Massacre

Fallout

I gave one of my provisioners a gauss rifle, and another a fully upgraded railway rifle. So much fun hearing *clank clank clank choo choo* when I encounter them in a battle somewhere in the wastes.

One thing I just figured out was that you can also give them a single grenade and they'll have an infinite supply, like their ammo. Not sure if it works for nuka grenades though. But plasmas definitely.

• Like 1

shabbagaz, your buildings are insane. Seriously. I tip my hat to you, sir. 

I wasn't going to use energy weapons much my first playthrough, in the spirit of roleplaying something else further on...then grabbed Righteous Authority from my inventory once because low ammo, and took a real shine to it. Fixed it up real nice, it's one of the current favourites...till I level up and/or find something better.

btw, I'm wearing my Fallout shirt right now! :jumpy:

• Like 2

The Slog

Back in early December, first wife Cait and I spent a weekend developing the first edition of The Slog for Wiseman and Diedre. It's been redone since then. All the inhabitants now have upgraded combat armor and heavy weaponry, the turrets upgraded to heavy machine guns with additional two gunner nests. While it is primarily a Tarberry farm we added corn, mutfruit, melons and tato plants. There is a bar, TV, Jukebox, houseplants, plenty of beds, furniture, a full kitchen, most of all interior have also been redone since then. Here are the shots from that time, seems like ages ago. Cait has her own set of power armor, and weapons named after her as all my wives do. In shots 7-10 you can see one of Nora/Synch's prized X-01 Military Power Armor modified with Jet Pack and Calibrated legs for even more carrying ability, on the repair racks. She's such a gear-head......

Note that shot 13 is Hancock trying to get some. Funny that it was caught at this time, because....
This is also, the last known whereabouts of him as he can randomly OD on Jet, and evidently did. 
Never saw him again after this. Around December 9. Fully maxed out friendship with the Isodoped perk.

I trust my ghoul friends more than just about any other creatures in the game, excluding companions.
They have made the best provisioners, guards, and workers, so I always give them a bar to up the happiness meter.

post-46-0-82068400-1452301514_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-57242000-1452301525_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-78905500-1452301534_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-16352600-1452301550_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-35906500-1452301560_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-17252200-1452301569_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-87080500-1452301577_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-01648200-1452301591_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-05804400-1452301600_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-31160000-1452301612_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-43075800-1452301622_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-12193500-1452301632_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-81133600-1452301640_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-08858200-1452301652_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

one day I want to train me a death claw...

Dude those guys are big pussycats. Legendary, Glowing, Chamelion, all pussycats.

I'm sure that they are (eventually) trainable, if DLC's and Fallout 3 have anything to say about it.

The Gauss Rifle is not the only one shot kill on them. I've got plenty of Legendary and Modified weapons to own them.

Hey QD, speaking of pussycats, remember when you said cats were in the game?

I picked the lock on a Diamond City resident, only to find this......

post-46-0-97941400-1452304534_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

The cupboard is bare...

I just want to show you my Gwinnets. It's like Guinness for me.

In this screenshot;

The marker landed on my Nuka Cherry collection from the inventory but I wanted to show you my beers.

So you can come over and drink with me. I forgot to mention there is bacon on the grill, just don't ask what type of bacon.

post-46-0-49216900-1452312460_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'll be right over for a stout and some no-questions-asked bacon. :drunk::bacon:

Feel free to take anything   :weed:  :bacon:  :drunk:

My main weapon is the Kremvh's Tooth

post-46-0-94469400-1452313707_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

saving that for my 2nd character, who will specialize in energy weapons ;)... i'm trying to role-play here, nigguh :lol:...

Depends on the character, I guess. I think it looks more like a junker's rifle than a sophisticated energy weapon. It looks very much like a garage project, until you add barrel shielding and a compensator or supressor.

The gun is huge, when there's a suppressor on it, by the way. Looks too big even for power armor.

---------------------

Not sure where my allegiances will lie, but I'm making a chem cooker/scavenger/engineer character. He'll use an unmodified Gauss Rifle, Road Goggles, and Proctor Teagan's (the Brotherhood of Steel quartermaster) unique armor. I loved that armor as soon as I saw it, but I was firmly Brotherhood, on my first file, and couldn't kill him.

I also have a melee-based stealthy female character for siding with the Railroad, and I made Gordon Freeman to side with the Institute.

• Like 3

shabbagaz, your buildings are insane. Seriously. I tip my hat to you, sir. 

I wasn't going to use energy weapons much my first playthrough, in the spirit of roleplaying something else further on...then grabbed Righteous Authority from my inventory once because low ammo, and took a real shine to it. Fixed it up real nice, it's one of the current favourites...till I level up and/or find something better.

btw, I'm wearing my Fallout shirt right now! :jumpy:

Cheers!  Got big plans for Abernathy Farm at the moment but that's going to be a long term project in between exploring & scavenging.  Also want to try and find some more Picket Fences magazines, if there are anymore (have only found about 2/3).

Will screenshot some of my house restoration projects!

• Like 1

i got some snaps to upload... i'll check out my gallery tomorrow... i still haven't found the institute, but i did do a few jobs for the railroad instead... and i got sidetracked and stumbled into a vault that i had no clue would be there, i was just in the neighborhood, lmao :lol:...

• Like 2

It's odd you can only get vault suits from 111 and 114, (not sure about that one as i've not been in it yet.) I guess if you had the pickpocket perk you could get 81 suits though.

I finally picked enough locks so Cait will let me put my bobby pin in her keyhole.... sometimes mid-battle... the Lovers Embrace perk is always active... 

My dilemma now is which perks to go for... I have 4 ready to assign but nothing appeals at the moment... 

Cait is easy to fuck... now Strong, that guy i've been trying to woo for ages to no avail. Guess my character's homoerotic lust for mutant cock shall go unfulfilled.

• Like 2

Just hit Level 100. Decided to celebrate by re-visiting little places of interest that I found early in the game.
This creek bridge is just south of ArcJet Systems. It reminds us to always look UP.
There is a sniper rifle, cap stash, and chems up high on some boards laying across pipes that you can shoot down.
The grenade never went off, so I grabbed it this time when I went back.

Since finding this place I've always been looking up under stuff, and there is more out there.....

post-46-0-30703900-1452482200_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-35907100-1452482211_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-63583600-1452482220_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I've only got up to level 60ish with my second character, I think my first hit 55, my current is on 47(?) I don't think I could play as the same character all the way to 100, grinding the radiant minutemen or brotherhood quests over and over, ugh...

Also want to try and find some more Picket Fences magazines, if there are anymore (have only found about 2/3).

There are 5.

Edited by ViceMan

*sword

What in the fuck sword is that? 

I've only got up to level 60ish with my second character, I think my first hit 55, my current is on 47(?) I don't think I could play as the same character all the way to 100, grinding the radiant minutemen or brotherhood quests over and over, ugh...

Also want to try and find some more Picket Fences magazines, if there are anymore (have only found about 2/3).

There are 5.

I agree.

My frist was about 67. Right now my 2nd is 42 or so. I am probably ready to start a 3rd character soon. I just wonder if there are major side quests I haven't seen yet. 

I just did the one with the 

submarine and the Chinese officer. Zao I think his name was.