods, this time).

My scavver/chem cooker is using a tire iron, at the moment. Will probably end up with a super sledge or Swan's power fist. Using Strong as my companion. Every dealer needs a hard-hitting bodyguard.

• Like 1

My guy is a complete junkie; got chem resistant and adamantium skeleton maxed out, plus chemist, toughness, lockpicking and all the usual perks. No sneak ones though as i'm forcing myself not to take them, I still play sneaky... can't help it as the AI is too stupid not to warrant using it.

• Like 1

My guy is a complete junkie; got chem resistant and adamantium skeleton maxed out, plus chemist, toughness, lockpicking and all the usual perks. No sneak ones though as i'm forcing myself not to take them, I still play sneaky... can't help it as the AI is too stupid not to warrant using it.

Have you found all the Legendary Junkie*  weapons yet?

I'm not addicted, so they don't work for me at that capacity, but I've several large ones at my disposal.

On another note, I just did ONE storyline mission and all hell broke loose. I guess it's normal?

Don't know if it's cuz I'm at such a high level or what, but there is mass fighting everywhere.

This is the point where it is really fun, with shit flying everywhere, but I fear going in any direction with storyline will ruin it.

I'm good with all factions, including Railroad and BoS....I think that will soon change if I continue the story.

Has everyone seen this? There has been some *really* great developments at this point of Fallout timeline history.

For now I am going with mass fighting everywhere to find my 4 remaining Bobbleheads.

Also, I had a random encounter early in the game I want to mention, but no one here has said a word of it.

It's massive, a non-story spoiler, and I've seen mention of it in the loading screens....anyone want to hear about it?

Finally, this is 3 of those psycho monkeys together on a rooftop that I had to climb to get to:

post-46-0-31052800-1452736956_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Have you found all the Legendary Junkie* weapons yet?

I'm not addicted, so they don't work for me at that capacity, but I've several large ones at my disposal.

On another note, I just did ONE storyline mission and all hell broke loose. I guess it's normal?

Don't know if it's cuz I'm at such a high level or what, but there is mass fighting everywhere.

This is the point where it is really fun, with shit flying everywhere, but I fear going in any direction with storyline will ruin it.

I'm good with all factions, including Railroad and BoS....I think that will soon change if I continue the story.

Has everyone seen this? There has been some *really* great developments at this point of Fallout timeline history.

For now I am going with mass fighting everywhere to find my 4 remaining Bobbleheads.

Also, I had a random encounter early in the game I want to mention, but no one here has said a word of it.

It's massive, a non-story spoiler, and I've seen mention of it in the loading screens....anyone want to hear about it?

Finally, this is 3 of those psycho monkeys together on a rooftop that I had to climb to get to:

Nah as I said I took the chem resistant perk so I can't get addicted, making junkie weapons obsolete.

Was the mission at bunker hill? As for shit flying everywhere I do enjoy that, makes me feel less pivotal in the world. My favourite is still the behemoth in Lexington, coupled with the raider carrying the fat man on the billboard above. As soon as you even go near there you hear several booms, the roar of the behemoth and a lot of carnage, he usually finds his way to Corvega to do battle with the raiders there after killing the ghouls.

• Like 1