Massacre

Fallout

i didn't know you could put magazines on the rack tho!! gonna have to do that!!

I keep having to build more of them, the more comics you find.

On my 4th comic rack now. Lots of double and triple copies though.

Only need one Bobblehead rack though,

There is a magazine stand you can build. Holds more than the rack and displays them all much better

I've been seeing that in the build mode, looks pretty large. How much space does it take?

Been spending all my aluminum and adhesives on the X-01 and T-60 jetpacks lately.

Wow, I was drunk and angry last night. My apologies, ViceMan.

Lol, no worries. I'm not someone who gets butthurt, plus I didn't find it that offensive anyway.

I've been bumping into lots of legendary glowing deathclaws on my travels, those fuckers are hard to take down. Guess I gotta finish maxing out the ninja perk, and better criticals too.

Edited by ViceMan

I came across. Legendary rad roach the other day... I mean, clue 2 69 I don't mind the idea of legendary creatures, but I don't think a rad reach should be legendary...

i've fought probably 5 legendary ones lol :lol:... the first one i saw i was like "wtf" really? but i was a low level and the fucker nearly killed me, i think i got a unique leather leg armor that was quite useful for my early levels...

i'm gonna scream like a little bitch when i run into a legendary bloodbug :(...

i'm gonna scream like a little bitch when i run into a legendary bloodbug :(...

Yeah bloodbugs are more terrifying than anything else; behemoths, mirelurk queens/kings, deathclaws, sentry bots, coursers, those stealth assaultrons... One time I was at gunners plaza. Took out all the gunners, the behemoth near there and several ghouls, then got taken down by a red widow bloodbug. :D Although i've got the action girl perk maxed in this playthrough so VATSing them is easier.

I already know the answer, but is there any way to get rid of goo and ash piles? I can't believe this game has the exact same problems as NV, which was on a different fucking engine. How can you code in the same bugs twice??!

Edited by ViceMan

I doubt they'll patch that unless they plan to sell territory expansion via dlc... Which is possible, but highly shitty.

I hope they don't patch the settlement size glitch. After seeing someone else's settlement (Sanctuary) on The Gaming Bible, I have some big plans and ideas for mine!

No it still works... For now.

At tye drive in. There is a shelf with a tool box on it that has a roll of duct tape. Enter workshop and select the shelf. Deselect it and exit workshop duct tapes back take it and repeat.

So I just realised im about 90 hours in and I haven't even looked at the bottom of the map yet. Still finding things in the north. Pretty sure. The little dude is dead by now. Fuck him. I need aluminium tor my latest power armour construct.

• Like 2