Massacre

Fallout

Did you guys hear about that big launch event Bethesda held?  A few big name actors were invited and a lot of the attendees had no idea what they were there for

6NkW2Jc.jpg

• Like 1

Lucky bastards. I don't even have a ps4 right now...

FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT NIGGA....

so, the FIRST! review for fallout game out.. and I guess they thought the game was mediocre, but most of the things they were saying were bad things (the game is challenging, you'll die, weapons aren't powerful at first, too many enemies, spending five hours getting lost) were things that I like the sound of... so.... :D

i read that review too, Q... apparently they've never played fallout before lol... pete hines was asked how long it takes to sprint from one end of the map to the other, and he responded with:

@falloutnewsand1 who the heck just sprints across a map packed with stuff to do? Why would I even want to try?

---

so i guess dozy has been playing it for a couple days now, lucky fucker... arab money works wonders :lol::P...  also, 2 DAYS motha fuckers!! i have been trying to not get spoiled by anything... i'm doing good, i had a nice track record with GTAV as well, even while trying to help run this place... i've gotten good at dodging that shit lol...

• Like 2

Led array for the lamp is almost done.

The black bands will be gone when everything is done, as I'll melt the two plastic peices together, but in case I have to take it back a part in waiting till the end.

• Like 2

Assuming you guys are talking about the International Business Times review, it's pretty poor. While the criticism of the dialogue may prove to be fair, it seems like he doesn't like the concept of Fallout. I'm guessing he'd be happier if the map was tiny, had lots of scripted explosions, and non-stop action like a CoD game. Oh, and every action should be a quick time event. He'd probably cry if he tried to play Fallout 2. Also, I wonder what Bethesda will do given they broke the embargo? Also those who haven't read it and don't want early game spoilers should avoid it. 

i skimmed over stuff when he started to go into details... he spoiled a location for me, but in reality, it wasn't much of a spoiler since i kind of figured that it would be a location out that way, since they're one of the first ones in the country to have one...

brewery... i wonder if they're gonna give the beer in fallout 4 a proper name lol...

• Like 1

anyone reading the reviews?? it's sounding a lot like what i expected... a decent story, fun elements, nice crafting system, and buggy as hell lol :lol:... people say it's like playing "fallout 3 chapter 2" as one put it, which is perfectly fine with me... can't wait for midnight B)...

• Like 1

anyone reading the reviews?? it's sounding a lot like what i expected... a decent story, fun elements, nice crafting system, and buggy as hell lol :lol:... people say it's like playing "fallout 3 chapter 2" as one put it, which is perfectly fine with me... can't wait for midnight B)...

Can't be bothered with the reviews as I don't want to come across any spoilers.  Fully enjoyed 3 and NV and I expect to enjoy 4 too.

Not bothering with the midnight launch - just can't be arsed with the long queue and having to wait until 1am to get served (plus there's the issue with parking).  I'll get mine first thing in the morning!

My first Fallout Midnight Release, can't wait to fire it up. 

3 days off from work, lots of pre-war munchies, and a cleaned & primed bacon bong.  :weed: 

Ready to explore and find bugs and glitches.  B)

• Like 2

A few of the last shots, of last game, of last character. Think he was number 32.

One of 3 Buttercup Toys, with the 3 mini-gnomes from the abandoned apartments in Uptown (Pitt)

Buttercup%20and%20Mini%20Gnomes_zpsehjpy

Drug Lab:

122 Mentats

110 Psycho

146 Med-X

215 Jet

Drug%20Lab_zpspbhmilgh.jpg

I probably should've gotten shots of the last New Vegas play.
The Presidential Suite is so cluttered with the spoils of every toy, weapon, and outfit.

That and, what 8 Gold Bars can buy, from Dead Money. 

• Like 3

i'm gonna play a lil fallout 3 tonight, i'll take one more snap from that... in the meantime, here's a few of my favorite ones from fallout 3 and from new vegas... the PS4Share button is gonna make this a lot easier lmao :lol:...

f3alaska.png

thecrew.jpg

lucifer3.jpg

NVscreen1.jpg

NVscreen2.jpg

delila3.jpg

delilah4.jpg

sanchez3.jpg

sanchez5.jpg

delilah7.jpg

bones8.jpg

delilah08.jpg

bones10.jpg

delilah12.jpg

cherry2.jpg

bones11.jpg

jasmine08.jpg

lucifer4.jpg

• Like 3

I remember all of those.  B)   Both consoles have come so far it's awesome.

Just listening to Agatha's Station with Dogmeat and Fawkes for another hour or so.

[Wondering why El Diablo collected all the Red and Blue Pass Cards, 74 Metro Tickets, and $834 Pre-War Money....]

Then it's off to pay the remaining $$ at Gamestop and get the midnight group number @ 9PM.

s0 */FN/* sT0K3d

EDIT: Group 1 ticket for midnight, hell yeah.

• Like 4

My Fallout play through is turning into a comedy of errors. Attack raiders. My companions and I die. Attack Deathclaw....my companions and I die. Insult a gangster...I think you know where this is going. I really need to stop dressing like Mad Max and actually wear proper armour. I think I may stop exclusively aiming for the dick. Also starting fights at level 5 is probably not wise. I used to be better at this game. 

i don't recommend going into the super duper mart, unless you want to freak the fuck out... i am now nearly out of stimpaks and food... yea, it's the one from the trailers, and yea, they're everywhere... make sure you bring a melee weapon... jesus christ, i get the feeling this game is gonna be a lot harder than in the past... every battle right now feels like a struggle... and i am having a hard time adjusting to the controls, i am shit at VATS right now....

but other than that, i'm enjoying it!

also, fuck bloodbugs, if i run into a legendary one, i'm shutting off my game and go cry in the corner... i get the feeling these are gonna be the new cazadors of the commonwealth... and i hate mosquitos, soooo greeeaaatt!...

• Like 1

Best way to handle ghouls in this one is to use V.A.T.S. and shoot them in the leg once. 95% of the time their leg will blow off and they will just crawl around and won't be able to attack you at which point you just melee them all in the head.

I had trouble too till i found that out.

Edited by Bronson

Enjoying it so far.  Trying to concentrate on wandering and gathering as much useful stuff as I can - even the stuff in previous Fallouts that were useless are now useful!

Have been in combat a few times (Feral Ghouls, Radroaches and Mirelurks) and I agree it's a lot harder.  Hell, I've even come across a Deathclaw already and just about managed to kill it (had power armour, which took a lot of damage, and a minigun).  It was picking me up and chucking me around - now that caught me by surprise!!

Has anyone come across a trader or shop yet?  Haven't found one yet and need to sell some stuff to raise caps as well as trying to stock up on stimpaks.

Edited by shabbagaz